Juicers.ie Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Juicers.ie

About Juicers.ie: Welcome to Juicers.ie, Irelands largest Juicer Store!

Juicers.ie was established due to a growing demand of customers in Ireland who wanted high quality health related home kitchen appliances.

We are proud to offer Irish consumers the widest selection of top quality Juicers available on the market today and to be able to bring to Ireland some of the world’s leading Juicer manufacturers including Angel, Green Star, Hurom, Omega, Samson and Oscar.

In an effort to promote the benefits of healthy eating and a healthy lifestyle we also stock a wide selection of products from the most established names in water distillation, food dehydration, sprouting and blending from companies such as Excalibur, Waterwise, EasyHealth, Blendtec and Vita-Mix.

We are 100% Irish owned and operated and offer customers free home delivery within Ireland on all purchases over €150, we also endeavour to offer a Guarantee of the Lowest Price in the marketplace. All orders are dispatched within 24hrs of receipt and delivered within 2-3 working days.

+353 14429958

Click Here
Shelly
"I got a Hurom juicer and the results have been great. worth paying that extra amount for the quality that you get. I look forwards to my daily juice every morning. Great service form the guys at juicers.ie"
Helena Barry
"Absolutely love this juicer, glad we invested in this product....real top quality parts. Juices in seconds. Easy to clean. Totally inspired after watching the documentary 'hungry for change'."
Ian Mullen
"Bought an omega 8004 nutrition centre juicer through juicers.ie website and happy with it. Came with a free juice recipe book and vacuum jug which is great. Easy to purchase and delivery was fast. Thank you juicers.ie."
"Highly recommended online store. Very efficient service and delivery."
"I was upgrading my juicing and dehydrating equipment to pro/semi pro machines and wanted a one stop shop for everything, juicers.ie provided just that and even gave me a small discount because of the large order, I was also kept informed about deliveries all along. 10/10 Will recommend and use again no problem."
"Delivery was fast and great customer support. Would buy from them again! Thanks!"
"Best juicer ever ,am thrilled with it ,have had lots of juices but this one is far superior would recomend it to all"
"great juicer, easy to use, large whole allowing t o juice big pcs of the vegs or fruit, easy to assemble and wash. i am happy with it. the price is high but worth it."
"Fast delivery and everything works as it should. Operation is very intuitive so no problems so far. I love the recipes in the instruction book and the free recipe book is also very helpful."
"Bought a Sedona Express SD-6780. Very pleased with it. We've been dehydrating almost every day..and night! Delivery was prompt, well notified and the packaging was substantial and robust. Overall, highly recommended."
"Fast delivery and excellent service"
"I bought my Samson Juicer from Juicers.ie. 6 and half years ago. I use it every day.... the machine is working and does not need to be serviced. I am extremely happy wiht this machine."
"Excellent company to deal with. I purchased the wrong dehydrator to begin with and they refunded my money right away. I have now ordered the correct unit from Juicers.ie and would definitely recommend this company to all!"
"incredible piece of kit, does Everything. used 3-5 times per week and results are always top class. couldnt live without now! sorry i waited so long to purchase. very pleased"
"No great, I was very disappointed with the juicer because I thought that it would be better quality, very flimsy."
"VERY delighted and excited about the juicer!!!👍"
"i am very happy and i will recommend it. Fast delivery and great service"
"Great for vegetable juicing. Wouldnt recommend for just fruit juicing. Extremely quiet."
"An excellent Juicer that produces a very fine product."
"Great products, good selection but poor customer service"
"Fab juicer highly recommended"
"Top product Quick delivery Decent price"
"I waited 6mths to write this review and this Hurom Juicer is everything I wished it would be. What a magnificent piece of machinery and so easy to clean. Juicers.ie were a pleasure to do business with and would defo recommend and also use again. Thank You 👍"
Juicers.ie is rated 4.79 based on 402 reviews