Junction 2 Interiors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Junction 2 Interiors
Courier, Own Driver
Read Junction 2 Interiors Reviews

About Junction 2 Interiors:

Junction 2 Interiors are a leading supplier of Bathrooms and Kitchens, based in the West Midlands and selling to customers across the UK.
We have a showroom with over 500 Displays from quality Bathroom supplies, such as Duravit, Heritage, Crosswater, Matki , Merlyn Showers & Hansgrohe.

sales@junction2interiors.co.uk

Junction 2 Interiors 5 star review on 8th January 2021
Marie
Junction 2 Interiors 5 star review on 8th January 2021
Marie
This is our second bathroom purchase from Junction2. We have had loads of people ask us about our master bathroom and had comments about how lovely it looks Raj has been amazing- he is very attentive and informative.
I was very pleased with the price of my bathroom products,and the efficiency of the delivery.
Visited the showroom to look for a new thermostatic shower, head and handset and was persuaded by Jay to look at a unit priced at £643 in a catalogue but he could reduce to £400 which he assured us was the best price possible which we then paid for in full and collected a week later. Unfortunately as the acknowledgement receipt we had been given by Jay did not state the product name or manufacturer I was unable to do an internet check price until after I had collected the product. The subsequent internet search was surprising as I found 3 separate retailers selling the exact same product for £259 and another one for £249. Needless to say I feel ripped off especially as Junction 2 Interiors advertise a PRICE MATCH PROMISE on their website which they have said means nothing. This is blatant false advertising. NEVER buy from this retailer without first checking prices elsewhere.
Excellent service prompt ordering friendly staff
We recently had our kitchen designed and fitted by Junction 2 interiors. Aron was absolutely brilliant from start to finish. He listened to exactly what we wanted and even the areas we were unsure of he was able to advise us and gave us plenty of options. We are so happy with our dream kitchen. The finishing is perfect and functionally it’s great. A big thank you to Bill and Aron. They have been extremely helpful and even now if we need to get anything sorted, nothing is too much trouble. We would highly recommend junction 2 interiors.
Thanks, Sonal for your feedback I will pass onto Bill & Aaron
I ordered on line two hansgrohe hand held shower heads on Friday before noon and received before noon on Monday. Received an e mail on Sunday for delivery on Monday. This was my first purchase with junction 2 and very pleased with their service and the friendly and helpful customer care. As a plus at the time of purchase hansgrohe brand items are delivered free. Yes I recommend the dealer without any reservation.
Fantastic prices backed up with great service. We bought a whole Duravit bathroom, heated towel rail, Hansgrohe shower and taps. Everything had to be ordered and was delivered in perfect condition exactly when they said it would be. Thanks guys! We'll be updating our ensuite bathroom soon and we wouldn't go anywhere else. We would recommend Raj and the team at Junction 2 to everyone.
I purchased a wooden toilet seat which on arrival was cracked. On sending a photo of it a replacement was sent immediatley with no quibble or need to return the original. Fantastic service, would definitely recommend.
Fantastic service nothing is too much trouble for any of the team...even when I forgot to order a waste unit for our bath they quickly advised on which one and dispatched it immediately. Would defiantly use Junction2 again. Jo from Devon
very happy with price of shower kit (valve and riser), there was a small fault with the on/off handle as thread was damaged, but it did eventually go in with a bit of force, so no need to return for a replacement.
Everything! I came to see Sat as he had dealt with my family and had done an amazing job so I wanted to see if he could help and he did. The showroom is amazing, with so much choice! The advice and prices were excellent and the whole process was dealt with brilliantly. We had to get some of the items really quickly and Sat came through for us and everything arrived in no time at all. We had a problem with the sink moulding and once again nothing was too much trouble and a replacement was ordered the very next day! Amazing service and we will be back as and when we have a project needing the Junction 2 product range. Thank you Sat.
Prompt delivery.
the heritage taps I ordered came bang on time and at a great price many thanks allan
Smooth transaction. Very happy
Open 7 days a week and dispatched item very quickly. Also sent notification of expected delivery times
I have had excellent service from J2I. Prices have been excellent, service always as quoted and items turn up in good shape. No issues with customer care and good service all round
Impressive, friendly service. Pleased that potentially difficult replacement was sourced.
Bought a large shower screen from this company at a very good price. (Much cheaper than other quotes for same screen). It was delivered within 72 hours which was great. The only flaw was the courier who left it in the road and did not contact me at all even though I was in at the delivery time advised. Luckily the item was not damaged. This was not the fault of Junction2Interiors and they were very apologetic when I informed them about it.
Very helpful staff. Delivery was quick.
Efficient and was kept fully informed of date and time of delivery.
Junction 2 Interiors is rated 4.69 based on 315 reviews