ITTT TEFL Course Reviews

Read ITTT TEFL Course Reviews

+66805321587

courses@tesol-tefl.com

Tell us how ITTT TEFL Course made you happy
great course, easy to navigate, easy to purchase, i learned a lot, i would recommend it!
I've just completed the 120-hour course of ittt and I'm totally satisfied with its services! These people are really helpful and the course is exactly what a new teacher needs in order to become better or even an experienced one to enrich their methods! I highly recommend it to everyone,it was a worthwhile experience! Thanks a lot ittt for your valuable guidance once more!!!
Thank you for leaving this review, Stamatia. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your course experience and wish you all the best :)
Very practical and informative
Thank you for leaving this review, Yuliia. We wish you all the best for your teaching career.
I had a fantastic experience with this course. I learned many new techniques to teach in class. I can't wait to try it in real-time. I just finished my TESOL and I loved it
Congratulations on completing your TESOL course, Saqlain! We really appreciate your review and wish you all the best :)
This course was great! Lots of valuable information about lessons.
It is very helpful for new teachers!
I encourage you, if you are interested, to take this course!
Thank you for leaving a review, Ema! We're happy to hear it and wish you all the best for your teaching career!
The course was really good, full of information and advice about what to expect as an ESL teacher. The course also covered the basic information about what to teach. ITTT customer service was great. The price of the course I took was reasonable. I received my certifications promptly. I recommend this course.
Thank you so much for your awesome review! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your course experience with ITTT. We wish you all the best for your teaching career :)
The customer service is equal to none and the delivery l very much enjoyed.lt was straight to the point and concise.l strongly recommend THAT anyone undertake a course with ITTT
Thank you so much for your kind words, Shamsudeen! We wish you all the best for your teaching career :)
Great guides for those who want to be teachers to follow. Professionally done. Points are clear, easy to understand and practical as well.
Thank you very much. This makes us very happy to hear! All the best!
Excellent materials, excellent videos!
Thank you very much! We appreciate it.
Finished the 220-hour master package. The courses were very much needed as a refresher and gave me new ideas which helped me in my teaching career. It's worth your time (since everything is at your own pace) as well as your money.
Thank you for leaving this review, Chiedizberg! We are happy to hear you enjoyed our 220-hour Master TEFL Course Package and wish you all the best for your teaching career.
It was an awesome experience with ITTT. 24/7 tutor assistance, relevant material and videos made this learning journey so interesting that I never want to learn with ITTT. I’ll surely take more courses. Thank you !
We appreciate your review and are happy to hear you had a great time taking our TEFL course.
This course I took is quite beneficial, personally speaking. Units are well-arranged and contents are very useful. Whenever there is a technical problem, a solution would be sent promptly by email. Overall, it was well-worth my time to go through the course and am going to complete another one. Thank you
Thanks so much for this great review, Claire! We appreciate your honesty and wish you all the best for your future teaching career.
Prompt reply, well-designed lessons
Thank you so much, Cathy! We appreciate your kind words.
Overall I found it very useful. Units are well arranged. I've learnt a lot from the materials. Staffs are friendly.
Thank you for this great review, Maria! We wish you all the best :)
It was quite interesting and very informative exposing me to a variety of methods and approaches that can be used in class. I enjoyed the course very much.
We are happy to hear it, Nombulelo! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us any time!
Beyond words ! Self study is difficult without tutor.. But absolutely brilliant (Brainstorm) ! I am really excited to enter one of the most rewarding fields !
Thank you for your review, Jane! We couldn't be happier to read that you have enjoyed your course experience with ITTT.
Courses are well arranged and learnt a lot. Staffs are quite helpful and efficient.
Thanks for leaving your review! We are so happy to hear you had a great experience with ITTT!
Easy to follow and materials are well prepared, I would put what I learned to good use. Thanks
Great to hear, John! We wish you all the best for your teaching career.
It was a great experience. It is very useful and well organized. Thank you ITTT for making it possible for people from all over the world to have such an opportunity to have this course.
Thank you for leaving a review, Omnia! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your course experience with us.
Very user friendly interface and concise and clear assignments.
Thank you so much! That is great to hear.
ITTT TEFL Course is rated 4.65 based on 243 reviews