Jukes Insurance Brokers Reviews

Based on 1,954 reviews
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Jukes Insurance Brokers Reviews

About Jukes Insurance Brokers:

Based in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, our team have over 160 years’ combined experience and are dedicated to providing the very best in customer service to our customers across the West Midlands and nationwide.

info@jukesinsurance.co.uk

63 Broad Street, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire

Tell us how Jukes Insurance Brokers made you happy
Aaron and the team are focused on helping you, to get the be deals to cover your requirements
Always so friendly and very helpful
I have been using Jukes' for over 18 years now for my car insurance & home insurance, the team are always so polite, informative and genuinely find the most cost-effective policies while covering all my needs as well, such a personal touch and a dream to get in touch with, no hanging on hold for hours, I honestly could not recommend highly enough!
Very helpfull
Great service. Chase my forgetful son on the renewal day so he stays legal. Don’t know how he would manage without them. ( He’s only 37). Provide myself and husband with great value too.
Very helpful and competitive thank you
Always a pleasure dealing with Jukes Insurance.
Nice pleasant helpful staff. Found it very easy to renew my insurance and it was cheaper than directly through the insurance company.
listened attentively to what I required and explained the details clearly. Patient and polite, thank y0u.
As a new customer, I was very pleased to receive a first rate service.I found the staff very helpful and very professional and I will certainly recommend you to others.
Always had excellent service from Carol Gilder and Jukes Cannot fault them
As always very helpful and best price thank you
Reasonable prices year after year.
I have been getting my car and house insurance with Jukes Insurance for many years. They always find competitive prices and remind me when renewals are due.
This is a great local company, I have used them for a few years now always friendly, and very competitive on cost, just a great bunch of people top of the class in my book
I have been with this insurance brokers for near I'm 20-years any help that I have required has been there. Any queries they have been there and help as always been on hand I will get this insurance company 10 out of 10 well done
Been with them for at least 30 years I think. Had various damage issues over the years,all whilst not in the car, always got excellent support and quick response with getting things sorted. They always find the best deals, I search myself, to ensure I'm getting a good deal, so I know they are doing their best.
Friendly staff and excellent service
Helpful as usual