Juicers.ie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Juicers.ie
Read Juicers.ie Reviews

About Juicers.ie:

Welcome to Juicers.ie, Irelands largest Juicer Store!

Juicers.ie was established due to a growing demand of customers in Ireland who wanted high quality health related home kitchen appliances.

We are proud to offer Irish consumers the widest selection of top quality Juicers available on the market today and to be able to bring to Ireland some of the world’s leading Juicer manufacturers including Angel, Green Star, Hurom, Omega, Samson and Oscar.

In an effort to promote the benefits of healthy eating and a healthy lifestyle we also stock a wide selection of products from the most established names in water distillation, food dehydration, sprouting and blending from companies such as Excalibur, Waterwise, EasyHealth, Blendtec and Vita-Mix.

We are 100% Irish owned and operated and offer customers free home delivery within Ireland on all purchases over €150, we also endeavour to offer a Guarantee of the Lowest Price in the marketplace. All orders are dispatched within 24hrs of receipt and delivered within 2-3 working days.

+353 14429958

I received my Hurom H200 and this juicer is of great quality. Not only is it easy to use but it cuts and feeds in the items automatically. Highly recommend this product and juicers.ie
Very happy with my vitamix which was promptly delivered and working great.
I got some great advice from the team and once my order was placed I was it arrived quickly and I am very happy with the product.
Great website which was very informative and I was able to get the goods on time as promised.
I am a regular customer of juicers.ie. I have recommended them to my friends and family and have bough several things over the years from them.
Very Quick Delivery. 100% recommend these guys.
Thank you juicers.ie for providing a great service
The Vitamix A2500 arrived quicker than the delivery time stated which was great and the blender whilst being expensive is the best I have used.
Thank you for the quick delivery on the magimix. The item itself is great!
Vitamix 2500 is an amazing blender. I got quick delivery and the item is working perfectly.
Very happy with the quick delivery and excellent magimix food processor.
Quick delivery and item arrived in great condition. Already juicing with the Omega 8008
Fast service! I checkout out with their standard 7 days shipping however I received the order after two days! Great!
Very happy with my Hurom H100 juicer
5 Stars for juicers.ie Very happy with the service and delivery speed.
Purchased the Magimix 5200xl and it is a wonderful bit of kit.
Quick delivery and the Omega 8008 is highly recommended.
quick delivery and excellent products.
Quick delivery and the quality of the Hurom H200 is amazing. Would highly advise this juicer to everyone.
I phone the friendly staff and was given great advise as to which juicer to purchase. They advised accordingly and I received the juicer within 3 days of order. Excellent service and very happy with the team at juicers.ie
Juicers.ie is rated 4.77 based on 429 reviews