JustLinen.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend JustLinen.co.uk

Tell us how JustLinen.co.uk made you happy
I purchased a Christy bath mat with a high cotton count. The mat itself is lovely, great quality however on arrival the mat was covered in dirty black marks. I telephoned a lady at Just Linen who apologised and offered a partial refund and an exchange if the marks didn't wash out. Luckily, the dirty marks washed out completely. I was very happy with the customer service I received.
Lovely towels at a great price. Fast delivery. Whenever I need towels again, this is the first place I will visit.
Always so helpful and pleasant.
Very efficient service
Just delighted with towels and sheets. We have bought linen from just linen a few times and always satisfied with buys.
Excellent service and quality bedding at a very affordable price what's not to like!!
The bedding is really nice, ordering was easy, good delivery time
Beautiful products at a fantastic price. Quick delivery too!
We are very pleased with the prompt and efficient service we received. Thank you!

Recommended!
This company was great to use, kept me updated at all times.
Quick delivery to Central Europe, very nice linens.
Amazing service! Great quality
A very good range of products and I was able to purchase my bed linen at discount prices. A very reliable delivery process where I was kept informed and updated.
Excellent service
Speedy delivery, fantastic quality at a reasonable price
Have used Just Linen on many occasions and have always been very happy with the goods and service received.
I love Just Linen the quality is outstanding and the prices amazing. I would never buy bedding or towels anywhere else.
Went into website fir a look and ended up buying duvet and pillow cases and I love it .
JustLinen.co.uk 5 star review on 25th October 2020
Beautiful hotel quality linen at terrific prices. Will purchase linen only here going forward
Excellent products at greatly reduced prices and super quick delivery. Excellent all round will be buying again.
Great as always.