Junction 2 Interiors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Junction 2 Interiors
Courier, Own Driver
Read Junction 2 Interiors Reviews

About Junction 2 Interiors:

Junction 2 Interiors are a leading supplier of Bathrooms and Kitchens, based in the West Midlands and selling to customers across the UK.
We have a showroom with over 500 Displays from quality Bathroom supplies, such as Duravit, Heritage, Crosswater, Matki , Merlyn Showers & Hansgrohe.

sales@junction2interiors.co.uk

870 Wolverhampton Road
Oldbury

Tell us how Junction 2 Interiors made you happy
New organisation for me.
very good service
Brilliant service,we had a problem with a toilet seat ,it was replaced including delivery immediately,
First classs service .i always recommend people to you .
Thanks again
Gurps was fantastic throughout the process- from design to supply of materials. He was very patient and took time to serve us. He spent almost 12 to 14 hours in total serving us. I had two bathrooms to be done, he even took time to come and measure my second bathroom and gave some brilliant ideas. The supply was spot on and few additional requests was dealt with in a short time. I am really thankful to Gurps for his patience and service.
Excellent communication from Steve - very helpful. The delivery tracker was accurate and the delivery man also very helpful will be using again. Thanks.
Excellent selection, knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. Jay’s assistance was invaluable.
Hooks arrived quickly. Well packaged.
Excellent and efficient service from Raj. One of our items arrived damaged and this was dealt with professionally and efficiently. Overall, very pleased and will definitely use Junction 2 Interiors again in the future.
Excellent speedy service. Product exactly as described and just what I wanted
always efficient and competitive
New organisation for me.
Ordered Crosswater tap and HIB cabinet from Junction2Interiors. Prices were lower than their competitors’. Communication was good. Products delivered very quickly and in perfect condition (always a worry with mirrored cabinets). Would definitely use Junction2Interiors again.
Great set of guys who know their business well.
They are upfront and honest and stopped me over spending on expensive products when cheaper options were available.
Good self employed fitters associated. Great aftercare.
Highly recommended.
Bought a MPRO shower head, which arrived in a timely manner. Would shop here again.
We have used Junction 2 Interiors on several occasions and always had great service. I highly recommend them.
This is our second bathroom purchase from Junction2.
We have had loads of people ask us about our master bathroom and had comments about how lovely it looks
Raj has been amazing- he is very attentive and informative.
I delayed writing a review until we had used our items. We are delighted with all our items.
We are pleased with the quality at a competitive price.
Will use again.