JustLinen.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend JustLinen.co.uk
4.9
Based on 3,072 reviews

Tell us how JustLinen.co.uk made you happy
Nice colours and good quality. Delighted with the speed of delivery, ordered at 08:30 one day and delivered to N. E. Scotland at 16:30 next day.
Completely satisfied with all items.
Promptly Delivered. Goods all fine
Easy to order, good communication and quick delivery. Highly recommend Just Linen. So pleased with my Night Owl coverless duvet
Very happy with your service and packaging
Excellent and speedy service. I will definitely use again.
I can honestly say that I always buy from this company. Very reasonable prices customer service is impeccable 👏
Too short and too thin not what I was expecting as I have Christy towels already and they are much longer and thicker
No issues. Items were well packaged and delivered within 4 days.
Christy Brixton towels at a great price and fast delivery. Fabulous. Shopped here before and same rssult then
Fast delivery and very well packed. The duvet cover I bought was as described great colour and good value for money
Never had complaint nor bad service from Dawson’s JustLinen. Love the wide choice and extra value they offer.
JustLinen offered the best price I could find for a pair of Fine Bedding Co pillows, and the delivery was fast and within a 1 hour time slot, so all in all I am very pleased indeed.
Towels looked thick and fluffy on web site but they are ok but not what I expected
I actually did not end up keeping the product but the returns process was very easy. The only reason this isn't 5 stars is because of the delivery company used.
Prompt delivery of William Morris bedding. The bedding is beautiful quality. I am really pleased with it
Good price. A little slow on processing the order, a week from order to delivery. Delivery company they use are not good and I had to collect the package as the driver did not ring the bell or knock on the door.
Always good service from this company
I am very happy about JustLinen service and prompt delivery of the items I had ordered. They are very professional. I got notified about every step of the process.
Towels nice and soft. Good quality
JustLinen.co.uk is rated 4.86 based on 3,072 reviews