Just Value Doors Ltd Reviews

Over 7 Days
customer service
Read Just Value Doors Ltd Reviews

About Just Value Doors Ltd:

At Just Value Doors we make it easy to order new doors and windows.

info@justvaluedoors.co.uk

Units 2-3 Station Road Industrial Estate
Browning Road
Heathfield
East Sussex
TN21 8DB

Tell us how Just Value Doors Ltd made you happy
Some minor damage on door trim which had been 'tarted up' before being sent. Additionally, door arrived with a broken top roller however this was addressed by the vendor by promptly posting a new roller. Apart from these issues I am pleased with the doors and the price paid.
I don't do happy
Door not yet installed so cannot fully comment
Ok. Few errors with order but sorted pretty evenly and gave compensation. Good customer service
door was left balanced by courier so fell over and smashed, was sorted by customer services but cost me an extra £80.00. so door yet to be fit
Pleased with door, pity about the broken brick along side the Thresh hold . See photographs.
Although the first set of doors delivered weren't correct Chris worked hard to rectify mistake quickly.
Booking process was great, Really like the website which allowed me to pick exactly what I wanted with particular options, and the final price calculated. A surveyor visit followed to check measurements etc which happened quite quickly. The door supplied appears to be of qood quality. However, it is difficult to lock and the cat flap I ordered doesn't work properly as it is not square in the hole. Justvaluedoors farmed this out to a company called Evander who are an appalling company to deal with. Finally got them to agree to come back and fix the issues - which should have been checked before the fitters left on the original visit. Justvaluedoors themselves seem a decent company to deal with, but they contract the work to Evander and you have to deal with them...they are rubbish. They don't respond to phonecalls or emails and I only got a response to the issues mentioned above because Justavaluedoors got involved.
Good communication, good door good around
I cannot rate this as the doors have not yet been fitted, however I am not very happy with the service so far. I was given to understand that my doors would be fitted within two weeks of the survey, I have now been informed that my doors will not be fitted until the 22nd October which is four weeks. If I had known this I would have ordered elsewhere.
Hi Fraser,
I'm sorry to hear of your disappointment due to timings. Whilst the majority of our installations are carried out within 2-3 weeks from survey, this is not always possible due to availability and location.

Kindest Regards
Just Value Doors
Good service, leaded glass slightly grazed, door bowed at bottom left corner, I have fixed it now.
Good door good delivery service
door of reasonable quality,had to wait on add ons as mistake in door size.spoke to company and they see that website needs sorted to stop repeat of same,ie,confusing desciption of measuring.
Doors seem great but the delivery arrangements were unacceptable. The 4 pane patio doors which measured 3 metres x 2 metres were delivered by one driver. The driver quite correctly stated he could not unload the goods meaning i effectively had to carry the heavy panes of glass myself and assist the driver with the large patio frame. My concern is that i was never warned in advance that i would need to assist with unloading the goods and it was only by good fortune that i was at home that day as my wife would have been unable to climb into the back of the lorry to help. Why would anyone send one person to unload a patio so large that at the very least it required two people. Unacceptable delivery arrangements which need to be reviewed.
Hi Khuram,
Thank you for your feedback, we are happy to hear you are pleased with your new patio doors. Regarding the 1 man delivery, our apologies, we have taken this on board and will make it clearer to future customers that assistance maybe required with deliveries of larger frames.

Kindest Regards
Just Value Doors
Seems weird to be asked for feedback before doors were even fitted
Window has not been fitted yet, but seems to be finished ok.
All in all good, however the door's come only with a single key - if that breaks I'm stuffed, and no user manual on how to use the door.
Hi Ahmed,
I'm glad your happy with your new door. I must point out that all our door sets come complete with 3 keys as standard so apologies for this.

Please contact us (info@justvaluedoors.co.uk) and we will be more than happy to get some extra keys out to you.

Just Value Doors
Just value doors have been very helpful so far, but the doors are not due to be fitted by another company for a couple of weeks or so. So I cannot review the finished product.
Have'nt received door yet