Juicers.ie Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Juicers.ie

About Juicers.ie: Welcome to Juicers.ie, Irelands largest Juicer Store!

Juicers.ie was established due to a growing demand of customers in Ireland who wanted high quality health related home kitchen appliances.

We are proud to offer Irish consumers the widest selection of top quality Juicers available on the market today and to be able to bring to Ireland some of the world’s leading Juicer manufacturers including Angel, Green Star, Hurom, Omega, Samson and Oscar.

In an effort to promote the benefits of healthy eating and a healthy lifestyle we also stock a wide selection of products from the most established names in water distillation, food dehydration, sprouting and blending from companies such as Excalibur, Waterwise, EasyHealth, Blendtec and Vita-Mix.

We are 100% Irish owned and operated and offer customers free home delivery within Ireland on all purchases over €150, we also endeavour to offer a Guarantee of the Lowest Price in the marketplace. All orders are dispatched within 24hrs of receipt and delivered within 2-3 working days.

+353 14429958

Shelly
"I got a Hurom juicer and the results have been great. worth paying that extra amount for the quality that you get. I look forwards to my daily juice every morning. Great service form the guys at juicers.ie"
Helena Barry
"Absolutely love this juicer, glad we invested in this product....real top quality parts. Juices in seconds. Easy to clean. Totally inspired after watching the documentary 'hungry for change'."
Ian Mullen
"Bought an omega 8004 nutrition centre juicer through juicers.ie website and happy with it. Came with a free juice recipe book and vacuum jug which is great. Easy to purchase and delivery was fast. Thank you juicers.ie."
"It's brilliant.So easy to use and to clean and takes up little space on the worktop in my kitchen.Makes juicing so easy"
"Good selection of parts for juicers"
"The Green Star juicer is a magnificent machine. It has been working fine for the last two months, we hope it continues to do so ."
"Very happy with service and the juicer is great!"
"Good product"
"Works great and very easy to clean. Very good price. Thanks"
"This Omega juicer is the first one I have ever owned. So I am no expert on juicers. All I can say is that it appears to be excellent. I gave talked to some friends who own juicers and they say that, from what I tell them, it is an excellent product. Easy to use, good and solid and easy to clean. Exactly what I wanted. Congratulations to Omega."
"Great service - fast and efficient"
"Yes it is a fabolous Juicer really very happy with it. Would highly recommend same. No waste either which is a hugh bonus. Delighted with my purchase."
"Simple to choose and I'm delighted with fresh juice every morning. I'm having great fun experimenting with different tastes!"
"I bought Vitamix blender, best investment ever :))))"
"Very fast service! The delivery was free and I also got a free vacuum jug to keep my juice fresh for longer. The juicer was packed very well. My mum got a Hurom juicer about 6 years ago from juicers.ie and that's how I knew I could trust the website. I will definitely tell everyone looking for a juicer to buy it from juicers.ie"
"After researching the reviews of coffee machines we had chosen a specific Nespresso machine but failed to find one in stock on all the mainstream uk websites. Then we stumbled upon Juicers.ie who not only had one in stock their price was better than we had expected. Our order was confirmed, as was every step of the dispatch and delivery process. We were very impressed and will go straight back to Juicers.ie the next time we need to buy an appliance."
"Quick delivery . good price"
"no instructions with juicer,tried to call company on at least 3 occasions messages left no response and now this is my review/feel free to respond. many thanks"
"Happy with my new item."
"This is a fantastic mid range juicer... Affordable and very good quality ... It's quiet and sturdy ... Leaves the pulp mostly dry and and inside the bucket, rather than with the cheaper ones on the market , everywhere but I have recommended this juicer and a friend she has already ordered ... Thanks Juicers.ie"
"I am very happy about everything in realation to purchase in Juicers.ie. fast delivery. I highly recommend the online store."
"A pleasure to buy from a local internet company with such an efficient response & delivery service, and as importantly, with very helpful telephone support staff."
"Gears clogged up with carrot pulp way too soon and the Juice came back up the chute. I'm a bit disappointed. The original one I ordered was one I had used before and I never had that problem. The old one wasn't in stock so I took this one. Thought it would be better but it's not. Also unlike the old one the filter is really hard to clean."
Juicers.ie is rated 4.80 based on 303 reviews