Joe & Seph's Reviews

Joe & Seph's 5 star review on 9th November 2021
Paul Moxey
Joe & Seph's 5 star review on 6th November 2021
James Dickson
Quick delivery and lovely popcorn
I have placed a few orders and every order jhas been much better than expected. The variety of flavours are different and so tasty
I place orders with Joe&Seph’s and have never had an issue with them, orders always come fast - unless there is an issue they will always send emails to keep you updated! Delivery is good enough - everything is always great 10/10.
Joe and Sephs is the best popcorn! Every flavour tastes exactly as it should and are amazing! Great as gift ideas.
I love this company sooo much, I never thought I could see myself paying so much for popcorn, and you can buy it for £1 bag in the supermarket-but no-it’s not the same thing at all-it’s Delish, you really cannot stop eating this stuff, I’m in love! (The company are also great-so win win! )
Really scrummy as usual, just wish that there were more in the bag😜
Excellent service. Always speedy delivery with well packed, unique flavours. Just delicious and good special offers too.
Bought popcorn Advent calendar as a present. It arrived promptly and so far is delicious apparently !
Yummy popcorn. Got it on a deal with my phone subscription.
Very good popcorn and worth paying the extra amount for decent popcorn. Flavours are good. Only thing is delivery time is very long.
Searched for ever for an advent calendar for my wife and found yours..! Absolutely brilliant and the popcorn she says is amazing..no way am I getting a single piece..!! Thank you…it is perfect!
Fast shipping to Canada! Look forward to trying the popcorn at Christmas! Thanks!
Best popcorn I’ve tasted!!!
Beautiful popcorn apple crumble is to die for and best of all no hard bits of corn great taste and I’ve tried many of your popcorn would recommend this product highly
Awesome popcorn
Responsive customer service and all round wonderful products. Also great benefits by signing up to the rewards! There is a gift for all occasions!!!
I've been using the company for some years now. Always a quality product. Always delicious. I would highly recommend them.
Got message parcel was despatched on 26th, still no parcel. Regards Carol King
2nd time ordering and yet again I am absolutely blown away by the incredible taste of the popcorn. 10/10, placing my next order very soon!
I lost my tooth munching on the popcorn, a very sad moment for me, however, the popcorn was extremely yummy... the best I've ever had!
Joe & Seph's is rated 4.75 based on 3,429 reviews