Junction 2 Interiors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Junction 2 Interiors
Courier, Own Driver
Read Junction 2 Interiors Reviews

About Junction 2 Interiors:

Junction 2 Interiors are a leading supplier of Bathrooms and Kitchens, based in the West Midlands and selling to customers across the UK.
We have a showroom with over 500 Displays from quality Bathroom supplies, such as Duravit, Heritage, Crosswater, Matki , Merlyn Showers & Hansgrohe.

sales@junction2interiors.co.uk

Junction 2 Interiors 5 star review on 8th January 2021
Marie
Junction 2 Interiors 5 star review on 8th January 2021
Marie
Great friendly service. Always match price and most times cheaper than rivals. Costas Michael.
Great selection, great prices but more importantly great staff! Gurps really took the time to help me plan exactly what I was looking for and ensuring the outcome was just right! Nothing seemed too much trouble! Would definitely recommend.
Gurps went out of his way to arrange multiple deliveries at short notice to get my sanitary ware on site quickly. He provided excellent customer service and gave open helpful advice. The price was fair. He was not too pushy. The showroom has a great selection to view and no issues with delivery. My only criticism is trying to get through on the phone can be a nightmare and you have to have a lot of patience.
The guys @junction 2 worked to our budget and gave us beyond what we thought we could achieve. Great service through out and after the delivery on a few bits that needed attention, but not down to them. Special thanks to Bill, Aaron & Gurps ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Chris'sno nonsense approach is a breath ofย fresh air...
Great prices for high quality. Their service is excellent particularly the after sales service. They were always on hand to help (thank you especially to Raj). And, so importantly, they recommended a first rate fitter, Chris Layton, whose attention to detail and wanting to get everything exactly right for us was amazing. Overall very very pleased.
Very happy with service
Purchased many items for our new wet room at the Grand Designs Exhibition, where Junction 2 had a large stand. They provided very competitive prices and while one of there suppliers let them down on delivery, they moved heaven and earth to ensure the items arrived on time.
Very nice staff
Junction 2 interiors provide an excellent choice of products that are competitively priced. Chris in sales has outstanding product knowledge and delivers first class customer service. Whether itโ€™s a single bathroom or a whole house refurbishment I would definitely recommend them
Jay has been really patient and helpful. The delivery guy is also nice.
I ordered bathroom accessories which were competitively priced, they arrived within a week, the people were easy to deal with and answered my questions quickly.
Unbelievably brilliant! I had an awkward room which I wanted to turn into a utility and the excellent staff at Junction 2 did an superb job of creating a beautiful workable space. Happy wife, happy life :) Highly recommend this amazing store which is made complete by the staff. A big thank you to Nakesh for all his patience and assistance, I'll be back to sort out the downstairs cloakroom
As always, a fantastic service. Thank you. Karen
very competitive price and delivered on time
Hi all just brought some high end items of j2interiors and i have to say the customer service and advice which was given to me was great by there sales advisor Jay , and the price was very good as well for what i brought of them and they delivered everything on time has promised , big thumbs up
Ordered goods on time & very efficient
J2 are an excellent company. Very helpful and patient with us whilst we finalized our design. Supplied superior products. Thoroughly recommended.
Hi there All good great fast service from Raj and the boys to sort me out with 2 Geberit toilet frames with short notice and good price. I been using Juction 2 for over 5 years they have always looked after me if I have any problems with the product. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
Excellent sales team and great delivery services we definitely use again
Junction 2 Interiors is rated 4.69 based on 315 reviews