ITTT TEFL Course Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend ITTT TEFL Course

How would you rate ITTT TEFL Course?

"The individual courses and exams were helpful and well done. My issue is with the final lesson plan requirement. I am a certified public school teacher with an educational background that reflects this. Lesson planning is something that I not only have knowledge of but am also quite comfortable with. The advisor that was assigned to evaluate my lesson plan set unrealistic expectations, and seemed to have very little experience with real-life classroom techniques. The changes to my lesson plan that were required for a passing grade were completely unrealistic. I would never create a lesson plan similar to the one that the evaluator was suggesting, in my classroom today. In order to pass the course, however, I had to ignore my instincts an training as an educator. It was disappointing, to say the least."
Joseph Flack
Verified Buyer
"The course was good but the fee I had to pay for time extension plus the way it wad handled was unprofessional and too expensive."
Donald Bauer Jr.
Verified Buyer
"Overall, I felt the program was solid. I was able to have a detailed review of English grammar which was and is immensely helpful. I however felt the lesson planning techniques fell short and was relatively inflexible. I would have liked to see more theories or ways to create lesson plans."
ITTT TEFL Course is rated 3.00 based on 3 reviews