Irish Inspiration Reviews

Irish Inspiration 5 star review on 30th July 2021
Olivia Elder
Irish Inspiration 5 star review on 29th April 2021
Richard Honan
The item purchased was my second item from the Irish-Inspiration. Absolutely satisfied with the purchase. Quality is first class and delivery prompt. Highly recommended.
Beautiful piece. Sizing is accurate. I might buy one more. Shipped rapidly also.
I love Inis soap but finding a company who don’t charge a fortune was a bonus. Communication and delivery time was excellent. Will buy from Irish Inspiration again.
Blown away by my beautiful jumper, size is spot on and the fleck in the yarn is beautiful. Wool is noce and soft and the service from Irish Inspirations is great. 100% would recommend.
Thank you for your kind review!
In that brief window between placing an order and then suddenly realising you've missed something off is where you can often judge how customer "centric" a business is. A business happy to help by cancelling down and regenerating your order to help avoid duplicating delivery charges...one that then gives you a delivery date and sticks to it...and one that sends precisely what you need at a fair rate - that is Irish Inspiration. I would recommend them without a moments thought!
Thank you for these kind comments, Calvin. Your two orders got packed together so there was no need for you to have paid two delivery charges!
I found your website straightforward to use. I am very happy with the product however, it was a bit of a wait for delivery.
Glad you like your sweater, Michael. The wait for the delivery was because Easter was in between. Good to hear you're pleased, thank you!
Hello, First of all I want to thank you for the Walking Socks. However, it's a pity that on the total order of 49,14 £ I had to pay 38,01 € taxes and this due to...... BREXIT. Next time I'll try to buy them in the Republic of Ireland. Kind regards from Belgium Chantal Torrekens
We didn't want BREXIT either, Chantal so I'm sorry you incurred charges. Some are inevitable like VAT, simply because you paid no VAT to us when you made the order and then, as is normal in your own country, you had to paid Belgian VAT. However, any other charges seem unfair don't they so we quite understand. Please enjoy your socks nevertheless!
Love the new jumper, fits perfectly, love how it makes me look skinny 👍
Irish Inspiration 5 star review on 29th April 2021
Well, that looks great and we agree that you do look skinny! Looks very comfortable and we're delighted that you love it. Thanks for the review!
Fantastic product. Super fast delivery and top service. Would always recommend.
I have purchased knitwear from many sources, and this is the very best.
I was so impressed with Irish Inspirations ordering and delivery process. Also the little touch of a wrapped little gift was a fabulous suprise -thank you I would really recommend them for service and going the extra mile !
Irish inspiration is best place for 100%wool socks i know.
Haven't taken my jumper off since I got it. Thank you. Hilary
Very happy with cardigan.Beautifully and and excellent quality
All I can say is that the help I had from members of your company was outstanding. I would also say the products i ordered which where shown on your website was the same as i got . People have asked where I got them from and I had hesitation in recommending your company.
Thank you for your review, Stephen. It was good to chat with you about your orders and great that you're pleased with your purchases.
At first I liked my socks, but even with proper care they shrunk until they would only fit a child. When I contacted customer service to try to solve the problem, nobody responded. Not the kind of business I want to deal with.
What a shame about your socks, Ian. We always reply to emails so we were surprised that you had written to us because we haven't received an email from you. However, we regularly empty the spam so apologies if it went in there. It sounds like you've accidentally 'felted' the socks if they're that small. Wool socks are quite difficult to wash and they shrink like this when they're exposed to water being too hot, put in the machine on the wrong programme, being wet for too long or being dried by heat.
Lovely colours, perfect fit, very comfortable and warm. They stay up well without being too tight
Absolutely brilliant family run company with wonderful genuine products that you know exactly where they have been lovingly made. I now own, by far my favourite item of clothing, a beautiful Orange cardigan that is pure wool (no horrible plastics), which is very hard to find these days. I have my eye on quite a few woolly delights that I can’t wait to buy. Thank you.
Having bought several items of clothing and been very pleased, I decided to order gifts for two family members. The packaging was a delight with the gorgeous Celtic design and the perfumes have been a delight for male and female.
Donegal wool sweater great quality, design & colour. Really good company, helpful and informative, order arrived on time. Definitely recommend.
Irish Inspiration is rated 4.89 based on 3,045 reviews