ITTT TEFL Course Reviews

Read ITTT TEFL Course Reviews

+66805321587

courses@tesol-tefl.com

Tell us how ITTT TEFL Course made you happy
It is an online course on how to teach English as a second language and I have prior classroom experience so as I read through units, it occurred to me that this is not the best avenue to become a certified TEFL teacher. The tutor option was not helpful at all. The videos were more often a better resource than the unit itself.

A grammar book should be a recommendation if not mandatory as a supplemental resource in conjunction with the units dealing with grammar.

As it is an online course, it should come with the resources as linkable right from the unit or the course page.

Once I completed the course, there was absolutely no direction except an email with my certificate. I am capable of doing my own research as to where to apply for job opportunities but you would think ITTT would like to offer a direction as to how to look for opportunities.

Upon completion of the course, I did discover a far better option to achieve my TEFL certificate and I am sad I did not find it earlier. Perhaps this was not the best choice for me to do an online course.
Thank you for your insightful feedback, Canuck. I am sorry to hear the course did not go as you expected. We always strive to be the best in the ESL teacher industry and are taking your feedback to heart. We pride ourselves with our lifetime job support and boast an extensive networks of schools and ESL recruiters for hiring upon graduating from our courses. We wish you all the best for your future teaching endeavors.
The course load was very light, I don't feel like I took anything away from it. The one excellent thing you did though was not fail me immediately after submitting my last assessment which didn't meet the criteria.
I'm sorry to hear that, Jacob. For teachers with experience, we recommend our diploma course, which goes into deeper subject matters.
ITTT TEFL Course is rated 4.65 based on 245 reviews