International TEFL and TESOL Training Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend International TEFL and TESOL Training Ltd.
4.6
Based on 636 reviews
Read International TEFL and TESOL Training Ltd. Reviews

+66805321587

web@tesol-tefl.net

25th Floor, Workington Tower, 78 Bonham Strand, Sheung Wan

Tell us how International TEFL and TESOL Training Ltd. made you happy
I learnt and applied a lot of the course content to my classes, and it was practical and more valuable than the training I originally received.
That's great to hear! We appreciate your great rating and wish you all the best.
The course is useful if you haven't had courses in teaching English. It provides a solid introduction to important aspects of the English language that an instructor of older and more advanced students will need.
Thank you for leaving a positive review! We wish you all the best for your teaching career!
Made learning easy and course instructors were easily accessible.
This course was very flexible to do and included many examples
Thanks so much for your positive feedback, Anna. We're happy that you're happy and we wish you all the best.
The course is excellent.. but you should mention passport number, photo and ittt stamp on certificate
Thank you for leaving a great review, Usman! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your course experience with us. All our certificates come with an embossment and the signatures of our academic and course direction, along with the ITTT logo and your full name. They also have a personalized number that you can use to verify the authenticity or the certificate.
The system was very easy to use an understand.
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback and we're glad you feel we're on the right track!
I was very satisfied with my Ittt Training. It was very helpful to get me started as an online Tutor during Covid. I was able to start teaching online right away. I love my new job. Thank you, Itttt
Thank you for your kind review, Deborah! We're so happy to hear that you had a great course experience with ITTT and we wish you all the best!
Overall my courses with ITTT were good, they gave me the basis for beginning my journey into teaching English abroad; however, I did notice many of the chapters would have awkward wording for topics and that often times there would be an extensive dive into topics that were never brought up in a professional sense or on any of the exams. I found this especially troubling in the 60hr TEYL course as it was just a repeat of many of the same information that was already presented in the 120hr course. This was confusing to me as it would appear you cannot take the 60hr course without first having the 120hr. Rather than a refresher or a review, it felt like I could skip whole chapters just due to having seen the information before. Another issue I ran into was when I would take the exams and there would be questions for a seemingly different version of the chapter that I had read. Usually there would be one or two questions regarding topics that were never explained, covered, or referenced within the chapter itself; however, it appeared that I would have had to do research outside of the course in order to find the answer despite the exams being championed as having questions only pertaining to the chapter being tested. Other than those two issues, I did find I was able to absorb information quickly and that, despite the awkward wording, I was able to implement concepts that were being discussed. I would absolutely recommend the 120hr course, but I'm not entirely sure if I would do the same for the TEYL course as that is where most of these issues are glaringly obvious.
Thank you for your review. Your comments have been noted. As you scored over 98% on the YL course tests you clearly have a firm grasp of the course contents.
I have yet to receive my certificate of completion from the 4 week ($1600) course I took in Loja, Ecuador. The course instructor was a very good teacher, how ever, she did not want to pay to send my certificate to me in Canada. Please send me my certificate !
Hello Glenis. We spoke with the course director in Loja, Ecuador. She informs us that you attended the course as the COVID pandemic struck, and that she had to resort to teaching you in her home so that you could complete the course. As postal services from Ecuador are currently not possible, she will send your certificate from the UK when she goes there next month. Our apologies for the delay, but as you’ll appreciate this situation is beyond our control.
I have no complaints.
Thank you for leaving a review, Robert! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your course experience with us.
Great course and very affordable! Lots of helpful information. If you have a background in teaching, then you will likely move through the modules at a quicker pace.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Emery! We highly appreciate it!
ITTT is a great easy to understand, affordable and organised course. Thank You so much for the opportunity!
Thanks so much for your positive feedback, Liezl. We're happy that you're happy and we wish you all the best.
I enjoyed all the unites. Each unit gave me more understanding of how to use best practices for this field. I will be able to apply them in the future
(120HROCT) - Posted 11 months ago
Thank you for leaving a 5-star review, Ariel! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your course experience with us.
TESOL online program taught me many techniques for teaching the English language more effectively and efficiently. It also helped me refresh the basic English grammar that you needed to know in teaching the language.
(120HROC) - Posted 11 months ago
Thanks so much for your positive feedback. We're happy that you're happy and we wish you all the best.
This was a very informative course at a reasonable price, and feasible to complete while working full time. I would certainly recommend it to anyone interested in a TEFL career.
Thanks so much for your positive feedback, Sean. We're happy that you're happy and we wish you all the best.
The course was well organized and relatively easy to follow. I took the course without a tutor therefore some units were harder to grasp than others but overall the material was structured in a way that made it easier to learn for the prospective teacher. The course was very affordable and the pace is perfect for people with busy lives.
(120HROC) - Posted 1 year ago
Thanks so much for your positive feedback, Linda. We're happy that you're happy and we wish you all the best.
The training was very well put together. I loved the extra work at the end of each unit. I didn’t really use the tutoring much, so I paid extra when I didn’t really utilize it as much as I should. Overall, it was a great course.
(120HROCT) - Posted 1 year ago
Hello Nou, thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback and we're glad you feel we're on the right track!
Try it out for yourself
(220HRMPT) - Posted 1 year ago
Hello Cristina, thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you.
Very educational, challenging and informative. I enjoyed the course very much.
(120HROC) - Posted 1 year ago
That's great to hear, Michael! We appreciate your excellent rating and wish you all the best.
Two courses(120hours course and English for Young Learners) I accomplished recently were really useful and effective for me as ESL teacher. Thank you for your efforts in making teachers around the world more professional and competitive!
Thank you for leaving a review, Olga! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your course experience with us.
International TEFL and TESOL Training Ltd. is rated 4.60 based on 636 reviews