International TEFL and TESOL Training Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend International TEFL and TESOL Training Ltd.
Read International TEFL and TESOL Training Ltd. Reviews

+66805321587

web@tesol-tefl.net

25th Floor, Workington Tower, 78 Bonham Strand, Sheung Wan

Tell us how International TEFL and TESOL Training Ltd. made you happy
The Master 220h TESOL Course was an amazing opportunity to both review some topics I had only studied at University and to learn new concepts which I had barely known before. It is a must, especially for English teachers who have the dream of working in different countries.
Hello Victor, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback and we're glad you feel we're on the right track!
Everything was okay just that the grading system was not well explained to me. I understood it rather after the course.
Thank you for your excellent review. We are sorry that there was some confusion about the grading system. The course contents and the rating system are explained in detail in the course platform in the FAQ section, which we recommend reading before starting the course. All the best to you.
ITTT is the go-to course provider for those who wish to change/supplement career. Extremely satisfied with how the information has been presented and the overall course structure. Tutors reply within a few hours and are very helpful. Keep up the excellent work!
Thank you for your excellent review, Martin. We're so happy to hear that you're satisfied with our course. All the best to you :)
so glad I went with ITTT for my TEFL course.
Thank you for leaving a 5-star review, Archit! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your course experience with us.
This course was difficult and very informative. It helped me realize what is involved in the teaching of English as a foreign language and what obstacles I would face when in a teaching position.
Hello Steven, thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback and we're glad you feel we're on the right track!
The course I took was set up very well, and straightforward. All the information I needed was provided.
Thanks so much for your positive feedback, Jennah. We're happy that you're happy and we wish you all the best.
The course had well guided instructions for easy study. I recommend it to any one who would like to do it.
Thank you so much for leaving a 5-star review, Mary! We at ITTT truly appreciate it.
The course were educational and effective. The customer service was great and now I have a masters level TEFL.
Hello William, thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback and we're glad you feel we're on the right track!
Excellent course! I am very pleased with ITTT and all the assistance they gave me. The course itself is in depth, constructive, helpful and interesting. No regret doing this course!
Thank you so much for leaving a 5-star review, Rachel! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the course and wish you all the best for your teaching career.
ITTT TEFL course is really an amazing experience. The course contentis solid, staff and management are superb, and they offer great services.
Thank you so much for leaving a 5-star review, Dominic! We appreciate it and wish you all the best :)
The people at this site were so good to me. I had originally asked them if there was a review body because I had been scammed by another site. There isn't, so they let me take a course for free with them. They did not have to do that or even offer, but they did, and I am very grateful. Thank you.
We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your course experience with ITTT. We wish you all the best!
ITTT is an excellent institution. Great tutor and job placement support. I really enjoyed the courses.
Thank you for leaving a 5-star review, Nasser! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your course experience with us.
Very effective course and being helpful to my teaching career in many diverse ways. Out off my good experience i had with ITTT, i have recommended the ITTT course to few friends.
That's great to hear, Eric! We appreciate your excellent rating and wish you all the best.
We are using our training every week in ESL classes. This has been a great help.
Thank you so much for leaving a 5-star review, James! We at ITTT truly appreciate it.
Did online class. It was fairly easy to navigate and I appreciated the ability to download the material.
Thank you so much for leaving an excellent review, Leanne! We highly appreciate it.
I was satisfied. The lessons were informative and the quiz questions were challenging enough to enforce what I learned. The TEFL that I earned has already returned to me more money than it costed. Thanks.
Thank you for leaving a 5-star review! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your course experience with us.
Very rewarding experience. Well organised and documented course. Would reccomend.
Thanks so much for your positive feedback. We're happy that you're happy and we wish you all the best.
It was great. I learned a lot and started to work as a teacher.
Hello Milo, thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback and we're glad you feel we're on the right track!
Dear ITTT, I was never able to receive a paper document of my diploma, as the quarantine shutdown happened right around the time that I completed the course. Naturally, I understand how and why I never received the document. However, I would appreciate it if ITTT could send it to my address in the USA. Thank you!
Hello Kevin, thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you.
Great program. Easy to complete.
That's great to hear, Shannon! We appreciate your excellent rating and wish you all the best.
I'm very satisfied with the course content and it's outcome. I've undergo through a package of courses and was able to finish with great results in shortest time. My coursework and essays were marked with a high score, and successfully I've completed full course. Thanks to ITTT for such beautiful experience! It really helped me to develop my teaching skills.
Thanks so much for your positive feedback, Maria. We're happy that you're happy and we wish you all the best.
International TEFL and TESOL Training Ltd. is rated 4.59 based on 623 reviews