Irish Inspiration Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Irish Inspiration

shop@irishinspiration.com

Irish Inspiration

How would you rate Irish Inspiration ?

DEBBIE FRANCE
Verified Buyer
"I bought several pairs of woolen socks for an upcoming trip to the arctic. They arrived quickly and well packaged. They are lovely, soft and very well made and really good quality. Considering they were roughly the same price as some 'wool' socks from large retails outlets I think I got good value for money. They are true to size and the colours are great. Thank you."
"I am very pleased with the quality, look and feel of my cardigan. The colour of the wool is lovely and the description was accurate. The excellent communication meant the fit is just right."
"The shirts I ordered were high quality and delivered to my door quickly."
Margaret Eileen Woodruff
"Lovely product"
Damian Ogara
Verified Buyer
"their products are great"
Keith Baker
Verified Buyer
"Socks arrived on time Great product Will recommend to friends Well done"
"Was pleased with our order, came quick and the way it was so well wrapped up was a delight. We had to send back what we had ordered, was sorry about that , not through their fault and sending back was excellent also. They returned our money back very quick. Will deal with them again."
Andrew Sharp
Verified Buyer
"My wife gave me one of your lap blankets about 5 years ago. I loved it then and its still in great shape. And I use it every night during the winter here in New England. I purchased this blanket for a dear friend and it's just as amazing as mine...but it might be a bit more beautiful. Thank you for maintaining high standards!"
"Thank you for the socks. I have been wearing mine on a cool summer day and it was so comfy. They are soft and not very itchy, as one would expect from woolen socks. If you suffer from freezing cold feet this socks are the perfect remedy."
Greg Whitten
Verified Buyer
"Feels so good to be wearing an organic wool product."
Andrea Hope-Frost
"Lovely light perfume"
"I love wool socks. Your product is very well made and are practical for everyday use or any special occasion. I purchase these woolen products for myself and as gifts for others and they LOVE them. Thank you for sending international."
Mark Williams
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with the service provided and delighted with the traditional woollen socks I purchased, just what I was looking for for walking in. Hope to be returning again soon to add others so thank you. Oh and love the smell! 😁"
Mike Walsh
Verified Buyer
"Thanks' very much for your prompt service shirt are Great...."
Lesley H Hirst
Verified Buyer
"My order came very quick, the shirts are really good quality and sizes fit perfectly, one very happy customer here"
Lynne K Rebel
Verified Buyer
"Love my sweaters!! I was just in Ireland and didn’t buy one and searched online til I found these. I wish I had ordered M instead of L but they are still fine. Very fast delivery!!! Thank you. I’ll wait for a coupon or a sale and may order again"
Wasik Sabine
Verified Buyer
"My husband buy five differents models of shirts. He is extremely demanding on the quality and He found no defects. Thanks !"
Frank McMillan
Verified Buyer
"The shirt is very well made and I’m very pleased with it"
John Janicek
Verified Buyer
"I searched and searched for genuine Irish linen womens handkerchiefs and was ready to give up until I found your website. Think is my 2nd purchase from your company and each has been a very positive experience. My wife LOVES her handkerchiefs. Thank you. John Janicek A very satisfied customer"
Rev Canon Patrick Chrystal
Verified Buyer
"On Google looking for that type of jumper"
Irish Inspiration is rated 4.88 based on 1,612 reviews