Juicers.ie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Juicers.ie
Read Juicers.ie Reviews

About Juicers.ie:

Welcome to Juicers.ie, Irelands largest Juicer Store!

Juicers.ie was established due to a growing demand of customers in Ireland who wanted high quality health related home kitchen appliances.

We are proud to offer Irish consumers the widest selection of top quality Juicers available on the market today and to be able to bring to Ireland some of the world’s leading Juicer manufacturers including Angel, Green Star, Hurom, Omega, Samson and Oscar.

In an effort to promote the benefits of healthy eating and a healthy lifestyle we also stock a wide selection of products from the most established names in water distillation, food dehydration, sprouting and blending from companies such as Excalibur, Waterwise, EasyHealth, Blendtec and Vita-Mix.

We are 100% Irish owned and operated and offer customers free home delivery within Ireland on all purchases over €150, we also endeavour to offer a Guarantee of the Lowest Price in the marketplace. All orders are dispatched within 24hrs of receipt and delivered within 2-3 working days.

+353 14429958

Avoid ordering from this company. This is a UK company not an Irish Company. I placed an order on the 7th of January and no details after numerous communications when i will receive my order. I own a large e commerce company so i am conscious of Brexit and Covid related backlogs. Before i placed the order wioth Juicies.ie i called their number and enquired if the stock was held in Ireland. I was told on 2 separate occasions that the goods were warehoused in Galway which was clearly incorrect information. After numerous calls and e mails i am still awaiting my order to be delivered and i ordered on the 7th of January. 2 e mails on the 31/01/2021 state that they are at the Irish border awaiting customs clearance. I never write reviews as i have been of the wrong side of customer reviews myself however after 3 weeks of no accurate updates i feel i have been left with no other option. Plain and simple buy elsewhere if you read this.
Please avoid buying from this company. I received a broken Magimix and the customer service has been appalling. The Magimix has yet to be replaced a month later. Unbelievably poor service
Just ordered replacement filters for the distiller I bought from them. Billed me on May 1st and 5 weeks later after numerous calls finally admitted they had no stock of what I ordered. Very poor.
The handle slipped when i was trying to turn it not a good buy
I purchased a dehydrator from juicers.ie on June 23. It did not work properly and I contacted juicers on July 3 about this. After several emails back and forth reminding them, they have still not collected the machine. I have missed the season to dehydrate and I want a refund but they are refusing to give me one. Appalling post-sale service - the worst I have ever encountered. I would not recommend buying anything from juicers.ie. I am sorry I did.
Still awaiting my return call for nearly a week.
We are unsure what return call you are waiting for? We request all customers wishing to return unused items during the cooling-off period to send an email to support@juicers.ie with their order details and they will receive reply within one working day.
Keeps slipping off the counter...very hard to turn and handle continuously falls off..once nearly breaking my toe
Hello, thank you for your review. However, please be advised that this review platform is for our service and not on individual products.
I wrote a review about a product on the 25th August but they never put it up on the site. I spent over €240 on a juicer and when I contacted their customer service about a replacement part they asked me for details about my juicer, including when I purchased it. I provided this and then was told to buy the replacement part on their site. I bought it and then found out a week later that this should have been covered under Samsons lengthy guarantee. I wrote to the customer service team again but they dismissed my query.
A week after making the purchase, I called to ask why it hasn't arrived yet. I was told you need a photo of my credit card, to send through e-mail: 1. Why wasn't I informed? You took the money and just didn't send the product, hoping I wouldn't notice? 2. I've never heard of such a thing! E-mail is not secure, why would I send you a photo of my credit card through e-mail?! The service lady wouldn't let me talk to a manager, or change paymen- I had to cancel the order and waste my time on a new order, to pay via paypal. Very bad experience!!!
Thank you for your email and feedback. Apologies for the bad experience. We take security very highly at juicers.ie and your initial purchase failed our verification. We simply ask for further details to ensure no fraud is taking place as it is common place on the internet now and we want to ensure that we take all necessary action in order to prevent it. I note that once you did make payment via Paypal then we did ship the item right away. Again sorry for your experience and I will pass this onto the security team who will look at this further.
Juicers.ie is rated 4.77 based on 429 reviews