Junction 2 Interiors Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Junction 2 Interiors

About Junction 2 Interiors: Junction 2 Interiors are a leading supplier of Bathrooms and Kitchens, based in the West Midlands and selling to customers across the UK.
We have a showroom with over 500 Displays from quality Bathroom supplies, such as Duravit, Heritage, Crosswater, Simpsons & Hansgrohe.

sales@junction2interiors.co.uk

870 Wolverhampton RoadOldbury

How would you rate Junction 2 Interiors?

Mr Mark G
Verified Buyer

I have had excellent service from J2I. Prices have been excellent, service always as quoted and items turn up in good shape. No issues with customer care and good service all round
Mrs Zandra L
Verified Buyer

Impressive, friendly service. Pleased that potentially difficult replacement was sourced.
Verified Buyer

Bought a large shower screen from this company at a very good price. (Much cheaper than other quotes for same screen). It was delivered within 72 hours which was great.
The only flaw was the courier who left it in the road and did not contact me at all even though I was in at the delivery time advised. Luckily the item was not damaged. This was not the fault of Junction2Interiors and they were very apologetic when I informed them about it.
Mrs. J
Verified Buyer

Very helpful staff. Delivery was quick.
Mrs Gatcliffe J
Verified Buyer

Efficient and was kept fully informed of date and time of delivery.
Verified Buyer

Very quick service excellent price,would recommend junction 2 interiors.
Mrs Ruth D
Verified Buyer

I was very pleased with the price of my bathroom products,and the efficiency of the delivery.
Denise S
Verified Reviewer

Based on my recent experience Junction 2 interiors deliver exceptional levels of customer service. The salesperson I dealt with was called Chris and he was quite simply one of the best salespeople I have ever met. I had a few minor issues with a couple of the items I bought and these issues were resolved to my complete satisfaction within minutes of me raising them. Unfortunately I did/still do have issues with a company called Insignia who are the manufacturer of the steam shower I purchased from Junction 2 Interiors. These issues which in no way reflect upon Junction 2 Interiors, are yet to be completely resolved even given the best endeavours of someone as skilled as Chris. My experience with Junction 2 is 100% positive, and I will certainly use them again. However I regret I did not do my homework and check out Insignia before purchasing the steam shower. I leave others to make up their own mind if they are considering purchasing an Insignia product but the large number of negative online reviews certainly reflects my own experience.
Denise
Verified Reviewer

We ordered a complete bathroom and cloakroom fitting from Junction 2. Some parts were missing from the order, but Chris chased them down very quickly and had them delivered in plenty of time for our installation.
Verified Buyer

I have bought a few things from Junction 2 interiors during a refurb of my property and will happily use them again. They are always very competitive on price and have a quick turnaround. I recently bought a shower head and arm from them and mistakenly bought a stainless arm and chrome head. Junction 2 arranged collection of the wrong item and delivery of the correct item without any delay and with the minimum of fuss.
Ellie L
Verified Buyer

Website helped identify and order the correct basin for the vanity unit. Delivery came weeks earlier than expected, if I was in a hurry there delivery times advertised would have put me off.
Cathy D
Verified Buyer

I was looking for a particular part for my toilet and not really a subject I am familiar with??!! I went onto Junction 2 Interiors website to see if I could find the part as they dealt with the make of toilet I have. On live chat, Steve popped up to see if I required any help. I explained my situation and within minutes Steve had contacted Duravit and the parts are on their way free of charge! Excellent service! Thank you!
Kate
Unverified Reviewer

Fantastic service and pricing. Rab was particularly helpful and went the extra mile to find what I needed at very short notice. brilliant highly recommended.
Verified Buyer

Fast, friendly & efficient service both on line and over the phone. Kept up to date every step of the way from order to delivery
Peter S

Reliable and efficient- thanks
Gillian
Verified Buyer

Excellent communication prior to purchase; product arrived just 2 days after ordering and was a good price. Very pleased with our stunning new shower tap!
Patricia A
Verified Buyer

I ordered a Montreux liquid soap dispenser & towel ring. They were not suitable & I wished to return them. I was told that this was not possible. There was nothing in the website to suggest this was the case.
However Raj was very helpful & let me exchange the above items for a different soap dispenser + a refund.
Patricia Allen
Verified Buyer

helpful sales team. delivery arrived earlier than expected and well packaged
Verified Buyer

We were supplied our item as described and delivered quickly. I would recommend. Thanku
Verified Buyer

Problems with an order were finally resolved, thanks to Customer Service and a leading Sales Rep, but too much valuable time was lost prior to installation as we were sent the wrong item. Later resolving the issue took a whole morning and repeated calls.
However, ultimately we think that we were given value for money.
Junction 2 Interiors is rated 4.64 based on 132 reviews