JustLinen.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend JustLinen.co.uk

Tell us how JustLinen.co.uk made you happy
The service was excellent I would definetly recommend just linen the female member of staff in the shop I also spoke to was so helpful
Lots of choice and makes. Good prices and very good service.
Lovely colour haven’t used it yet as still decorating but it’s washed well. Arrived quickly
Very prompt service. Order acknowledged immediately and I was kept informed as to the status and whereabouts of my order. I would have no hesitation in recommending Just Linen.
A brilliant shop. Helpful staff. Efficient service. I ve been a customer for years and they are still my first go to.
Excellent quality products and fast, reliable delivery too.
I have bought numerous sets of Bedlinen from JustLinen. The6 have all been good quality, well priced and the service I have received online and by phone has been superb. Well done to the company for such efficient staff. I even changed one order after placing it online. Excellent Customer service and products.
The bedding l bought is very good quality,also my order came within to days ,very good service.
Excellent service and product
I purchased a Christy bath mat with a high cotton count. The mat itself is lovely, great quality however on arrival the mat was covered in dirty black marks. I telephoned a lady at Just Linen who apologised and offered a partial refund and an exchange if the marks didn't wash out. Luckily, the dirty marks washed out completely. I was very happy with the customer service I received.
Lovely towels at a great price. Fast delivery. Whenever I need towels again, this is the first place I will visit.
Always so helpful and pleasant.
Very efficient service
Just delighted with towels and sheets. We have bought linen from just linen a few times and always satisfied with buys.
Excellent service and quality bedding at a very affordable price what's not to like!!
The bedding is really nice, ordering was easy, good delivery time
Beautiful products at a fantastic price. Quick delivery too!
We are very pleased with the prompt and efficient service we received. Thank you!

Recommended!
This company was great to use, kept me updated at all times.
Quick delivery to Central Europe, very nice linens.
Amazing service! Great quality