Junction 2 Interiors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Junction 2 Interiors
Courier, Own Driver
Read Junction 2 Interiors Reviews

About Junction 2 Interiors:

Junction 2 Interiors are a leading supplier of Bathrooms and Kitchens, based in the West Midlands and selling to customers across the UK.
We have a showroom with over 500 Displays from quality Bathroom supplies, such as Duravit, Heritage, Crosswater, Matki , Merlyn Showers & Hansgrohe.

sales@junction2interiors.co.uk

Junction 2 Interiors 5 star review on 8th January 2021
Marie
New organisation for me.
New organisation for me.
all was fine until delivery day i was surprised by a call from the van driver saying he was 5 minutes away i wasnt told it had even been dispatched on arrival the shower cubicle was too tall to come off the truck i had to help the driver lay it down lower it on the tailgate and then stand it up again then it would not fit under my 6 foot gates so my wife and i had to carry it through!
Best prices I have found online. However communication was terrible, I had to continually chase to get prices. If it wasn't for the good prices I would have given up much earlier than I did. I was also a bit surprised to receive emails saying the likes of 'call me mate' (initially I thought it was sent in error, me being a female customer, but it wasn't). Then I received WhatsApp messages with out-of-focus products in magazines, from a personal phone without checking with me first. It all just seemed a bit bizarre. Price and products great, but customer services could be better.
I can not fault the product I ordered which is very high quality, or the price which was very good compared to other sellers. The item was dispatched quickly. However, I requested the parcel to be delivered to my work address as specified in the shipping address but it turned up at my home (the billing address) and left on the doorstep as no one was home. I also emailled the company several times to request an add-on to my order. I got a reply on my second email and told that the other product could be added to my original order and a new invoice was sent for this. There was no payment details on the new invoice so I emailled afain requesting them to be sent so that I could pay. No answer received hence the other product was not sent and I am going to have to buy this elsewhere or pay another p&p cost (the add on product was 5 drawer knobs so would easily fit into my larger parcel). The lack of communication was starting to make me think that this was a fraudulent company - thank goodness it wasn't and I did receive my order. Good quality products at a good price but very poor online customer service.
Problems with an order were finally resolved, thanks to Customer Service and a leading Sales Rep, but too much valuable time was lost prior to installation as we were sent the wrong item. Later resolving the issue took a whole morning and repeated calls. However, ultimately we think that we were given value for money.
Hi spoke to your rep on the phone and tried to order a heritage bath and sink plug /plug holes once we was agreed on the correct one I placed my order and was told the item would be in on wed On calling on wed was told a delivery had arrived from heritage but the contents hadn't been checked Was told he would call me back and didn't So I called in on my way home to see if they had arrived to which they had
Junction 2 Interiors is rated 4.69 based on 315 reviews