JustLinen.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend JustLinen.co.uk

Tell us how JustLinen.co.uk made you happy
JustLinen.co.uk 5 star review on 13th October 2021
V PASKAL
JustLinen.co.uk 5 star review on 14th July 2021
C HIGGINS
JustLinen.co.uk 5 star review on 11th May 2021
A
JustLinen.co.uk 5 star review on 14th March 2021
T MORRISON
Great company, quality products, fantastic prices and speedy delivery!
Beautiful bedding with a good Black Friday discount very pleased
Delivery quick and straightforward and the items are always top notch. Have been shopping with this company for several years now and I am never disappointed 😀
I have recently purchased several items from Just Linen as Xmas gifts for my son and daughter. I have bought many items of bed linen for several years from them and although I haven't opened these packages, I know from experience that they will be the same, luxurious quality.
I have bought from Dawson's for many years and have always been satisfied with the goods and also the quick delivery the delivery drivers are polite as well and put the boxes where I want them nothing is too much trouble will continue to buy from this company reduced bedding and towels from reputable companies Sanderson and Christy's are my favourite
My go to store for great products and excellent service
Great prices great service .items arrive quickly and as described.
Excellent Company, have purchased many times and never been let down. Good quality goods and always quick delivery.
Really good site - lots to choose from at competitive prices, 20% off was a bonus. Quality products delivered as promised. Very impressed.
Quilt is fabulous quality. Quick efficient delivery.
Beautiful duvet covers excellent value
Totally satisfied from ordering to delivery and the goods were perfect
I have been a happy customer with them, I think for just over 10 years or so. Always have served me well. Love the presentations of bedding and navigating the website. Fast delivery..have just bought two superking flat sheets, they both go to Germany. Difficult to get hold of them in that quality there so I have been told. Have send one over to my sisters in the past already, she loves it..pity Dawson's don't deliver currently to mainland Europe. Brilliant quality and good service!
Great quality and price. Fast delivery too.
Reliable and punctual. The best items at a very competitive price, I would strongly reccommend
Efficient. Speedy. Excellent.
Prompt and dependable
Fantastic choice of quality linens. Some not easy to find elsewhere. V pleased wit my purchase.
I have been buying your products for years - quality and value always guaranteed.
My go to on line shop for all my bedding. Great all round
JustLinen.co.uk is rated 4.87 based on 2,715 reviews