ITTT TEFL Course Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend ITTT TEFL Course

How would you rate ITTT TEFL Course?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"The individual courses and exams were helpful and well done. My issue is with the final lesson plan requirement. I am a certified public school teacher with an educational background that reflects this. Lesson planning is something that I not only have knowledge of but am also quite comfortable with. The advisor that was assigned to evaluate my lesson plan set unrealistic expectations, and seemed to have very little experience with real-life classroom techniques. The changes to my lesson plan that were required for a passing grade were completely unrealistic. I would never create a lesson plan similar to the one that the evaluator was suggesting, in my classroom today. In order to pass the course, however, I had to ignore my instincts an training as an educator. It was disappointing, to say the least."
Andrew Thompson
Verified Reviewer
"After completing my course I started teaching in china ,this 120 hr course gave me many valuable tools and so much information and skills to enable me to have this experience. You really need to do this course to get you ready to teach abroad."
Dominick White
Verified Buyer
"The course content was very straightforward and the time given to complete the entire course was more than generous. Would very easily recommend to another person."
Stefanie Johnstone
Verified Buyer
"The course content is excellent, easy to study and the course website is user friendly. The online format allowed me the flexibility I need and the feedback I received from tutors was comprehensive and helped me a lot. I would recommend this service to others."
Zamira Kasimova
Verified Buyer
"The course was very beautiful, full of information and knowledge. The videos were helpful, interesting, very exact and useful. The best side of the course materials was that they not only gave me a clear understanding of how to teach, for example, grammar better and more effectively, but also provided lots of useful teaching ideas which helped to develop my way of teaching in general. I am grateful to all teachers and to my tutor for their priceless help, attention and time they spent for me. I wish all the best to everyone who will study here in future. This course helps people to understand that teaching is one of the most honorable jobs we can ever do and teaching English is the best way to make people happy."
Saqib Afzal Sethi
"One word....GREAT!!! :)"
Alastair Topham
Verified Buyer
"I completed the 60 hour online Tefl/Tesol course. In my opinion it was a very good course. It was well structured into a series of lessons, and there was plenty of time to complete the course. You learn a lot from doing this course. I am working on some other things at the moment, but in the future I will probably do another longer ITT online course, combined with a week or two in a classroom. ITT provides a wide range of courses to choose from. The key thing with these online courses is to study the materials very comprehensively and then one is ready to sit the test at the end of each lesson."
Ralph Clifton Parshall
Verified Buyer
"The business course was very good, with lots of good information on resources to use and finding a job. I highly recommend it."
Blerina Dajlani
Verified Buyer
"This course was a great experience for me. The methods and techniques of teaching that i studied in this course empowered me with skills which will be very useful in my teaching carrier. The ESA method gave me the clear idea of how to make my lessons fun, varied, involving and interesting, in order to make my students learn effectively. Being introduced to the classroom management helped me know how to manage the class, how to have a friendly, relaxed manner and maintain discipline. This course taught me how to teach business students and how to deal with diversity of levels within a group.The DVDs were very helpful to me,watching them it helped me not only get knowledge but also taught me how to give those to my students. That's why, let's say one more time, thank you to TEFL team,and my tutor Jon as well!"
Asma Batool
Verified Buyer
"Course is very interesting and helpful. :)"
Kristen O'Brien
Verified Buyer
"The course was thorough and helpful. I liked that I could go through and track my progress, while also looking back to review what I've already learned."
Andrew Donnelly
Verified Buyer
"ITTT offers a good course with a very thorough curriculum.It would enable graduates to comfortably begin teaching an English language class.. For those with teaching experience, or those who are currently working, the combined course is highly recommended."
Annemarie Agborchi
Verified Buyer
"My experience with ITTT has been very good. Most of the video's were very clear and helpful. The units were clearly written and enabled me to finish the tests well. I enjoyed working on the lesson plan and assistance from the tutor was never far away. All in all, a very good experience and I would certainly recommend ITTT to anybody."
Rebekah J. Laszlo
Verified Buyer
"I had an excellent experience with ITT. The course material was helpful to me as I have never formally trained to teach English, only tutored informally when traveling abroad. I was able to work a my own pace, and felt well supported by staff and online resources. I'd heartily recommend ITT to someone looking to gain something quick, useful, and official, so that the next time they have an opportunity to travel, they could find work teaching. I have a job with a Colombian school I've volunteered at in the past, and they are excited to welcome me back with the certification I earned through ITT."
Joseph Flack
Verified Buyer
"The course was good but the fee I had to pay for time extension plus the way it wad handled was unprofessional and too expensive."
Athina Pride
Verified Buyer
"I enjoyed studying the program and learning a new skill. At first I found the course challenging because I wasn't used to the language used and using my mind intensely to absorb the studies. Once I got into it I was looking forward to learning everything else. I am not sure if I will be teaching because of the effort it takes to get organized and to find clients. Maybe one day I will make an extra effort and if the conditions are right."
Dale Reddick
Verified Buyer
"I spoke to a long time friend and TEFL Teacher prior to commencing accreditation, who suggested I source an online course at a reasonable cost. Tesolonline ticked all the boxes. I found the course to be very easy to follow. On the couple of occassions I had questions, I found the response to be very prompt and helpful. Overall I am very very satisfied with the course and the outcome and I would recommend Tesolonline. Dale Reddick Executive Officer Gippsland Disability Advocacy Inc. Australia"
Vasyl Liapin
Verified Buyer
"Studying for a TEFL/TESOL Certificate online seems to be the easiest, cheapest and most convenient way. It did help me review and refresh things I knew from the time I worked as an English teacher more than two years ago, and it seems I can resume my career now and - most importantly - go international!:) I would recommend this course for people who need to confirm their qualifications within a short time."
Ndima Cyrille
Verified Buyer
"Allow me once for all to express my profound gratitude as far as my training with ITTT has been a great challenge. It really was meaningful , during my learning and evaluation. i discovered many new things in the teaching area with ITTT. no matter my tied schedule, i was devoted to cover my 120h program. As a TEFL teacher i come to realise that we can apply more than one techniques in the classroom and that a teacher should not be a square. a good teacher might be flexible . Honestly, the ITTT team has proved to me than their courses are not a joke. most of the time, when i had to rush to run they had to stop me right a way in case of unsatisfactory. today i feel proud and highlighted with ITTT. therefore, I will never hesitate to suggest an eventual student willing to run TEFL lessons. Thank you a million for your prompt assistance during my journey with ITTT. Hopefully we are in touch forever. Ndima Cyrille"
Maurice Champlin
Verified Buyer
"My overall expectations of the entire TEFL online course was exceeded by ITTT and it's staff. I have learned so much about Teaching ESL. I do not think there is any one person or entity that can teach every aspect of ESL. What ITTT does is provide a very strong foundation to first begin teaching and feel confident that you can actually do the work required. The second thing that this online course does is provide you with the necessary knowledge and skills to continue your education as a ESL Teacher. I see a lot of students write negative comments about how they wish ITTT would assist more in finding them jobs after finishing the course. As a former and present student of ITTT I do not think this is a very fair evaluation of ITTT. ITTT never claimed to be a recruiter for ESL Teachers, their claim to fame has always been to provide you with the most up to date information so that you can realize your goal as an ESL teacher. After I received my TEFL certification I also received an email which provided me with a lot of valuable information on subjects such as, but not limited to Job links, Job prospects, Job information, Teaching resources, and Lesson plans. Another section of the email covered questions to ask and expected to be asked during an interview, 35 tips for classroom teaching and a TEFL CV/resume template. They also always leave the door open if you have any questions. If you email them any country that you are interested in they will email you specific places to send your resume. What else do we as students expect? Sooner or later we have to take the initiative and go out and realize our dream ourselves. In short this was an excellent course with a tremendous amount of information that I am still sorting through and going over, because every time I do this I find something else I either missed or did not completely understand during the initial course. This course combined with my own initiative to further my knowledge is one of the best deals around internationally, and I for one am quite thankful. I am a former and present student, I was not paid or asked to make any of these comments and definitely do not work for this organization."
ITTT TEFL Course is rated 4.59 based on 41 reviews