Junction 2 Interiors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Junction 2 Interiors
Courier, Own Driver
Read Junction 2 Interiors Reviews

About Junction 2 Interiors:

Junction 2 Interiors are a leading supplier of Bathrooms and Kitchens, based in the West Midlands and selling to customers across the UK.
We have a showroom with over 500 Displays from quality Bathroom supplies, such as Duravit, Heritage, Crosswater, Matki , Merlyn Showers & Hansgrohe.

sales@junction2interiors.co.uk

Junction 2 Interiors 5 star review on 8th January 2021
Marie
Junction 2 Interiors 5 star review on 8th January 2021
Marie
Were happy with both prices and delivery may well buy kitchen as well from this source.
Very spacious and well laid out Aaron was very helpful.
Good service
Great prices. Slight hiccup with the order but was resolved quickly with the customer services team which was highly responsive. Will use next time!
Super helpful and great customer service! Found exactly what we were looking for within half an hour with the help of the team. Would definitely recommend for those looking for a kitchen.
The Heritage toilet seat doesn't quite fit my Heritage toilet which was a bit disappointing but I needed the seat urgently so didn't return it. I did wonder if the specification had changed or it was Heritage style and not Heritage given the competitive price. On the plus side, the quality is good and delivery was very quick.
I ordered bathroom accessories which were competitively priced, they arrived within a week, the people were easy to deal with and answered my questions quickly.
very competitive price and delivered on time
Ordered a bottle trap with them. The ordering process was easy and quick. I had forgotten something on my address details, so J2I called and confirmed my details. Overall a very good process. The only negative was that delivery took a little longer than promised and I had to chase for it once.
Good product. Were a bit slow in telling me the product was out of stock, but they got the product, held the price and delivered to me as soon as they could. All good.
Good service, I would definitely use them again and recommend them
Reasonably good communications, but promises to ring back should be fulfilled. Put themselves out to deliver the product in time to meet our plumber's visit.
Wrong image of basin on the web site made me difficult to order on online but all the sales team were fantastic and very helpful over the phone. I would definitely order again if I need bath stuff in the future.
Always great service and responsive to enquiries
Recently brought a bathroom suite . Great quality and value ... installed by professionals. No problems and lovely modern bathroom
very happy with price of shower kit (valve and riser), there was a small fault with the on/off handle as thread was damaged, but it did eventually go in with a bit of force, so no need to return for a replacement.
Prompt delivery.
Fast delivery
I ordered a shower enclosure over the phone. After talking to plumber and builder was told unable to fit in the space because of the pipe-work. Rang 'insignia showers' to check if it had been sent - told no. Cancelled order with Junction 2 immediately and told refund of £629.95 on way. There was a bit of a mix-up with the refund, however it was sorted out as soon as I managed to speak to the right person. I would/will buy from them in the future now all has been sorted.
No problems with my order at all, and delivered swiftly. Would recommend to anyone
Junction 2 Interiors is rated 4.69 based on 315 reviews