Irish Inspiration Reviews

Irish Inspiration

Tell us how Irish Inspiration made you happy
Irish Inspiration 5 star review on 29th April 2021
Richard Honan
Very good quality products. Soap lasts a long time. Refreshing fragrance
Je suis très heureux de mon achat même si il n'y avait pas les couleurs que je désirais J'ai apprécié le bon accueil d'Elaine car je ne parle pas ANGLAIS ! J'ai porté mes premières chemises tous les hivers depuis 12 ans et j'espère que les nouvelles chemises feront autant d'usage ! Merci , bon service. JPB/* Dommage que le reste du questionnaire soit en anglais.
Patrick is old style but in a good way. It’s fresh and quite subtle and actually reminds me of Rive Gauche for men which sadly is no longer available. Patrick is definitely not overpowering although it’s fairly long lasting It’s also very reasonably priced for a 100ml bottle so no complaints on value for money. I’d buy again and the company is very polite, and appreciative of the custom. All in all a very “Irish” experience.
I ordered a Chocolate colour sweater. It did not disappoint. Very good quality. I will almost certainly buy another one.
I love my pure wool socks so much. They are thick, cosy and warm and arrived with a faint smell of sheep. Exactly what you want from a proper wool sock. They are easy to hand wash and dry well without shrinking. I appreciated that the inner packing was a paper bag but think that the outer bag was plastic if I remember correctly, this is the only thing I would change as not eco friendly. Otherwise would have given 5 stars.
A beautiful mans jumper, lovely colour and quality. A couple of comments for improvement would be not using plastic buttons and including a small amount of the wool to allow for mending . This is why I have rated it as 4 not 5 otherwise we love it
The socks were great, delivered promptly. And arrived in time for Christmas despite a friendly warning that they may get delayed in the post. MY only concern is that the sizing is not great? 4-7 or 8-11.. When you want warmth and comfort spending all day on your feet a sock that is suitable for a size 4 or a size 11 isn't going to to be ideal for someone who is a 7/8 shoe size.. They were part of a gift so I don't know whether they were discreetly given away or exchanged or if the fit was perfect.....
We were very pleased with the quality of the jumper, however we had to wait over 6 weeks to receive it, which was very disappointing, especially as the delivery charges are very expensive! We ordered another product from Ireland over the same period and received it within the week!
I ordered a sweater in medium size, but it was far too small. Maybe warn customers that as items handmade, it is advisable to check measurements on size guide. Unfortunately it did not arrive for Xmas, but lots of post has been delayed during pandemic. Replacement (XL) was sent out promptly and received and am very happy with it. Thank you!
Can't write anything about what I purchased as it is a Christmas gift but will update when I can. Service on site and delivery very good.
Love the socks but delivery was slower than expected .i will buy again but will try to find an iIrish outlet .Happy Christmas.
Not a lot of colours in the size l wanted but l managed to get 4 pairs of wool socks and l would be pleased to do business with you again
Slightly upset in regards to black sweater, it had a couple of large holes on it. Other then that all good.
This is very unusual, Vincent and we are concerned that you have received your sweater like this. Do you think you could send us a picture of the damage please. You should have sent it back to us for a replacement/refund as it's no good to you with holes in it! Please respond so that we can help.
Although my first choice of sock brand was out of stock for my size, in all colours, the delivery service was quick and efficient - well done.
Quick service lovely packaging. I will buy more or hopefully visit again once allowed to travel.
I happen to enjoy a particular SHOWER GEL called PATRICK. The only problem is that it is very difficult to find. I was fortunate enough to find it at IRISH INSPIRATION. I was very pleased once I had found it. IRISH INSPIRATION was very easy to deal with and kept me well apprised of the status of my order. I would be happy to deal with them again with one exception, and this is not a reflection on Irish Inspiration, the shipping cost is prohibitive. While the cost of the product was £9.99, the shipping was £7.50. I understand that there is nothing they can do about shipping but the cost is a bit too much for me to purchase on a regular basis.
The cardigan is lovely, warm and the color is great. I think I should of ordered a size smaller but went for an L since most clothes I buy end up to be just right in that size. I received it very quickly, and will buy again in the future. I have not washed it yet. It will be my every day cardigan for sure.
Good quality product at a good value-for-money price. Delivery as per expectations. Would buy from again.
Delivery was no problem. Socks are really lovely and seem good quality. I can’t comment on how they wash yet but if that goes well I wld afford them 5 stars.
The cologne has that very distinctive aroma that is both pleasing and refreshing. My partner felt that whilst first applying the cologne was a pleasing aroma the longevity of the aroma seemed short lived.
Irish Inspiration is rated 4.89 based on 2,974 reviews