Just Value Doors Ltd Reviews

Own Driver, Postal Service
Over 7 Days
Read Just Value Doors Ltd Reviews

About Just Value Doors Ltd:

At Just Value Doors we make it easy to order new doors and windows.

info@justvaluedoors.co.uk

Units 2-3 Station Road Industrial Estate
Browning Road
Heathfield
East Sussex
TN21 8DB

Tell us how Just Value Doors Ltd made you happy
Straight forward to order but still waiting on a date even though it says within 48hrs of ordering.... now 3wks. Got a builder booked so he's waiting now
Communication was poor until we wrote several emails, at which point it picked up and we were well taken care of. A good product at a good price.
They seem fairly
I feel disappointed because the colour of the door is not as I had seen on the internet. It was supposed to be a golden oak colour and is in reality brown.
since I have not received my windows yet I think to review is premature, I shall be pleased to once I receive your products
Good product but delivery 10 days late
vert friendly and helpful
The Door and surrounds are just what we wanted, however after three attempts of delivery we finally got the door. 1st failed delivery glass was broken, second failed delivery door marked too much to get through QA. On third delivery we got the door but the sills were missing, had to wait some days for the missing parts.
I think to make it a good customer experience the delivery time should be stated as a longer period.
There were issues with covid 19 problems but ours we not down to this. Am very happy with the hardware.
Door was made to wrong measurements, it took a long time to sort out but we did in the end
Dear Customer,
I'm sorry to hear there was an issue with the measurements of your door and for the inconvenience you suffered whilst we worked with you to put it right.

I hope everything is now resolved and if you need any assistance in the future please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Just Value Doors
Just Value Doors has asked for this review before any product has been delivered so it is difficult to make an assessment.
They were very helpful in the door selection process.
Hi Richard,
Thanks for your review. Please feel free to update once you have received your new aluminium bi-fold door, I'm sure you will be pleased with the quality.

Just Value Doors
service was acceptable due to covid 19, but i was not that impressed due to the fact when i ordered and paid for the door your website stated you were still open for business and your factory was still working, only to find out 6 weeks later you were not making my stable door, another company was and they were already closed when i placed the order - not good enough ??
Dear Colin,
I'm sorry to hear of this confusion. Unfortunately there was indeed some chaos during the partial shutdown, with some factories reopening, only to later announce pausing production. Again our apologies for the delay and thank you for your patience during this difficult time.

I hope your new door serves you well for the years ahead, and if you need any further assistance in the future please get in touch.

Just Value Doors
Door is nice quality however the fitting kit didn't arrive and there are no fitting instructions
Nice doors, long delivery time but that's probably down to Covid
Ordered a set of french doors I have to say certainly not the cheapest company but french doors arrived a day early and were in good condition and delievery driver very friendly and helpful.

Apart from 2 missing trickle vents one thing I need to say is I was told a fixing kit and packers were including in price.

However they are not bit of a con in my opinion especially with how much you you pay.
It is hard to write a review when the doors are not here yet.
Ordered on line easy .customer service was impeccable. Refunds paid Asap .I Am excited and hope all essential works are safe and well.Thankyou for your big hearts.
Damaged screws in the handle pack, resulting in me having to drive from
Tunbridge Wells tony our Heathfield depot. (1.5hrs off site)
On completion of job I found door number and cill end caps missing so
will have to return to clients house to fit.
(Previous door supplier by you required glazier to attend to rectify water leaking issues. . . . )
You are very helpful when issues arise but I fear your quality control is not upto speed.
Why is the guarantee not automatic and why us it conditional upon completing a review?
Hello,
Thanks for your review. The guarantee is given freely (you don't have to leave a review), we only kindly 'ask' you for a review.

Just Value Doors
The door is perfect, but disappointed that it took 3 attempts to get the spec right, which added to the time it took to be delivered.
good service still waiting for warranty
Just Value Doors Ltd is rated 4.54 based on 1,371 reviews