JustLinen.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend JustLinen.co.uk

Tell us how JustLinen.co.uk made you happy
I got top quality bedding at a bargain price with efficient service and delivery
Product requested not available but replacement item received at same price. Customer service very prompt to reply and delivery was as stated on the day and at the correct time . A good experience in using just linen .
Love this company. The products are great. Just one star removed for the length of time for refunds.
Very pleased, nice quality.
IM VERY PLEASED WITH ALL ITEMS I BOUGHT FROM DAWSON'S. GOOD QUALITY FAST DELIVERY.
Very pleased with my towels thankyou
A good experience altogether with excellent choice of linens at reasonable prices and with a speedy delivery. Thank you.
Well pleased with them curtains and cover grand
Going to use again
Very good seller and a good selection of towels at a fair price
Terrific reductions in sales.
Lovely pattern but I would have liked more info re thread count/ finish. I think I will have to wash the duvet cover a couple of times to really soften it. However, terrific value for money and prompt delivery. Would definitely recommend this company.
I have always been happy with the service that I receive from JustLinen and the sister departments from Dawson's.
Fitted Sheridan sheets very good quality. Also Christy duvet cover and pillow cases.
good quality very good prices
Loved the colour design of bedding but did not read full details and did not realise it w a s 1200 thread count. Consequently it is far too heavy. As I have washed it too late to return and £200 wasted, with pillow cases. I only usually buy with freereturns. Another lesson learnt. That alone would stop me from using website again. B.Golland
Excellent service. However, would recommend a better search tool. Very difficult to find the product I wanted.
Have bought many times from Just Linen & could recommend this site unfortunately n this occasion I had to return as the colour was not right they were more cream than gold
You have great products but it’s always hard to know if something will suit your space until you see it in person - having to pay for returns costs a lot. To send back to blankets I had to pay nearly £40.
Goods arrived promptly and were an excellent price !
JustLinen.co.uk is rated 4.83 based on 672 reviews