JustLinen.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend JustLinen.co.uk

Tell us how JustLinen.co.uk made you happy
Very pleased with the towels I ordered. The colours and quality are lovely. There was an issue with one item which was rectified amazingly quickly and a replacement sent by courier. Very impressed with their Customer Service and it gives me the confidence to buy again from them. Thanks.
Good quality and service
The towels arrived within days of my submitting my order - all the items I had asked for were delivered at the promised time. I was extremely pleased with the quality and colour of the towels JustLinen had sent me. I would recommend them. Thank you.
Great product at a great price!
Great towels from Christie excellent matching my tiles thankyou
Very helpful customer service. Quick delivery . Very pleased with towels.
Wonderful products and wonderful service.
I called because three sets of bedding were damaged. I was asked to email with photos which I did. Still haven’t had a reply so forced to buy more as they need to match my other.
Every thing fine,and correct, thank you for your brilliant service.
Prompt and efficient
Always top quality goods at amazing prices. Have shopped with them for years and never been let down.
Really like this company. Have bought many items of linen,towels etc from them. Everything packaged nicely and good delivery. Especially liked the advance notification of who and when was delivering the parcel.
Fantastic choice of quality makes & service second to none always look here first for bed linen & towels , even got my sister doing the same
Haven’t ordered from this company for a few years as their Linens last for years. Very fast delivery, excellent price in the sale, thank you.
Excellent service. Excellent value. Pretty excellent really, as always. Keep up the good work. Ta.
3 very nice duvet sets. Great quality and amazing prices. Arrived quickly too. Thank you for such a great service.
Excellent service
Good quality goods at good prices, and delivered expeditiously!
All deliveries were quick. Packed well and products as described. Would buy from you anytime. So far very happy with all purchases and very good discounts.
Great company who deal with orders really efficiently. I have been a very happy customer for several years and have no hesitation in recommending them. Lots of choice at great prices.
JustLinen.co.uk is rated 4.87 based on 2,163 reviews