International TEFL and TESOL Training Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend International TEFL and TESOL Training Ltd.
Read International TEFL and TESOL Training Ltd. Reviews

+66805321587

web@tesol-tefl.net

25th Floor, Workington Tower, 78 Bonham Strand, Sheung Wan

Tell us how International TEFL and TESOL Training Ltd. made you happy
The best 6 months of my life. ITTT has given me greatest advantage in learning how to teach English to non-native speakers. The 120-hour course made a big difference in my way of teaching online classes. Made me feel and sound more confident. I liked it because studying the course was very flexible in nature. I was studying ITTT course, reviewing for my bachelor's degree licensure exam in Pharmacy and teaching online all at the same time. Thank you sooo much for the opportunity ITTT! Just waiting for my certificate now. All the best!
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this detailed 5-star review, Cristina! We're so happy to hear you enjoyed your TEFL course with ITTT and we wish you all the best!
I am very pleased with ITTT. I did 170 hours including Online Teaching. The cost was right. The web site is terrific. You really have to put in the time and earn it between the harder chapter tests and all the writing assignments. You get rewarded with a lot of knowledge, resources, and job search help.
Thank you for your detailed 5-star review, Brent! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed taking the 170-hour course and we wish you all the best.
I have recently completed the online tefl course.To be honest it was an amazing experience with the help of the tutor, everything was so helpful as I recommend ITTT courses to everyone who still hesitates
Thank you for leaving a 5-star review, Hamid! We are excited to hear you enjoyed our online TEFL course and found it helpful!
It is a great course and experience I tell you.I am so excited.
Thank you so much for your review, Fredreck! We appreciate your words an wish you all the best!
Course is well-organized and professional. The price is fair. I'd recommend ITTT.
Thank you very much for this excellent review, Chris! We appreciate it and wish you all the best!
ITTT is a great choice for TEFL learning. I did a lot of research and consulted many teaching blogs to get professional and personal opinions before enrolling. The course is easy to follow, everything is very straight forward. I purchased the 220 Hour Master Certificate with no tutor. I do have a background in tutoring/English and didn't have trouble learning the material. I'd recommend ITTT for anyone searching for a great option.
Thank you for your excellent rating, Kris! We're so happy that you had a great experience taking our TEFL course. We wish you all the best :)
I have recently completed the online 120 hours TEFL course with tutor support and I am really satisfied about it. The course is very well structured and the videos included are also very interesting and useful to better understand some particular points.
I highly reccomend this course also for people without any teacher experience like me, because I believe it will help you to gain some new skills and teaching techniques which can be used during your future teaching career.
Thanks so much for your positive feedback, Francesca. We're happy that you're happy and we wish you all the best.
After the ITTT Tesol course, I'm very happy and satisfied with the results. This certificate will be helpful for me in my work.
Thank you for leaving a 5-star review, Huong! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your course experience with us.
After having the course with ITT, I was satisfied because it was an eye opening moment for me. I loved every single bit of time I spent having classes with them.
That's great to hear! We appreciate your rating and wish you all the best.
I didn't get much experience with the customer service side of things with this course. I think that should speak droves about how great the course was. For the price I think that this course is well worth it. The texts that come with it and on access communication with tutors if you need it are fantastic. The quizzes are straightforward for the most part and the classes really make you consider a lot about how you would conduct your classes and what the best methods of teaching are. Overall I am so happy with the course and all the extra available resources that come with it.
Thank you so much for leaving a 5-star review, Cheyenne! We at ITTT truly appreciate it.
It was well-organized and included all necessary basics to aid one beginning the journey of teaching English.
Thank you so much for leaving this excellent review. We are so happy that you are happy and wish you all the best :)
They didn't really help much in terms of helping me find a job even though they mentioned many times in their website that they will be there to ensure that you do get a job. They only sent links which haven't been so helpful to find jobs. Most companies want a college degree and that wasn't stated on their website. I really expected to assisted hands on with this job search but they just left me hanging. I also believe that the course was too easy for the amount that I paid. If a ever a refund was possible I would have requested for one.
Hello, we have sent you a list of unpublished leads for online employers that we have compiled over several years. Should you require further assistance you are welcome to contact us via email and we’ll do our best to help you. We’re sorry you feel the course was too easy. This is not a comment we hear very often, as many course participants feel that the course is quite demanding.
The material was very detailed and the mini quizzes were very helpful. I highly recommend taking a course through ittt
That's great to hear! We appreciate your excellent rating and wish you all the best.
I was able to complete this course in my free time along with my bachelors in education courses. I love that this is self paced so that some with with ADD like me can do it when they’re motivated and actually absorb the information.
Thank you so much for leaving this excellent 5-star review, Kylie! We're happy that you're happy and wish you all the best!
I got my certificate many years back; I tried to apply to several jobs and was told that my certificates numbers are not valid and the number of hours I studied is not valid either.
I tried to contact them but no one called back or emailed back.
Utter useless if you can't use them.
Hello, you are welcome to verify your certificate number at https://www.teflcourse.net/certificate-verification/. We have entered your certificate number there and we see a result stating that you completed the course on 27th February 2008. We have no record of receiving any recent emails from you, so we’re not sure which email address you used for us. Please contact us at admin@tesol-tefl.com and we’ll do our best to assist you in any way we can.
It was a good course. Very easy to follow and use.
Hello Dina, thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you.
I liked most of the content but I would have loved if their were more interactive
Hello Christopher, thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback and we will take it into consideration!
Great quality for the cost, easy to navigate the lessons, and allows you plenty of time to complete the course!
That's great to hear, Julie! We appreciate your excellent rating and wish you all the best.
Great course with good insight into things that would come handy when teaching.
Thank you for leaving a 5-star review, Bhabesh! We're so happy to hear that you found our course to be useful! All the best to you :)
This training was very beneficial. It really gives you a great insight on what to expect when teaching English abroad. It was structured and detailed and the task sheets really helped to put in practice all the content described in the units. They also help to develop critical thinking. I feel very confident in teaching English abroad and online!
Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback and we're glad you feel we're on the right track!
International TEFL and TESOL Training Ltd. is rated 4.59 based on 441 reviews