Joe & Seph's Reviews

+44 (0)203 697 0203

joe@joeandsephs.com

Tell us how Joe & Seph's made you happy
The absolute best!
Its soooo tasty and crispy. The chocolate is excellent quality too. Unfortunately I can eat a whole bag to myself in one sitting so my recent order won’t last long. Also, thank you for such prompt service and delivery. Popcorn is my favourite snack!
Absolutely brilliant worth every penny
Three of the flavours we got were absolutely delicious but the truffle flavour that I was really excited about was quite overwhelming and really difficult to eat. We even had to eat a number of other things afterwards to try and get rid of the taste! I would recommend changing the recipe as even though my partner and I both like truffle we found it really unappealing. The other flavours were great but the popcorn overall didn't taste very fresh. Would get the peanut butter flavour again.
Amazing Gourmet Popcorn. Just like it says on the bag!
I have ordered from Joe and Seth’s twice recently. The first time was through a promotion with Vodafone. I have to say that the quality of the popcorn is very good. It tastes amazing. Delivery is quick and the packages of popcorn themselves are very high quality; strong and attractive.
I got the first order at a reduced price for the promotion and chose different ones for my second order. I am a little disappointed with the small size of the bags but I suppose you get what you pay for. The first ones were larger bags and were flavoured. The more recent ones are smaller but are coated on chocolate. Hence 5 stars.
Would recommend.
Hi. These were a birthday gift from me (mum) to Lisa. Delivery excellent as I'm sure the popcorn will be too!!! Hopefully may save me some!
Great service and the popcorn is delicious, especially the Chocolate Popcorn Mini Eggs
Joe & Seph’s popcorn is absolutely amazing. Once you start eating it you can’t stop it is really delicious.
I find it a bit expensive for popcorn but it’s well worth it if you like popcorn.
Every flavor I tried so far is amazing!!
Best popcorn ever!! Thank you!
Low score, because no delivery jet
Sure courier will deliver soon
But why this route to me;
Ireland, UK, France, Netherlands, home
We had a sample pack of Joe and Seph's which tasted really good. Had to try some more flavours. We are totally addicted. The best popcorn ever.
Popcorn was delicious and mouthwatering
Delicious ! I will order again for sure
Jars of caramel hot cross bun spread was delivered on time and well protected.
Taste was delicious and as described on the web site.
Got a voucher for a free Easter bag, but ordered some extra goodies and wasn’t disappointed, the white chocolate and caramel are delicious as was the tube of caramel and sea salt. Will be back for more.
Fantastic product, very moreish!!
Got an Easter bundle free courtesy of Vodafone so ordered a gourmet packet of caramel, pepper and chilli at the same time. Loved the caramel and Easter egg bites. The white chocolate's a bit sweet for me. Not sure about the pepper and chilli one but have ordered a couple of other bundles to check out the other flavours. Great service and delivery.
Bought the 20 pack bundle which is great value. There is a terrific range of popcorn and all so far have been delightful.
Joe & Seph's is rated 4.74 based on 1,876 reviews