Just Value Doors Ltd Reviews

Own Driver, Postal Service
Over 7 Days
Read Just Value Doors Ltd Reviews

About Just Value Doors Ltd:

At Just Value Doors we make it easy to order new doors and windows.

info@justvaluedoors.co.uk

Units 2-3 Station Road Industrial Estate
Browning Road
Heathfield
East Sussex
TN21 8DB

Tell us how Just Value Doors Ltd made you happy
Good quality , looks great
I am very happy with the finished product. The road to completion was a bit bumpy as I was told on the agreed installation date that the door was not ready and the next date was more than 5 weeks away. When it arrived most of the fittings I ordered were wrong which was remedied about two weeks later. On the plus side communication was always courteous and swift.
Yet to have door installed but helpful so far
great product
Good and quick service
Windows arrived a week later than originally scheduled due to problems with the glass, apart from this everything was good
Great door and one of the few companies to offer a plain anthracite finish, rather than a wood grain effect, which we wanted to avoid.
Good service
Overall quite pleased with the purchase, however lead time was disappointing as order was placed with guaranteed pre-Christmas delivery (according to the website) and door was delivered on the 8th January.
Good Service, Good product
Great comms and fast delivery
Had to change order prior to fit, process was quick and stress free.
Happy with the windows, delivery as expected.
Good prices and a decent after sales service. Door took a while to arrive but I believe this was because 1 didn't pass quality control so its good to know they are all checked before dispatch.
Responsive customer service.
Great door with survey and fitting process well organised. Took a little longer than anticipated but worth it and fitters couldn't do enough for us.
Ordered a door from JustValueDoors to replace an old one at our new house. The door was very good and exactly what we hoped for and the lady who got in touch about the order was very helpful and well informed.
The only thing that let down the process was a lack of communication relating to the delivery of the door. I had to chase up a few times as I wasn't given an accurate timescale, which meant managing the builder who was going to be fitting it as he wanted a "safe date" he could plan the job in. It's something small, but would is the difference between good and excellent service for me.
Once I had the delivery date, the door was delivered in perfect condition and on time.
Seem good job
I had one item delayed due to a manufacturing error, but other than that everything arrived when expected and I'm happy with the quality. The delayed item arrived 1 week later as promised at the time.
Just Value Doors Ltd is rated 4.54 based on 1,383 reviews