Junction 2 Interiors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Junction 2 Interiors
Own Driver, Courier
Read Junction 2 Interiors Reviews

About Junction 2 Interiors:

Junction 2 Interiors are a leading supplier of Bathrooms and Kitchens, based in the West Midlands and selling to customers across the UK.
We have a showroom with over 500 Displays from quality Bathroom supplies, such as Duravit, Heritage, Crosswater, Simpsons & Hansgrohe.

sales@junction2interiors.co.uk

870 Wolverhampton Road
Oldbury

Tell us how Junction 2 Interiors made you happy
Very happy with service
Purchased many items for our new wet room at the Grand Designs Exhibition, where Junction 2 had a large stand. They provided very competitive prices and while one of there suppliers let them down on delivery, they moved heaven and earth to ensure the items arrived on time.
Very nice staff
Junction 2 interiors provide an excellent choice of products that are competitively priced. Chris in sales has outstanding product knowledge and delivers first class customer service. Whether it’s a single bathroom or a whole house refurbishment I would definitely recommend them
Jay has been really patient and helpful. The delivery guy is also nice.
I ordered bathroom accessories which were competitively priced, they arrived within a week, the people were easy to deal with and answered my questions quickly.
Unbelievably brilliant! I had an awkward room which I wanted to turn into a utility and the excellent staff at Junction 2 did an superb job of creating a beautiful workable space. Happy wife, happy life :) Highly recommend this amazing store which is made complete by the staff. A big thank you to Nakesh for all his patience and assistance, I'll be back to sort out the downstairs cloakroom
As always, a fantastic service. Thank you. Karen
very competitive price and delivered on time
Hi all just brought some high end items of j2interiors and i have to say the customer service and advice which was given to me was great by there sales advisor Jay , and the price was very good as well for what i brought of them and they delivered everything on time has promised , big thumbs up
Ordered goods on time & very efficient
J2 are an excellent company. Very helpful and patient with us whilst we finalized our design. Supplied superior products. Thoroughly recommended.
Hi there All good great fast service from Raj and the boys to sort me out with 2 Geberit toilet frames with short notice and good price. I been using Juction 2 for over 5 years they have always looked after me if I have any problems with the product. 👍🏻
Excellent sales team and great delivery services we definitely use again
These guys are awesome! We are refurbishing a property and have purchased the kitchen and bathrooms from Junction 2. Top quality goods at a great price. Fantastic customer service - nothing too much trouble. Would recommend to anybody.
I cannot highly recommend Junction 2 Interiors enough, have been using them now for well over 6 years! Excellent range of products, superior product knowledge, extremely competitive, fast friendly service! Would not consider using anyone else! Highly recommended!
Very easy purchase thanks to Raj.Thank You
Spot on service with an excellent range on show Thanks
Always a pleasure visiting J2Is and particularly dealing with Jay who is a great bloke. A wide range of kitchens and bathrooms to suit all tastes and budgets and reliable service. We have just visited the Grand Designs exhibition in Birmingham and J2Is had by far the best bathroom display.
1st class, good service, knows their stuff, efficient, quality goods and fab on after care if needed. Can’t rate J2 high enough and jays top man😁(that’s so as I get my discount next time) . Thanks guys Debb H
Junction 2 Interiors is rated 4.67 based on 229 reviews