Irish Inspiration Reviews

Irish Inspiration

Tell us how Irish Inspiration made you happy
Irish Inspiration 5 star review on 29th April 2021
Richard Honan
Rather than a 'plastic' fleece or jersey, I've been looking for a stylish but warm and heavy sweater made from real wool for some time but they are surprisingly difficult to find. Irish Inspiration offered just what I wanted. I've bought a sage green Donegal fisherman's sweater with a rib crew neck and I am truly delighted with it. The workmanship is excellent, the flecked colour is lovely and the fit is perfect. And it's really warm! It was something of a gamble buying it on line but I measured up carefully (using another well-fitting sweater, as suggested on the website). I was kept informed as it was made to order and it was delivered as promised in about two weeks. I'm pleased to recommend Irish Inspiration very highly indeed.
I was delighted to find that I had sourced this wonderful range in England and that it could be posted to me. My parcel was extremely well packed, came very quickly and contained a special gift. I was absolutely thrilled with the service and the gift. I love this fragrance and am so pleased that you stock so many items in the range. I would recommend your company and your excellent service to anyone.
I got my for Donegal Fisherman's Rib Polo Neck Sweater - Dark Blue Fleck, made to order in about 10 days. Very happy with it as I can wear it in cold weather in London with a T-shirt underneath and a cashmere scarf. Washed it and came out OK. I will probably buy similar next year.
All aspects very good...I now have two Irish Inspiration pullies and the third is fast approaching!...excellent quality and value,
An excellent service, especially when buying direct from Ireland is increasingly difficult. The website and ordering was easy and straightforward. I ordered 3 perfumes and was sent a free related gift which was amazing. The items were exceptionally well packed and arrived so quickly. I would buy again ++
My wife was absolutely delighted with her earrings!!!!
Great service, always keeps me informed about the delivery.
Nice quality soft shirt. Very quick postage too.
Excellent service, quick efficient and good quality product well presented.
Absolutely gorgeous mohair! Very quick delivery and excellent service. I use this company time and time again.
Bought a great flannel grandad shirt, good fit and comfy.
Bought the wool socks as Easter presents for my daughter and her partner .Service was excellent and the socks are fabulous .Will definitely be back to shop again!!!
100% satisfied with the most beautiful jumper . I absolutely love it , speedily despatched and wearable every day . Delighted. Thank you. Nicola
I bought a Donegal Fisherman's Rib Crewneck Sweater to see out the last of the winter months and couldn't be happier. The knit is of high quality and well worth the money in my opinion. If being warm and looking good is of a high priority then getting one of these jumpers should be an easy decision.
LOVELY, LOVELY, LOVELY I SMELL GORGEOUS
Excellent service, hat was delivered on time and good quality. Totally impressed, thank you so much. Was a great gift for my grandad and he loved it.
Patrick is old style but in a good way. It’s fresh and quite subtle and actually reminds me of Rive Gauche for men which sadly is no longer available. Patrick is definitely not overpowering although it’s fairly long lasting It’s also very reasonably priced for a 100ml bottle so no complaints on value for money. I’d buy again and the company is very polite, and appreciative of the custom. All in all a very “Irish” experience.
Sweater received! Exactly what I wanted. A friend of mine, a very experienced, blue water sailor, always yelled at me every time I boarded his boat. Richard, "that cotton sweater is going to be the death of you . . . . . . if you get wet, you’re done . . . . . . “cotton is rotten!” Get yourself a wool sweater, no more "rotten cotton" sweaters on my boat! And being the fashion icon that I am, I needed a wool sweater with some real character. I was on the fence about what size. Most of the time, I wear a size, large, but I didn’t want something hugging my finely sculptured body. As I get older(I’m 73) and wiser(I mean wider), I’m 5’9” and 195 lbs, so I opted for a looser fit and your extra large fit the bill. I am a retired wood carver, sign company owner(44 years). Now, I am a sculpture of sorts, making driftwood collages, out of bits of driftwood, fishing line, beach glass and beach stones with my grand children. I’m also building a little 13’00” double ended Peapod, row and sailboat and I hope very shortly to be wearing my new sweater as I row and sail around Boston Harbor. Thank you for my finely made Irish Fisherman’s Sweater.
Irish Inspiration 5 star review on 26th March 2021 Irish Inspiration 5 star review on 26th March 2021 Irish Inspiration 5 star review on 26th March 2021 Irish Inspiration 5 star review on 26th March 2021 Irish Inspiration 5 star review on 26th March 2021 Irish Inspiration 5 star review on 26th March 2021
My pullover was a Christmas gift from my wife and is in every way superb. At a practical level, it is warm and has served me well on winter walks ! The styling is excellent and flecked dark grey colour way a happy reminder of many happy visits to Ireland - which we both home to resume soonest ! I just hope and pray that, by following your walking instructions to the letter, I will not damage it ...
Easy to order, and quick delivery, of my very favourite scent, Inishfree. A hand writtenbnote of apology added for a slight delay in normal dispatch.. hey, I didnt even notice it!!.. Thank you for personal touch Highly recommend this company.
Irish Inspiration is rated 4.89 based on 2,978 reviews