Junction 2 Interiors Reviews

116 Reviews

Junction 2 Interiors are a leading supplier of Bathrooms and Kitchens, based in the West Midlands and selling to customers across the UK.
We have a showroom with over 500 Displays from quality Bathroom supplies, such as Duravit, Heritage, Crosswater, Simpsons & Hansgrohe.

sales@junction2interiors.co.uk

870 Wolverhampton RoadOldbury

Patricia A
Verified Buyer

I ordered a Montreux liquid soap dispenser & towel ring. They were not suitable & I wished to return them. I was told that this was not possible. There was nothing in the website to suggest this was the case.
However Raj was very helpful & let me exchange the above items for a different soap dispenser + a refund.
Patricia Allen
Verified Buyer

helpful sales team. delivery arrived earlier than expected and well packaged
Verified Buyer

We were supplied our item as described and delivered quickly. I would recommend. Thanku
Verified Buyer

Problems with an order were finally resolved, thanks to Customer Service and a leading Sales Rep, but too much valuable time was lost prior to installation as we were sent the wrong item. Later resolving the issue took a whole morning and repeated calls.
However, ultimately we think that we were given value for money.
Jenny T
Verified Buyer

I have used Junction 2 Interiors on a few occasions and they have always been extremely helpful, especially when I have required something urgently.
John N
Verified Reviewer

We have previously bought off this company and had superb service and help. On this occasion Raj, our salesman was extremely helpful and courteous. However, we also asked for help with bathroom design ideas and were put in touch with Bill. Bill arranged a visit for a Friday morning to which he did not turn up. On contacting J2 we were told he could be with us the following week. He turned up late without a hint of apology for his previous non attendance. He then was totally dismissive of the project we had in mind, effectively saying he could only design for square box rooms and stating we should resite the bathroom to one of our many other rooms. He said a design would be submitted the following week. We had no further contact from him.

Despite this the project has proceeded extremely well and we know have a much loved hidden bathroom with thanks to Raj and other sales staff but no thanks at all to Bill.

JDN.
Norman
Verified Buyer

Chris was a brilliant salesman to work with, offering assistance as it was required and very skillfully helping me to make the right decisions about my two new bathrooms. The house refurbishment has been a very complex business to manage but he made this part of it amusing and fun as well as a serious undertaking. He is clearly very experienced and knowledgeable but at no time did he force his expertise on me, rather he used it to assist me. A gold star bloke!
Scott
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and advise. When undertaking a bathroom renovation there are so many choices it can be difficult to know what to choose. Junction 2 Interiors were patient and supportive and I feel we really benefited from their experience.
Verified Buyer

Junction 2 had the goods I needed in stock and they were delivered quickly, well packaged and at a very good price. No issues - 10/10!
Mrs W

Order placed fast delivery
Mr A
Verified Buyer

Very helpful, handled my order mistake quickly and was soon on the right track!
Verified Buyer

Helpful and friendly first contact. Quick, efficient and easy understanding and processing of order. All delivered in strong protective packaging exactly as ordered and on time. Overall top old fashioned service with first class modern delivery
Mr C
Verified Buyer

Absolutely amazing customer service. Very fast delivery, very reasonably priced high quality Heritage toilet seats. Interlink managed to break one in the delivery and following my call with Raj, Junction 2 got straight on to the manufacturers who sent me a new hinge within two days. That's what I call service. Very impressed and very happy with them.
Verified Buyer

Great customer service and kept product until we were ready for delivery
Verified Buyer

Product as described, good price and swiftly delivered. Thank you.
Christine
Verified Buyer

The order arrived very quickly. The price was extremely competitive. There was a very slight defect with one of the products and that was replaced the very next day by first class post. I am absolutely delighted with Junction 2 Interiors and shall definitely order from them again.
Eamonn
Verified Buyer

Chris was fantastic and his after sales service was excellent
Alistair
Verified Buyer

Chris at Junction 2 designed our bathrooms for us, guided us round the showroom advising us on furniture and put us in touch with Sterling Kitchens who fitted it for us. Adam
and his team worked flat out to complete it before Christmas even tiling on the Sunday.
We are delighted with the result and with help we received. Well done Junction 2, Chris and Adam et al.

Fast delivery
Mr J
Verified Buyer

Great product at an excellent price, and the delivery is super fast. Would use again for sure, keep up the good work guys.
Junction 2 Interiors is rated 4.59 based on 116 reviews