International TEFL and TESOL Training Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend International TEFL and TESOL Training Ltd.
Read International TEFL and TESOL Training Ltd. Reviews

+66805321587

web@tesol-tefl.net

25th Floor, Workington Tower, 78 Bonham Strand, Sheung Wan

Tell us how International TEFL and TESOL Training Ltd. made you happy
Great course! Very efficient and valuable methods. I have just completed the 220-hours master certificate, and I have learned a lot. Thank you!
That's great to hear, Marmo! We appreciate your excellent rating and wish you all the best.
ITTT met my expectations as a teaching tool and helped me learn more about the English English language as well as how to teach it.
Thank you so much for leaving a 5-star review, Michael! We at ITTT truly appreciate it.
TESOL online program taught me many techniques for teaching the English language more effectively and efficiently. It also helped me refresh the basic English grammar that you needed to know in teaching the language.
(120HROC) - Posted 3 months ago
Thanks so much for your positive feedback. We're happy that you're happy and we wish you all the best.
The units were easy to understand. The videos were clear and audible.
That's great to hear! We appreciate your excellent rating and wish you all the best.
Thank you so much. I loved every minute of my course.
Thank you so much for leaving a 5-star review! We at ITTT truly appreciate it.
I have recently completed the 220-hours master certificate in TEFL with ITTT. It was an amazing experience, I have got a lot of knowledge about teaching English. I recommend ITTT courses to everyone who still hesitates. Thank you for all…
That's great to hear, Andriamboavonjy! We appreciate your excellent rating and wish you all the best.
The training course was super awesome.
Thank you so much for leaving a 5-star review! We at ITTT truly appreciate it.
This was a very informative course at a reasonable price, and feasible to complete while working full time. I would certainly recommend it to anyone interested in a TEFL career.
Thanks so much for your positive feedback, Sean. We're happy that you're happy and we wish you all the best.
very detailed and easy to follow educational topics and practices enjoyed it very much, thank you
That's great to hear, Jung Min! We appreciate your excellent rating and wish you all the best.
The ITTT TEFL/TESOL course is informative and useful. The schedule for completing the course is flexible and accomodates your own learning pace and busy schedule. The assessment at the end of every course is fairly easy, simple and uncomplicated but highly effective. Worth every dollar and time spent!
Thank you so much for leaving a 5-star review, Fairy! We at ITTT truly appreciate it.
I thoroughly enjoyed the course. Moreover, the essay portion allowed me to express my thoughts and feelings in terms of what I considered to be the the more germane challenges when teaching ESL.
Thank you for leaving a 5-star review, Jip! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed the course and feel ready to teach ESL. All the best :)
Overall, the experience of the course lived up to my expectations and would sometimes exceed them. Super recommended for those looking to get certified.
Thank you so much for leaving an excellent rating, Carlos! We're so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with ITTT. All the best to you!
With the pressures I felt teaching daily during this pandemic, I wondered if I had the energy to complete the course. Final thought, it was worth the time I invested. I have used and will continue to incorporate these strategies in my ESL classroom.
Thank you so much for leaving a 5-star review, Tricia! We at ITTT truly appreciate it.
Excellent course and quick response from the tutors.
Hello MT, thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback and we're glad you feel we're on the right track!
The course material is clearly presented. It was a pleasure to work through the course. I knew I would learn some surprising things, but I didn't know how much I would be inspired and challenged. This course experience left me feeling even more confident than I had been going into it.
Thank you so much for leaving a 5-star review, Jeffrey! We at ITTT truly appreciate it.
It’s so amazing and organized .I would highly recommend this TEFL course. The staff and team very supportive of you have got a circumstances in your course. It will prepare me in my future teaching career.
Hello Siomesan, thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback and we're glad you feel we're on the right track!
Excellent content, presentation and guidance!
(170HRSC) - Posted 5 months ago
I am very pleased to hear about this program. The program and learning content are very helpful.
Thank you so much for leaving a 5-star review, Dao! We at ITTT truly appreciate it.
Lessons are delivered in a well organised manner and are very well explained..
Thank you for leaving a 5-star review! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your course experience with us.
The course was great, excellent communication from the staff, experience worth the price, suggested
Hello, thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you!
International TEFL and TESOL Training Ltd. is rated 4.60 based on 615 reviews