Junction 2 Interiors Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Junction 2 Interiors

About Junction 2 Interiors: Junction 2 Interiors are a leading supplier of Bathrooms and Kitchens, based in the West Midlands and selling to customers across the UK.
We have a showroom with over 500 Displays from quality Bathroom supplies, such as Duravit, Heritage, Crosswater, Simpsons & Hansgrohe.

sales@junction2interiors.co.uk

870 Wolverhampton Road
Oldbury

Tell us how Junction 2 Interiors made you happy

"We are so pleased we found Junction - the sales team provided very good advice and answered any questions very quickly .The service and communication was excellent and special mention for the delivery staff ( there own ) who were friendly ,helpful and accommodating ."
"It took 2 weeks from time I ordered on line to get here. Which took one e-mail and two phone calls to get any satisfaction. Will not order from them again"
"Very efficient - completely satisfied."
"Wonderful service very happy with my new bath,thanks"
"Price reasonable in-store advice very helpful indeed and choice very wide ranging. Able to help troubleshoot problems with goods on delivery."
"Everything about the experience was fantastic.We had a new kitchen fitted, we chose rationale, a German system, because the quality was good and known to us from previous kitchens. Each person in the process was brilliant, Andy designed the kitchen well with care and expertly guided us to select the most appropriate and useful units and appliances. The plasterers Brendan and Mark were clean and did a first rate job in making good our tired and battered 1930s walls.Peter the electrician took great care not to damage our wooden hall flooring and provided exactly the new circuit and sockets we required, another great tradesman. Undoubtedly the star craftsman was Steve ably assisted by Mick his apprentice. He was a fitter of many years experience and it showed. His attention to detail and perfectionist attitude shone throughout during the whole process. He was always hard working, diligent and humorous. This means we now have an efficient and beautiful kitchen-we will always use Junction 2 in future and have no hesitation in recommending them.( One further important piece of information which indicates the quality of the firm-we had a unit door that had been damaged in transit from Germany this was replaced when a new door was sent-weeks later. In the interim we did not have to pay the final payment until Steve the fitter and we the customers were totally happy.)"
"Wrong image of basin on the web site made me difficult to order on online but all the sales team were fantastic and very helpful over the phone. I would definitely order again if I need bath stuff in the future."
"Always great service and responsive to enquiries"
"There was no contact giving a delivery date. The delivery charge made was extremely expensive so I expected good service. After 2 weeks or so I had to ask what was happening. I was given a date for delivery some further 2 weeks into the future making about 4 weeks + in all. I had to let my Fitter know there was a delay. Then the goods turned up a day later out of the blue. There was NO advance warning whatsoever of the delivery as had been promised and it was only by chance that I happened to be home early that day. The pallet would have been far too heavy for me to move had it been left in the drive. The excuse for non delivery I had been given was completely erroneous. I expected that, at the least, some refund of the high delivery charge would be made - but nothing. A poor experience from what appears to be an unreliable firm which does not know what is going on."
"Raj was very helpful and continues to be a good contact."
"Recently brought a bathroom suite . Great quality and value ... installed by professionals. No problems and lovely modern bathroom"
"Ordered bank Holiday Monday delivered 4 days later Excellent Service for parts that I was expecting to take a lot longer to obtain. Having a delivery slot was also good as it allowed the day to be planned better. Excellent prices as well, locally I was quoted 50% more with a 3 week lead time. Would use again with no hesitation."
"Best prices and excellent customer service, good deliver as well. That's rare"
"Good selection of high quality products with a great service."
"Expert advice, quick efficient delivery"
"I ordered a replacement for an old shower head. It arrived very quickly and it's absolutely perfect. Was very well packaged, and gave me the option of where to have it delivered to, so it didn't arrive when I was out."
"Best prices I have found online. However communication was terrible, I had to continually chase to get prices. If it wasn't for the good prices I would have given up much earlier than I did. I was also a bit surprised to receive emails saying the likes of 'call me mate' (initially I thought it was sent in error, me being a female customer, but it wasn't). Then I received WhatsApp messages with out-of-focus products in magazines, from a personal phone without checking with me first. It all just seemed a bit bizarre. Price and products great, but customer services could be better."
"Jay spent many hours with me and was so patient. I ended up with everything I wanted at a good price. lovely people an excellent products."
"Enquiries on phone dealt with efficiently. Despatch and receipt of goods equally efficient"
"I ordered a bathroom product for a model not now manufactured. It was accurately described, fits as promised, & is of a good quality. It was delivered promptly and the delivery was notified to within an hour on the specified date. Also it was well packaged.Delivery was accurate to the specified timing. All in all, an excellent service. Thank you - and this from someone who is not slow at complaining!"
Junction 2 Interiors is rated 4.61 based on 165 reviews