Joe & Seph's Reviews

Read Joe & Seph\'s Reviews

+44 (0)203 697 0203

joe@joeandsephs.com

Tell us how Joe & Seph's made you happy
Nice popcorn. Also ordered the chocolate bites but they came melted into a solid block due to the heat so can’t really give an opinion on these.
Posted 1 hour ago
Very nice popcorn. Had a mixture of all the flavours and all scrummy!! 😁
Caramel and Belgian Chocolate popcorn - the best I've ever tasted.
All the flavours were good but since I got them via mail and they arrived during the heatwave, the chocolate coating had melted a bit and making the popcorn less crunchy. I had put them in the fridge and the white chocolate one, not surprisingly, lumped together (they still tasted fine though!)
Absolutely delicious πŸ˜‹
Well it never came
Simply delicious πŸ˜‹
Extremely tasty and not sickeningly sweet. Such a nice change to find such a tasty treat that is gluten free.
Very tasty, but is quite expensive for the amount you get.
Delivery was super slow but the goods are high quality, can't complain too much.
Really nice treat enjoyed by all the family
Amazing flavours and textures very unusual and hard to resist.
Oh, I so love the White Chocolate & Raspberry Popcorn Bites. I just wish the bag was bigger. But I know it is the perfect size for that perfect treat!
Pockets of gorgeousness! You feel like you are eating a real treat: the sweet popcorn is full of flavor and crunchy (not soggy) and it is great that packs are resealable.
I still have not received my order
The best Posh Popcorn ever. My popcorn journey started with a gift of the Belgium chocolate popcorn and now I’m popcorn obsessed. Hands down the best popcorn. I’m currently working my way through the flavours
Very tasty, nothing like the dry and horrible cinema popcorn. Full of flavour without being too sweet. The chocolate one is a firm favourite
So many different flavours, I had to order and try a few. Loved the salted caramel one and the mince pie one was a pleasant surprise, delicious. Parcel was well packaged, as was the popcorn.
Great flavours of popcorn like the white chocolate and raspberry
Delicious popcorn but a shame that the price is so expensive
Joe & Seph's is rated 4.7 based on 4,631 reviews