International TEFL and TESOL Training Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend International TEFL and TESOL Training Ltd.
Read International TEFL and TESOL Training Ltd. Reviews

+66805321587

web@tesol-tefl.net

25th Floor, Workington Tower, 78 Bonham Strand, Sheung Wan

Tell us how International TEFL and TESOL Training Ltd. made you happy
The individual courses and exams were helpful and well done. My issue is with the final lesson plan requirement. I am a certified public school teacher with an educational background that reflects this. Lesson planning is something that I not only have knowledge of but am also quite comfortable with. The advisor that was assigned to evaluate my lesson plan set unrealistic expectations, and seemed to have very little experience with real-life classroom techniques. The changes to my lesson plan that were required for a passing grade were completely unrealistic. I would never create a lesson plan similar to the one that the evaluator was suggesting, in my classroom today. In order to pass the course, however, I had to ignore my instincts an training as an educator. It was disappointing, to say the least.
Overall, I felt the program was solid. I was able to have a detailed review of English grammar which was and is immensely helpful. I however felt the lesson planning techniques fell short and was relatively inflexible. I would have liked to see more theories or ways to create lesson plans.
It is an online course on how to teach English as a second language and I have prior classroom experience so as I read through units, it occurred to me that this is not the best avenue to become a certified TEFL teacher. The tutor option was not helpful at all. The videos were more often a better resource than the unit itself.

A grammar book should be a recommendation if not mandatory as a supplemental resource in conjunction with the units dealing with grammar.

As it is an online course, it should come with the resources as linkable right from the unit or the course page.

Once I completed the course, there was absolutely no direction except an email with my certificate. I am capable of doing my own research as to where to apply for job opportunities but you would think ITTT would like to offer a direction as to how to look for opportunities.

Upon completion of the course, I did discover a far better option to achieve my TEFL certificate and I am sad I did not find it earlier. Perhaps this was not the best choice for me to do an online course.
Thank you for your insightful feedback, Canuck. I am sorry to hear the course did not go as you expected. We always strive to be the best in the ESL teacher industry and are taking your feedback to heart. We pride ourselves with our lifetime job support and boast an extensive networks of schools and ESL recruiters for hiring upon graduating from our courses. We wish you all the best for your future teaching endeavors.
I have completed a 120-hour TEFL course and I am satisfied with this experience, I definitely enjoyed ITTT online course. Firstly, it was very convenient for me, because I have a part-time job. Secondly, it is easy to navigate within the system. Here you can study Units one by one and you can do several Units per day (its good when you have a day-off). Finally, the course itself is well structured with many teaching ideas/tips and useful examples. For some topics, the common troubles are listed with possible ways of solving them, which I found rather useful. In my opinion, tests weren’t that difficult, however, sometimes they required knowledge of previous Units. In my course I had only 2 videos, but they were very useful, demonstrative and I got a clear understanding of how to use tips from this course effectively. I gained some knowledge, so I am satisfied with my choice. Thank you, ITTT!
I enjoyed the course. It was not too difficult and not too easy. It helped prepare me to teach English to non native speakers.
I just completed the 120-hour TESOL course in ITTT. The best course ever in teaching. The part I liked the most was the comprehensive look into the issues. I can simply say that I could be surprised each time by the system, cues and recommendations. Apart from that, the questions in tests were absolutely penetrating so that it could perfectly complete the lesson. I believe that all the lessons and materials will be useful and handy during my work and I am hoping to do another course with ITTT again. ITTT❤️
I love the way it was assembled and the techniques to make the student read everything since the answers were scrambled.
I was very impressed with the ITTT TEFL. Not only was the course work challenging and informative, I got instant feedback, which was so helpful. Furthermore, I had a technological glitch with one of my courses and Tania was quick to respond and get me up and running again. I would definitely recommend the ITTT TEFL 220 hour Masters Certificate course to anyone.

Thank you.
Elizabeth Hargrove
Very simple and professional
The course was well laid out and balanced between grammar and practical teaching.
I am currently an English teacher in china. The content has practical ideas I am able to use inside and outside of the classroom.I was able to reflect objectively by summarizing the principles illustrated in each unit.
I have really found that course was very efficient and educational. During the course the explanations which are consisted on system are clear and practicable. Now I am practicing them on my classes. After I finished course,you had tried to help me finding job on abroad. But I preferred to stay in my hometown. Sometimes you are still interested in me what I am doing. Thank for everything.
I have just completed the 120 hour course. It took me around three weeks to finish the 20 units and the assignment. It is well designed, informative, intensive and challenging so I recommend doing one unit a day. I learnt a lot from the course. The course focuses on major issues that teachers face in the classroom. It explores the methods and techniques that teachers need in order to deliver their lessons smoothly and effectively. It is highly recommended especially for early career teachers.
Useful and professionally oriented course
It has been a great course to do
The course was good but the fee I had to pay for time extension plus the way it wad handled was unprofessional and too expensive.
International TEFL and TESOL Training Ltd. is rated 4.60 based on 404 reviews