Junction 2 Interiors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Junction 2 Interiors
Own Driver, Courier
Read Junction 2 Interiors Reviews

About Junction 2 Interiors:

Junction 2 Interiors are a leading supplier of Bathrooms and Kitchens, based in the West Midlands and selling to customers across the UK.
We have a showroom with over 500 Displays from quality Bathroom supplies, such as Duravit, Heritage, Crosswater, Simpsons & Hansgrohe.

sales@junction2interiors.co.uk

870 Wolverhampton Road
Oldbury

Tell us how Junction 2 Interiors made you happy
The Heritage toilet seat doesn't quite fit my Heritage toilet which was a bit disappointing but I needed the seat urgently so didn't return it. I did wonder if the specification had changed or it was Heritage style and not Heritage given the competitive price. On the plus side, the quality is good and delivery was very quick.
Posted 1 hour ago
Top quality! From the Initial design, through to fast delivery and competitive pricing this is the place to go. I wouldn’t use anyone else.
Very professional and we'll organised, especially when you don't really know what your doing.
Jay at Junction 2 Interiors was very helpful, friendly and gave good advice. We received great service and the price was definitely fair.
Excellent customer service - really impressed. Particularly pleased and impressed with Sat who has tons of patience which was really necessary with me!
I received an excellent service from the moment I walked into the showroom. Jay provided excellent advice on my options, helped me choose excellent products for 3 en-suites that were value for money. All of the products were delivered on time. Overall I would rate my experience very highly and would recommend Junction 2 Interiors.
Very pleased with Junction 2 have used them a number of times good prices and pleasant staff
As a tradesman who is redoing his own bathroom, I was struggling to find a supplier of quality items at more sensible prices. However, thats exactly what Junction 2 did. I was guided by Chris towards high quality taps, furniture and sanitary ware which I am now very pleased with and look stunning having installed them to a high standard. Junction 2 were helpful and a nice group of people to deal with. I wouldn't hesitate to go back to them in the future!! They certainly have plenty to look at in their larger than average showroom. Thank you and best wishes.
Very pleased with the service, I ordered a Heritage toilet seat it was well packaged and delivered promptly. Would use them again.
Professional, efficient with good product knowledge. Very competitive on price. Will certainly use again.
Wouldn’t use anyone else. We have done 2 bathrooms with junction 2. Chris worked with us on design and products. Would highly recommend him and junction 2. Professional, friendly and always goes the extra mile. Also has bags of patience whilst I swopped and changed my mind over the bath a number of times. Ended up with one Chris recommended in the end and he was so right
Buying from catalogues may be easy for some, but we "old school" buyers believe in seeing and touching our choices before purchasing, and at Junction2Interiors the choices on display surpassed our expectations. The place itself is vast, and so is the stock, and combined with the most helpful and knowledgeable staff, most especially Raj, we found all that we wanted to rebuild our totally remodelled bathroom/toilet. All done in comfortable surroundings, with everyone so welcoming, even to their "specialist" tea-maker a truly wonderful drink. To anyone, Trade or private, we give the highest recommendation for going to Junction2Interiors.
Purchased our bathroom suite, very helpful, knowledgable and ensured we had everything we needed. Very friendly and Gurps kindly helped us with floor plans and alternatives layouts. Highly recommend
Excellent service and great products
Great service. Had to email them regarding a mistake in my order and they rectified my mistake promptly. Speedy delivery and excellent prices.
No prices on any display items. You have to constantly go and ask how much things are. There are much better shops out there!
Hello,

Sorry to hear you were disappointed with your recent visit to us.

We are in the process of revamping the Showroom so quite a few of the Displays are missing prices, so apologies for this.

Over the coming months, we will have a Brand New Display from Crosswater on the Second floor along with updated displays for Duravit and Tiles, along with Prices!

Please give us another go and if you want to visit I can make sure someone is free to take you around the displays.

thanks for your feedback

Steve
I originally purchased my bathroom suite from this company in 1998. Fantastic service and product then. 21 years later I returned to re design my bathroom. I kept the original bath/sink (it was still in mint condition) and changed everything else including a new walk in shower. Their service is second to none and their staff very friendly and helpful. Be seeing them again if I ever get around to doing it again. Top company 👍
Ordered replacement shower head online. Price competitive, delivered on time. Email communication good. Definitely would use J2I again.
Quality products from a very reliable and helpful company. Great staff too.
Very professional service and very helpful. Toilet seats arrived within 24 hours. Would recommend this company to anyone. Mr RVG
Junction 2 Interiors is rated 4.68 based on 256 reviews