JustLinen.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend JustLinen.co.uk

How would you rate JustLinen.co.uk?

"Purchased Four complete bed sets and accessories that I had intended to buy from first, High St stores, then other online stores. I accepted they were going to cost a great deal of money to buy then have delivered. A couple of online clicks brought me here in total disbelief at the low prices and service. I placed my order online late evening saving at least 40% on everything I wanted with Free delivery. Next day I was informed items had been despatched and would be delivered the next day by courier. Sure enough the courier contacted me with a delivery time slot and arrived on time. If all that is not good service then I don't know what is. I cannot rate this company high enough!"
Mrs
"Good quality duvet cover set with generous discount"
"I have used this website several times and the have a quick, efficient service and their bedlinens and curtains are of a very high quality. I recommend this company without hesitation."
JustLinen.co.uk is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews