Junction 2 Interiors Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Junction 2 Interiors

About Junction 2 Interiors: Junction 2 Interiors are a leading supplier of Bathrooms and Kitchens, based in the West Midlands and selling to customers across the UK.
We have a showroom with over 500 Displays from quality Bathroom supplies, such as Duravit, Heritage, Crosswater, Simpsons & Hansgrohe.

sales@junction2interiors.co.uk

870 Wolverhampton RoadOldbury

How would you rate Junction 2 Interiors ?

"Good selection of high quality products with a great service."
"Expert advice, quick efficient delivery"
"I ordered a replacement for an old shower head. It arrived very quickly and it's absolutely perfect. Was very well packaged, and gave me the option of where to have it delivered to, so it didn't arrive when I was out."
"Best prices I have found online. However communication was terrible, I had to continually chase to get prices. If it wasn't for the good prices I would have given up much earlier than I did. I was also a bit surprised to receive emails saying the likes of 'call me mate' (initially I thought it was sent in error, me being a female customer, but it wasn't). Then I received WhatsApp messages with out-of-focus products in magazines, from a personal phone without checking with me first. It all just seemed a bit bizarre. Price and products great, but customer services could be better."
"Jay spent many hours with me and was so patient. I ended up with everything I wanted at a good price. lovely people an excellent products."
"Enquiries on phone dealt with efficiently. Despatch and receipt of goods equally efficient"
"I ordered a bathroom product for a model not now manufactured. It was accurately described, fits as promised, & is of a good quality. It was delivered promptly and the delivery was notified to within an hour on the specified date. Also it was well packaged.Delivery was accurate to the specified timing. All in all, an excellent service. Thank you - and this from someone who is not slow at complaining!"
"I can not fault the product I ordered which is very high quality, or the price which was very good compared to other sellers. The item was dispatched quickly. However, I requested the parcel to be delivered to my work address as specified in the shipping address but it turned up at my home (the billing address) and left on the doorstep as no one was home. I also emailled the company several times to request an add-on to my order. I got a reply on my second email and told that the other product could be added to my original order and a new invoice was sent for this. There was no payment details on the new invoice so I emailled afain requesting them to be sent so that I could pay. No answer received hence the other product was not sent and I am going to have to buy this elsewhere or pay another p&p cost (the add on product was 5 drawer knobs so would easily fit into my larger parcel). The lack of communication was starting to make me think that this was a fraudulent company - thank goodness it wasn't and I did receive my order. Good quality products at a good price but very poor online customer service."
"Speedy delivery - items arrived in good time and were good value."
"Knowledgeable, friendly and efficient. Goods delivered on time."
"I ordered on line two hansgrohe hand held shower heads on Friday before noon and received before noon on Monday. Received an e mail on Sunday for delivery on Monday. This was my first purchase with junction 2 and very pleased with their service and the friendly and helpful customer care. As a plus at the time of purchase hansgrohe brand items are delivered free. Yes I recommend the dealer without any reservation."
"Fantastic prices backed up with great service. We bought a whole Duravit bathroom, heated towel rail, Hansgrohe shower and taps. Everything had to be ordered and was delivered in perfect condition exactly when they said it would be. Thanks guys! We'll be updating our ensuite bathroom soon and we wouldn't go anywhere else. We would recommend Raj and the team at Junction 2 to everyone."
"I purchased a wooden toilet seat which on arrival was cracked. On sending a photo of it a replacement was sent immediatley with no quibble or need to return the original. Fantastic service, would definitely recommend."
"Fantastic service nothing is too much trouble for any of the team...even when I forgot to order a waste unit for our bath they quickly advised on which one and dispatched it immediately. Would defiantly use Junction2 again. Jo from Devon"
"very happy with price of shower kit (valve and riser), there was a small fault with the on/off handle as thread was damaged, but it did eventually go in with a bit of force, so no need to return for a replacement."
"Everything! I came to see Sat as he had dealt with my family and had done an amazing job so I wanted to see if he could help and he did. The showroom is amazing, with so much choice! The advice and prices were excellent and the whole process was dealt with brilliantly. We had to get some of the items really quickly and Sat came through for us and everything arrived in no time at all. We had a problem with the sink moulding and once again nothing was too much trouble and a replacement was ordered the very next day! Amazing service and we will be back as and when we have a project needing the Junction 2 product range. Thank you Sat."
"Prompt delivery."
"the heritage taps I ordered came bang on time and at a great price many thanks allan"
"Smooth transaction. Very happy"
"Open 7 days a week and dispatched item very quickly. Also sent notification of expected delivery times"
Junction 2 Interiors is rated 4.65 based on 152 reviews