Jules B Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jules B
Read Jules B Reviews
It didn't. I ordered this item on line on 8 June for collect in Kendal. You sent a request to review your website afterwards which I did so you will have it. In summary the website is very poor, particularly refresh, navigation and performance which I rate as zero. By 16 June I had heard nothing from the Kendal store. My wife called in and was told there seemed to have been a delivery problem with some items. On 18 June I was due to go into Kendal so phoned the store. No sign of delivery and no information, referred to manager who was unavailable, then referred to Web order service centre where Dean was most helpful, the only good thing about this purchase saga. He could note explain what had gone wrong but immediately offered to send a replacement directly to me at no charge which arrived today. I'm afraid Dean got an earful which I hope he passed on to your management. For collect in store do you not tell the store what to expect and when? should the store not take action when a delivery does come as expected? should the store not keep the customer informed? Seemingly not. Coupled with the dreadful performance of the website this is pretty poor experience from an upmarket retailer. I'm local to Kendal so know the store, but if I was coming to you for the first time on line I'd think very seriously about continuing or returning. If you really want to grow this business you need to fix the site and ensure that delivery options are understood and efficient.
ordering very easy, nice site but royal mail a let down
No response to email query. No response so far to online web query. I was well aware that I would have £2.50 return postage deducted from my refund. However, I was not aware that I would also be deducted the original postage cost and I can find nothing which states this on their website. Very misleading and I have had no contact back from my email and online query to them.
I rang Jules B to find out what had happened to my order as I hadn’t heard from them since purchasing my shirts.

It transpired that one of the shirts was out of stock due to a stock error on the website.

Rather than call me to explain the situation the girl I spoke with said that they were trying to ascertain if a replacement could be found.

As the answer to this always appeared to be that a replacement could not be found why did they not call me immediately?

Also, even if a replacement was to be found they still should have notified me immediately.

Either way not great!

Having said this the other shirt did arrive the next day once I had called them to investigate.
Too big for my usual size, though looks stylish and cosy.
Disappointed, had to return.
it didnt
They haven't an impressum on their side
Not happy
The quality of the belt was not good enough the belt had scratches all over it and it looked as though it had already been worn
Unfortunately on this occasion the service was very much a let down because of the backlog of returns
No offer of compensation or discount offered
Ordered the medium, as it said that it was a size 10. It was way to big, so ordered a small, which was perfect. All worked out fine in the end.
Very fast delivery but dissapointed not to have received the diffuser sticks with the refill bottle. Unfortunately, other companies do provide them so will be shopping there in future.
They didn't!
had No problems purchasing items, however paid for next day delivery, parcel arrived late, when I contacted customer services got no reply, send 3 different emails about poor service and I’m still waiting, this was my first encounter of Jules, won’t be trying them again very soon.
I am not happy with my purchase overall , issue with size , size are not actual size
Jules B is rated 4.84 based on 5,991 reviews