Juicers.ie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Juicers.ie
Read Juicers.ie Reviews

About Juicers.ie:

Welcome to Juicers.ie, Irelands largest Juicer Store!

Juicers.ie was established due to a growing demand of customers in Ireland who wanted high quality health related home kitchen appliances.

We are proud to offer Irish consumers the widest selection of top quality Juicers available on the market today and to be able to bring to Ireland some of the world’s leading Juicer manufacturers including Angel, Green Star, Hurom, Omega, Samson and Oscar.

In an effort to promote the benefits of healthy eating and a healthy lifestyle we also stock a wide selection of products from the most established names in water distillation, food dehydration, sprouting and blending from companies such as Excalibur, Waterwise, EasyHealth, Blendtec and Vita-Mix.

We are 100% Irish owned and operated and offer customers free home delivery within Ireland on all purchases over €150, we also endeavour to offer a Guarantee of the Lowest Price in the marketplace. All orders are dispatched within 24hrs of receipt and delivered within 2-3 working days.

+353 14429958

Fast service! I checkout out with their standard 7 days shipping however I received the order after two days! Great!
Very happy with my Hurom H100 juicer
5 Stars for juicers.ie Very happy with the service and delivery speed.
Purchased the Magimix 5200xl and it is a wonderful bit of kit.
Quick delivery and the Omega 8008 is highly recommended.
quick delivery and excellent products.
Quick delivery and the quality of the Hurom H200 is amazing. Would highly advise this juicer to everyone.
I phone the friendly staff and was given great advise as to which juicer to purchase. They advised accordingly and I received the juicer within 3 days of order. Excellent service and very happy with the team at juicers.ie
I had a fast delivery. I understand some business in Ireland have had longer delivery so I selected express shipping and got the item within 2 working days. I am very pleased with my Hurom H200.
I place my order of the Vitamin from Juicers.ie and although there was a was around 10 days delay they did keep me informed. They explained the situation and that there where issues with getting goods from Vitamix directly. I did just get my item and it is perfect. Sometimes there are delays which are unavoidable and sometimes they are avoidable. I believe juicers.ie tried there best to minimise delays.
Avoid ordering from this company. This is a UK company not an Irish Company. I placed an order on the 7th of January and no details after numerous communications when i will receive my order. I own a large e commerce company so i am conscious of Brexit and Covid related backlogs. Before i placed the order wioth Juicies.ie i called their number and enquired if the stock was held in Ireland. I was told on 2 separate occasions that the goods were warehoused in Galway which was clearly incorrect information. After numerous calls and e mails i am still awaiting my order to be delivered and i ordered on the 7th of January. 2 e mails on the 31/01/2021 state that they are at the Irish border awaiting customs clearance. I never write reviews as i have been of the wrong side of customer reviews myself however after 3 weeks of no accurate updates i feel i have been left with no other option.
Plain and simple buy elsewhere if you read this.
Please avoid buying from this company. I received a broken Magimix and the customer service has been appalling. The Magimix has yet to be replaced a month later. Unbelievably poor service
Fantastic build quality and performance. I have recommended 8006 to both friends and family.
I got a juicer only a few months ago and its not juicing some fruits and vegetables properly - they just turn to mush even though they are cut into small pieces, fed in slowly etc - the support email system is a joke - they say I have to pay to send it back to their service department as it must be the apples I use and they will check it with Granny Smith apples - so basically saying you should only use these apples - I got this at expense but wanted it for my health - DO NOT BUY FROM THEM
BEST JUICER EVER
Highly recommended online store. Very efficient service and delivery.
I was upgrading my juicing and dehydrating equipment to pro/semi pro machines and wanted a one stop shop for everything, juicers.ie provided just that and even gave me a small discount because of the large order, I was also kept informed about deliveries all along.
10/10 Will recommend and use again no problem.
Delivery was fast and great customer support. Would buy from them again! Thanks!
Best juicer ever ,am thrilled with it ,have had lots of juices but this one is far superior would recomend it to all
great juicer, easy to use, large whole allowing t o juice big pcs of the vegs or fruit, easy to assemble and wash. i am happy with it. the price is high but worth it.
Juicers.ie is rated 4.77 based on 417 reviews