International TEFL and TESOL Training Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend International TEFL and TESOL Training Ltd.
4.6
Based on 637 reviews
Read International TEFL and TESOL Training Ltd. Reviews

+66805321587

web@tesol-tefl.net

25th Floor, Workington Tower, 78 Bonham Strand, Sheung Wan

Tell us how International TEFL and TESOL Training Ltd. made you happy
The Master 220h TESOL Course was an amazing opportunity to both review some topics I had only studied at University and to learn new concepts which I had barely known before. It is a must, especially for English teachers who have the dream of working in different countries.
Hello Victor, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback and we're glad you feel we're on the right track!
Excellent course.
That's great to hear, Mark! We wish you all the best in your teaching endeavours!
Excellent piece of course to turn you into a professional teacher.
Thank you for leaving a 5-star review, Paul! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your course experience with us.
Quality course with quality information
Thank you for your excellent rating, Jim! We at ITTT truly appreciate it.
I have really enjoyed the course so far, and have learned a lot. Any questions I had were answered promptly which was much appreciated
Hello Faye, thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you.
it was a very good course, full of informations and techniques.
Thanks so much for your positive feedback, Rime. We're happy that you're happy and we wish you all the best.
Easy to follow
That's great to hear, Margaret! We appreciate your excellent rating and wish you all the best.
I had thought of teaching English online, but then I contracted the coronavirus last year and decided to drop my plans instead. I have shifted to studying law for my personal growth and career advancement. I am now in the second semester of my first year at the School of Law at the University of Negros Occidental-Recoletos. Though I find it hard to blend work and studies, not to mention family, I am determined to finish my Juris Doctor degree. My experience at the ITTT had prepared me for this journey. Speaking and writing in English with clarity and meaning is of paramount importance. Combining this skill with reading comprehension is a plus factor.
Thank you so much for your amazing review, Aileen! We wish you all the best for your future!
Very easy and so worth it
Thank you so much for leaving a 5-star review, Keenan! We at ITTT truly appreciate it.
Very good , I enjoyed the whole period.
Thank you so much for leaving a 5-star review, Bushrah! We at ITTT truly appreciate it.
This course was quite informative, I have managed to learn a lot of new aspects of teaching English as a Foreign Language.
Thank you for leaving a 5-star review, Polina! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your course experience with us.
I learnt and applied a lot of the course content to my classes, and it was practical and more valuable than the training I originally received.
That's great to hear! We appreciate your great rating and wish you all the best.
The course is useful if you haven't had courses in teaching English. It provides a solid introduction to important aspects of the English language that an instructor of older and more advanced students will need.
Thank you for leaving a positive review! We wish you all the best for your teaching career!
Made learning easy and course instructors were easily accessible.
A great course, super complete and with a lot of resources.
Thank you so much for leaving a 5-star review, Susana! We at ITTT truly appreciate it.
This course was very flexible to do and included many examples
Thanks so much for your positive feedback, Anna. We're happy that you're happy and we wish you all the best.
Everything was okay just that the grading system was not well explained to me. I understood it rather after the course.
Thank you for your excellent review. We are sorry that there was some confusion about the grading system. The course contents and the rating system are explained in detail in the course platform in the FAQ section, which we recommend reading before starting the course. All the best to you.
ITTT is the go-to course provider for those who wish to change/supplement career. Extremely satisfied with how the information has been presented and the overall course structure. Tutors reply within a few hours and are very helpful. Keep up the excellent work!
Thank you for your excellent review, Martin. We're so happy to hear that you're satisfied with our course. All the best to you :)
The course is excellent.. but you should mention passport number, photo and ittt stamp on certificate
Thank you for leaving a great review, Usman! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your course experience with us. All our certificates come with an embossment and the signatures of our academic and course direction, along with the ITTT logo and your full name. They also have a personalized number that you can use to verify the authenticity or the certificate.
I complete and was good, but the course is not deemed equal to CELTA or other TESOL courses. The equivalency or reputation of the ITTT TESOL Cert. in Turkey has decresed or not at par ,kindly make sure its recognised by turkish goverment. I rate ITTT TESOL 3 star , if this wasnt the issue would give 4 star.
Thank you for your review Santosh. We are pleased to hear that you feel our course is of a high standard. The CELTA course includes observed teaching practice and is priced at around $US2000. You completed a 120-hour online course with us priced at $US239, which has been accepted as a TEFL qualification by numerous TEFL employers in Turkey. No similarly-priced online course (i.e. without a teaching practice component) would be equal to any in-class course including our own and we do not attempt to make this representation on our websites.
so glad I went with ITTT for my TEFL course.
Thank you for leaving a 5-star review, Archit! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your course experience with us.
International TEFL and TESOL Training Ltd. is rated 4.60 based on 637 reviews