JustLinen.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend JustLinen.co.uk

Tell us how JustLinen.co.uk made you happy

"I cannot believe the prices on this site, and so have bought several bedding sets and some with matching curtains at unbelievably low prices. The service is great, usually dispatching within a couple of days via DPD who give hour time slot for delivery on particular day. If that is not convenient, then the date can be changed fast and easily via a link on the despatch email. Great service, great products, thanks Just Linen!"
Are you JustLinen.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Purchased Four complete bed sets and accessories that I had intended to buy from first, High St stores, then other online stores. I accepted they were going to cost a great deal of money to buy then have delivered. A couple of online clicks brought me here in total disbelief at the low prices and service. I placed my order online late evening saving at least 40% on everything I wanted with Free delivery. Next day I was informed items had been despatched and would be delivered the next day by courier. Sure enough the courier contacted me with a delivery time slot and arrived on time. If all that is not good service then I don't know what is. I cannot rate this company high enough!"
Mrs
"Good quality duvet cover set with generous discount"
"I have used this website several times and the have a quick, efficient service and their bedlinens and curtains are of a very high quality. I recommend this company without hesitation."
JustLinen.co.uk is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews