Juicers.ie Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Juicers.ie

About Juicers.ie: Welcome to Juicers.ie, Irelands largest Juicer Store!

Juicers.ie was established due to a growing demand of customers in Ireland who wanted high quality health related home kitchen appliances.

We are proud to offer Irish consumers the widest selection of top quality Juicers available on the market today and to be able to bring to Ireland some of the world’s leading Juicer manufacturers including Angel, Green Star, Hurom, Omega, Samson and Oscar.

In an effort to promote the benefits of healthy eating and a healthy lifestyle we also stock a wide selection of products from the most established names in water distillation, food dehydration, sprouting and blending from companies such as Excalibur, Waterwise, EasyHealth, Blendtec and Vita-Mix.

We are 100% Irish owned and operated and offer customers free home delivery within Ireland on all purchases over €150, we also endeavour to offer a Guarantee of the Lowest Price in the marketplace. All orders are dispatched within 24hrs of receipt and delivered within 2-3 working days.

+353 14429958

Shelly
"I got a Hurom juicer and the results have been great. worth paying that extra amount for the quality that you get. I look forwards to my daily juice every morning. Great service form the guys at juicers.ie"
Helena Barry
Helena Barry
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely love this juicer, glad we invested in this product....real top quality parts. Juices in seconds. Easy to clean. Totally inspired after watching the documentary 'hungry for change'."
Ian Mullen
Ian Mullen
Verified Buyer
"Bought an omega 8004 nutrition centre juicer through juicers.ie website and happy with it. Came with a free juice recipe book and vacuum jug which is great. Easy to purchase and delivery was fast. Thank you juicers.ie."
Aiden Gannon
Verified Buyer
"no instructions with juicer,tried to call company on at least 3 occasions messages left no response and now this is my review/feel free to respond. many thanks"
Aleksandr Klemjatic
Verified Buyer
"Happy with my new item."
Christen Collins
Verified Buyer
"This is a fantastic mid range juicer... Affordable and very good quality ... It's quiet and sturdy ... Leaves the pulp mostly dry and and inside the bucket, rather than with the cheaper ones on the market , everywhere but I have recommended this juicer and a friend she has already ordered ... Thanks Juicers.ie"
Katarzyna Kielbasa
Verified Buyer
"I am very happy about everything in realation to purchase in Juicers.ie. fast delivery. I highly recommend the online store."
Michael Olohan
Verified Buyer
"A pleasure to buy from a local internet company with such an efficient response & delivery service, and as importantly, with very helpful telephone support staff."
"Gears clogged up with carrot pulp way too soon and the Juice came back up the chute. I'm a bit disappointed. The original one I ordered was one I had used before and I never had that problem. The old one wasn't in stock so I took this one. Thought it would be better but it's not. Also unlike the old one the filter is really hard to clean."
"Very good quality"
Krzysztof Szymborski
"A huge selection of products in one place at a good price."
Krzysztof Szymborski
Verified Buyer
"I'm very happy!!! The product I bought is fantastic. I recommend it to everyone"
"The customer service agent was very helpful on the phone and on email queries i had sent,"
"my question answered promptly ... and shipped swiftly. excellent."
Brenda Temple
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Replaced an item that went astray in the post. Good company. Will buy from them again"
Irena Bozicevic
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely love my Vitamix! Delivery was quick so i am giving 5 stars!"
"I am happy every day as I have juice every day!"
Frank O Grady
Verified Buyer
"The product was delivered as specified to me and everything was in order. The purchasing process off the website was straightforward and the price was competitive."
Ivana Vetrak
Verified Buyer
"Juicers.ie offers best value on the market and believe me I search a lot 😀 they also make it easier to decide if you are not sure which type is best for you."
Alison Herbert
Verified Buyer
"Good value and does exactly what it claims to do. However, replacement model I bought is much more difficult to assemble than the original one, even though they look identical."
"I love my non electric juicer, cleaned and stored away in less than 3 minutes. Great that I get a workout and juice!"
Tomas Madro
"After my juicer got damaged their staff helped me a lot plus I have received spare parts week after Without extra costs"
Tomas Madro
Verified Buyer
"Great product super helpful staff"
Juicers.ie is rated 4.80 based on 289 reviews