Junction 2 Interiors Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Junction 2 Interiors

About Junction 2 Interiors: Junction 2 Interiors are a leading supplier of Bathrooms and Kitchens, based in the West Midlands and selling to customers across the UK.
We have a showroom with over 500 Displays from quality Bathroom supplies, such as Duravit, Heritage, Crosswater, Simpsons & Hansgrohe.

sales@junction2interiors.co.uk

870 Wolverhampton RoadOldbury

How would you rate Junction 2 Interiors?

Denise
Verified Reviewer

We ordered a complete bathroom and cloakroom fitting from Junction 2. Some parts were missing from the order, but Chris chased them down very quickly and had them delivered in plenty of time for our installation.
Verified Buyer

I have bought a few things from Junction 2 interiors during a refurb of my property and will happily use them again. They are always very competitive on price and have a quick turnaround. I recently bought a shower head and arm from them and mistakenly bought a stainless arm and chrome head. Junction 2 arranged collection of the wrong item and delivery of the correct item without any delay and with the minimum of fuss.
Ellie L
Verified Buyer

Website helped identify and order the correct basin for the vanity unit. Delivery came weeks earlier than expected, if I was in a hurry there delivery times advertised would have put me off.
Cathy D
Verified Buyer

I was looking for a particular part for my toilet and not really a subject I am familiar with??!! I went onto Junction 2 Interiors website to see if I could find the part as they dealt with the make of toilet I have. On live chat, Steve popped up to see if I required any help. I explained my situation and within minutes Steve had contacted Duravit and the parts are on their way free of charge! Excellent service! Thank you!
Kate
Unverified Reviewer

Fantastic service and pricing. Rab was particularly helpful and went the extra mile to find what I needed at very short notice. brilliant highly recommended.
Verified Buyer

Fast, friendly & efficient service both on line and over the phone. Kept up to date every step of the way from order to delivery
Peter S

Reliable and efficient- thanks
Gillian
Verified Buyer

Excellent communication prior to purchase; product arrived just 2 days after ordering and was a good price. Very pleased with our stunning new shower tap!
Patricia A
Verified Buyer

I ordered a Montreux liquid soap dispenser & towel ring. They were not suitable & I wished to return them. I was told that this was not possible. There was nothing in the website to suggest this was the case.
However Raj was very helpful & let me exchange the above items for a different soap dispenser + a refund.
Patricia Allen
Verified Buyer

helpful sales team. delivery arrived earlier than expected and well packaged
Verified Buyer

We were supplied our item as described and delivered quickly. I would recommend. Thanku
Verified Buyer

Problems with an order were finally resolved, thanks to Customer Service and a leading Sales Rep, but too much valuable time was lost prior to installation as we were sent the wrong item. Later resolving the issue took a whole morning and repeated calls.
However, ultimately we think that we were given value for money.
Jenny T
Verified Buyer

I have used Junction 2 Interiors on a few occasions and they have always been extremely helpful, especially when I have required something urgently.
John N
Verified Reviewer

We have previously bought off this company and had superb service and help. On this occasion Raj, our salesman was extremely helpful and courteous. However, we also asked for help with bathroom design ideas and were put in touch with Bill. Bill arranged a visit for a Friday morning to which he did not turn up. On contacting J2 we were told he could be with us the following week. He turned up late without a hint of apology for his previous non attendance. He then was totally dismissive of the project we had in mind, effectively saying he could only design for square box rooms and stating we should resite the bathroom to one of our many other rooms. He said a design would be submitted the following week. We had no further contact from him.

Despite this the project has proceeded extremely well and we know have a much loved hidden bathroom with thanks to Raj and other sales staff but no thanks at all to Bill.

JDN.
Hello, John, I am sorry to hear you are disappointed with our Service.
I have raised this with the people concerned and highlighted your concern about the poor time keeping and advice you were given at the time.

We get much of our Business from repeat happy customers so would like to think you will come back in the future and see how we can make amends.

I have emailed you privately regarding the Design of the Bathroom which is on our Design CAD System, please ask for Raj or myself.

Thanks for your feedback.

Steve
Norman
Verified Buyer

Chris was a brilliant salesman to work with, offering assistance as it was required and very skillfully helping me to make the right decisions about my two new bathrooms. The house refurbishment has been a very complex business to manage but he made this part of it amusing and fun as well as a serious undertaking. He is clearly very experienced and knowledgeable but at no time did he force his expertise on me, rather he used it to assist me. A gold star bloke!
Scott
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and advise. When undertaking a bathroom renovation there are so many choices it can be difficult to know what to choose. Junction 2 Interiors were patient and supportive and I feel we really benefited from their experience.
Verified Buyer

Junction 2 had the goods I needed in stock and they were delivered quickly, well packaged and at a very good price. No issues - 10/10!
Mrs W

Order placed fast delivery
Mr A
Verified Buyer

Very helpful, handled my order mistake quickly and was soon on the right track!
Verified Buyer

Helpful and friendly first contact. Quick, efficient and easy understanding and processing of order. All delivered in strong protective packaging exactly as ordered and on time. Overall top old fashioned service with first class modern delivery
Junction 2 Interiors is rated 4.62 based on 124 reviews