Juicers.ie Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Juicers.ie

About Juicers.ie: Welcome to Juicers.ie, Irelands largest Juicer Store!

Juicers.ie was established due to a growing demand of customers in Ireland who wanted high quality health related home kitchen appliances.

We are proud to offer Irish consumers the widest selection of top quality Juicers available on the market today and to be able to bring to Ireland some of the world’s leading Juicer manufacturers including Angel, Green Star, Hurom, Omega, Samson and Oscar.

In an effort to promote the benefits of healthy eating and a healthy lifestyle we also stock a wide selection of products from the most established names in water distillation, food dehydration, sprouting and blending from companies such as Excalibur, Waterwise, EasyHealth, Blendtec and Vita-Mix.

We are 100% Irish owned and operated and offer customers free home delivery within Ireland on all purchases over €150, we also endeavour to offer a Guarantee of the Lowest Price in the marketplace. All orders are dispatched within 24hrs of receipt and delivered within 2-3 working days.

+353 14429958

Shelly
"I got a Hurom juicer and the results have been great. worth paying that extra amount for the quality that you get. I look forwards to my daily juice every morning. Great service form the guys at juicers.ie"
Helena Barry
"Absolutely love this juicer, glad we invested in this product....real top quality parts. Juices in seconds. Easy to clean. Totally inspired after watching the documentary 'hungry for change'."
Ian Mullen
"Bought an omega 8004 nutrition centre juicer through juicers.ie website and happy with it. Came with a free juice recipe book and vacuum jug which is great. Easy to purchase and delivery was fast. Thank you juicers.ie."
"So quiet and easy to use, the family loves it."
"I purchased a dehydrator from juicers.ie on June 23. It did not work properly and I contacted juicers on July 3 about this. After several emails back and forth reminding them, they have still not collected the machine. I have missed the season to dehydrate and I want a refund but they are refusing to give me one. Appalling post-sale service - the worst I have ever encountered. I would not recommend buying anything from juicers.ie. I am sorry I did."
"I am absolutely satisfied with the juicer, very good quality"
"I absolutely love this juicer! It looks great, is easy to assemble and disassemble for cleaning. The pulp is very dry so it extracts maximum juice. It is powerful with all sorts of vegetables - beetroot, celery etc. I fully recommend it!"
"👍"
"Easy to use, juicing go lore."
"Very good value juicer - not to mention the recipe book and container jug that comes with it; absoloutely delighted with this - couldn't ask for a better quality juicer!!"
"Very nice and helpful staff"
"Received what I ordered in good time and good condition thumbs up"
"Just brilliant gadget.the test of the juice is fantastic"
"Very fast and everything was perfect! Fantastic customer care!"
"getting better quality juice from machine and also using less inputs."
"If all internet purchasing was made this simple you would not require retail outlets anymore Great service Thank you Juicers"
"I was in need of a UK Vitamix for my holiday home in Ireland and was happy to find Juicer.ie carried the same model as I use at home in the US but with the UK electric plug. Further the price was good and delivery prompt. I will use Juicer.ie again if I decide to purchase a food processor or other UK appliances."
"It's brilliant.So easy to use and to clean and takes up little space on the worktop in my kitchen.Makes juicing so easy"
"Good selection of parts for juicers"
"The Green Star juicer is a magnificent machine. It has been working fine for the last two months, we hope it continues to do so ."
"Very happy with service and the juicer is great!"
"Good product"
"Works great and very easy to clean. Very good price. Thanks"
Juicers.ie is rated 4.80 based on 317 reviews