Joe & Seph's Reviews

Read Joe & Seph\'s Reviews

+44 (0)203 697 0203

joe@joeandsephs.com

Tell us how Joe & Seph's made you happy
I absolutely love the Goat Cheese & Pepper flavor. I live in the US the popcorn is so good, I order it and have shipped all that way. Shipping cost does prevent me from ordering more frequently. I did try the new Mac & Cheese. I was not a fan of it, won’t be eating the additional bags I got of that flavor. It tasted like burnt cheese. I’ll skip that one in the future. Though I didn’t care for the Mac & Cheese, I still give you guys 5 stars, as your other flavor are great! I will continue to order the Goat Cheese popcorn - it’s amazing! My 2nd favorite is Mature Cheddar. I was introduced to Joe & Seph’s when I stayed at the Gotham Hotel in Manchester, now I’m a life long customer, smart move partnering with hotels. Otherwise I wouldn’t have ever known about your great popcorn, since I’m outside of the UK. If or when you ever have distribution here in the US, not only would love to pick up popcorn at my local store; the US would love you too!!
Fantastic popcorn! The best we've ever tasted! A lovely gift to treat a foodie friend or for yourself. Makes movie night super special. We love popcorn in our house and Joe & Seph's is by far the most delicious - ever!
Packaged well. Easy website navigation. Tastes fabulous. Took advantage of the 6 for 5 offer. 😃
My order arrived really quickly & was well packaged, the popcorn is lovely too
My wife finished my order before I could even have a second taste
Perfect everytime . Makes lovely gifts or if you just want to.treat yourself . You can't go wrong with Joe & sephs . B
I love everything about Joe & Seph's.
Excellent delivery and amazing popcorn. Expensive but lovely for a treat. Definitely buy again.
I have been buying Joe and Sephs for years. I have been getting a bundle for most birthdays. One of my fav gifts. I have been buying it since the days I could only find it in Harrods. What great flavours!
Straightforward descriptions & delivery service. Different popcorn flavours were all delicious - especially the savoury ones!
Very disappointed and Unsatisfied customer
I cant wait for payday so I can order again!
Excellent service. I ordered a selection of popcorn and a card to celebrate an engagement and the couple were thrilled when they received the package. Very quick & efficient service, highly recommend.
I can’t write a review prior to receiving the pop corn. Once I’ve received the pop corn, please send another link, for my opportunity to review please.
Nicest popcorn ever, but you don't get much in the bag for the price. I was surprised that a 63g bag apparently contained 4 servings, approximately 4 pieces of popcorn.
Amazing flavours, the whole family got involved. Well presented and super tasty
Very yummy!
I took part in a very good Quidco offer for a movie night kit containing three very delicious flavours, with the plan of tasting them the following weekend. Ordered on 10/6 but only arrived 29/6 - so delivery took a very long time. This could well be down to Royal Mail though! The products are delicious.
Top quality popcorn, deliciously combined with chocolate. A new favourite treat!
Great concept. The flavours were great and they were not too sweet or sickly.
Joe & Seph's is rated 4.74 based on 2,465 reviews