JustLinen.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend JustLinen.co.uk

Tell us how JustLinen.co.uk made you happy
Towels arrived in record time, parcel well packaged. Very pleased with the quality and colour, a little bit of luxury in the bathroom
Good quality items at a fantastic price - quick delivery. I am impressed and will buy again.
Excellent customer customers­čî╣
Easy to order. Prompt delivery with precise details. Good quality merchandise
Good produce at the best prices
As always very prompt efficient service and excellent quality
As always a brilliant quick service at a good price
Have used Just Linen for years and never had a single problem. Efficient service and delivery.
I have ordered many things from JustLinen over the last few years. I have found them to be a very reliable and competitively priced company and have recommended them to many family and friends. Their service has always been excellent. 10/10
Always great!. Great products, efficient service, incredible value. I can always find a range of products and tend to pick different designs from my colour palette.
Always good prices for Sheridan, making expensive top quality items affordable.
Very pleases with the bedding I purchased! Designer labels and such a good price and excellent quality! Totally transformed the bedrooms. The service has been very good, quick delivery and well packaged. I can recommend Just Linen , Im so glad I found this company, will continue using in the future . Very Happy.
Great quality and very good service 5*
Competitive and always reliable. Not sure you can improve on the service...
Great service
Very good service, speedy despatch and well packed.
Always good quality at competitive prices.
Reliable and prompt delivery.
Excellent service and very good selection of quality products speedy delivery even to my second home in Spain would recommend just linen.
Easy to order and delivered very quickly
So beautifil.