JustLinen.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend JustLinen.co.uk

Tell us how JustLinen.co.uk made you happy
Just love the quality of the bedding for a very reasonable price. The website may not be the best to hunt out the bargains - but with a little patience they are there. I am so pleased with everything I've purchased and have recommended them to many - I myself found them from a recommendation.
Beautiful bedding and such good value as the items I purchased were on sale. Lovely sateen sheets and gorgeous brocade quilt set. Quick delivery too. Would happily use again.
I stumbled across this company when searching for some William Morris bed linen.
They had exactly what I wanted, and it was quite a bit cheaper than anywhere else, all in I think I saved around £50.00 if I include the fact that other companies were charging for delivery.
Excellent product just what I wanted and at great price too.
Product just as described with fast and detailed delivery. Very happy and have already recommended to a friend.
Not as good as my previous Dorma
Competitive pricing and the delivery came on time. Web site easy to use.
Really love this print and found it on here at a very reasonable price, so ordered and arrived very quickly, thank you very much for that, really great service
I have been purchasing from Just Linens for over ten years.
Value for money and excellent service.
The only negative is you pay to return goods.....so make sure you like what you are ordering.
I am very happy with the towels I ordered. Excellent quality, soft, thick and fluffy. They came in good time, I would recommend and definitely order again.
Have always received excellent quality towels and sheets from Dawson's.Orders are quickly processed.
Always excellent service. I cannot fault them and would recommend to anyone.
Excellent service
Very efficient and prompt service.
Genuine quality at a fantastic price. Efficient despatch and delivery. Have bought more than once from JustLinen and will do so again.
Excellent service. Highly recommended JustLinen. Order dispatched very quickly and delivered within 2 days of ordering, even given a delivery time slot that was completely accurate.
Excellent service. The duvet set is beautiful and top quality. Will definitely use this company again.
Just bought a very cosy duvet set (with sheep pictured) from Just Linen. Impressed with speed with which my order was processed and delivered via DPD. Happy with my purchase and would consider buying from them again.
Excellent quality products, fast delivery, very happy customer.
Great company. have had many dealings with them over the years and they have never let me down.
JustLinen.co.uk is rated 4.84 based on 527 reviews