Juicers.ie Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Juicers.ie

About Juicers.ie: Welcome to Juicers.ie, Irelands largest Juicer Store!

Juicers.ie was established due to a growing demand of customers in Ireland who wanted high quality health related home kitchen appliances.

We are proud to offer Irish consumers the widest selection of top quality Juicers available on the market today and to be able to bring to Ireland some of the world’s leading Juicer manufacturers including Angel, Green Star, Hurom, Omega, Samson and Oscar.

In an effort to promote the benefits of healthy eating and a healthy lifestyle we also stock a wide selection of products from the most established names in water distillation, food dehydration, sprouting and blending from companies such as Excalibur, Waterwise, EasyHealth, Blendtec and Vita-Mix.

We are 100% Irish owned and operated and offer customers free home delivery within Ireland on all purchases over €150, we also endeavour to offer a Guarantee of the Lowest Price in the marketplace. All orders are dispatched within 24hrs of receipt and delivered within 2-3 working days.

+353 14429958

"Very pleased with juicers.ie service. They offer great products at the best prices."
A Johansen
Verified Buyer
"Great service and happy with juicers.ie"
Kelly Strom
Verified Buyer
"Pleased with my Hurom H-AI, a greta juicer and really takes the manual aspect out of juicing."
"Thank for for a quick and easy transaction"
Evelyn Woodard
Verified Buyer
"I’m healing from breast cancer naturally so juicing is a huge part of my life now. It’s very important and I am generally happy with the product but I’m having to replace parts often and need to do so again. Is there a warranty on parts?"
Thank you for your review. However, please be advised that this review platform is for our service, not on individual products. We are sorry that you have had to regularly replace the juicing screen for your juicer. Unfortunately, the manufacturers don't offer individual warranties on replacement parts. On this occasion, we will send you two screens for the price of one.
Lupita Walsh
Verified Buyer
"My third magimix since 1970's. Cumbersome. Difficult to operate lid. Very disappointed. Last model much more user friendly. Old and new parts not interchangeable."
Hello, thank you for your review. However, please be advised that this review platform is for our service and not on individual products.
Brid Whelan
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use, easy to clean machine"
John Wilkinson
Verified Buyer
"We found out that cold pressed juice is healthier than the high speed juiced juice. We were told that the cold pressed juicers were slower to get to the end result, but we have no problem with the time it is only a minute or so slower and the results are good. Also the model we got can make pasta and do mince"
Ann Donohoe (C/O Shane Kelly)
Verified Buyer
"Very prompt delivery , excellent customer service and I am very happy with my food dehydrator and it also came with a lovely guide and receipt books Thanks"
Natasha Shortt
Verified Buyer
"Keeps slipping off the counter...very hard to turn and handle continuously falls off..once nearly breaking my toe"
"It works quickly extracts a maximum amount of juice and is easy to clean"
Svetlana Bulatova
Verified Buyer
"Very happy , quick respond and delivery!"
"I wrote a review about a product on the 25th August but they never put it up on the site. I spent over €240 on a juicer and when I contacted their customer service about a replacement part they asked me for details about my juicer, including when I purchased it. I provided this and then was told to buy the replacement part on their site. I bought it and then found out a week later that this should have been covered under Samsons lengthy guarantee. I wrote to the customer service team again but they dismissed my query."
Ann Harford
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product and good ideas for juicing in recipe book"
"Website provided all of the info. I needed to make a decision. Pricing was very competitive. Delivered on time. Well protected packaging. Irish owned."
Birgit Walter
Verified Buyer
"Product is great! As a suggestion; would be fab to have real tracking info and arrival date for international deliveries"
"Simple to use. Very effective."
Shaun Russell
Verified Buyer
"This is a fantastic jucicer and worth the money easy to use and clean"
Brendan McAuliffe
Verified Buyer
""Very robust machine. Easy to use and very easy to clean. Ive used a few juicers now and this is by far the best. Also the vacumn jug is so handy to maintain freshness. Only fault would be you have to cut your fruit and veg quite small. Excellent product. ""
Brendan McGettrick
Verified Buyer
"On time delivery and handled a warranty issue very well - recommended."
Juicers.ie is rated 4.83 based on 256 reviews