JustLinen.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend JustLinen.co.uk

Tell us how JustLinen.co.uk made you happy
Great service
Happy with bedding, all good
Always have THE best designer bedding sets, well packaged and fast delivery. They ALWAYS have the best priced bedding you’ll find anywhere! I got two Helena Springfield sets, (originally a Debenhams premier type brand) for twenty quid!!!!! Two complete sets for the same price as one value set from a budget store!!!! Designer quality for a few quid!!!!!!!!! Bonus and I will always come back for more bargains
Buy all my bedding here, great prices, quality and service. Delivery is quick and on time.
I have recently bought some bedding for my daughter and she loves it.
I can 100% recommend .
I am revamping our guest bedroom and have chosen bedding in this fabulous Sanderson set in Home Paper Doves in Denim.. The quality is top-notch and the goods were delivered quickly and efficiently with full recognition of Covid restrictions.
Thank you Just Linen for this and every other order I've made with you. For anyone who is thinking of ordering: don't hesitate or the goods will be sold to someone else. Order now.
Based on ordering process and delivery, I am very pleased with the way it went. As my purchase was for a Christmas present, and has not yet been opened (a large throw), I cannot comment on the quality of the product.
Good product, excellent service.
Excellent service. Very fast delivery even in these very try8 g times. Absolutely delighted with the dorma bed linen I ordered and prices were lowest I could find.
Excellent service, fast delivery. Good quality bedding. Very pleased.
Great products and great service as usual. Can’t beat the Sheridan towels. Thank you.
Quick delivery and great bedding.
Thanks
excellent service just wish they had a less expensive delivery service to Ireland perhaps free delivery on a minimum spend!!
Ordered Bedding on a Sunday & received it on the Wednesday would Recommend this Company
I ordered two superking duvet sets one of which was as described but the other one, which was described as blue. was actually grey and I did not want it. I then had to return the item at a cost of £10 and was not best pleased.
Over a number of years I have purchased bedding for the family, from single to king sized bed linen. All good quality, great prices and delivered in a timely fashion.
was not happy placed 2 orders and the next day took 20% off
Beautiful bedding delivered in good time
Really good service, Sheridan bedding is so nice and comfortable and the prices are very competitive I previously bought a duvet set too which is beautiful.
The only drawback was with the double sheet I ordered, it seems slightly twisted and doesn't fit as well as the King size sheet. Pillowcases are good and so nice to sleep on
Good quality items at a reasonable price and very prompt despatch and delivery. We are regular buyers and will continue to be in the future.
Excellent service from start to finish.
Dorma bed linen arrived via J Dawson’s at a very competitive price within four days.
Mother in law was delighted.
Quick delivery and good price.
JustLinen.co.uk is rated 4.83 based on 856 reviews