Irish Inspiration Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Irish Inspiration

shop@irishinspiration.com

Irish Inspiration

How would you rate Irish Inspiration ?

"Very quick delivery’s. Packaging perfect and I love the perfume ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"
"I live in France and ordered a couple of grandad shirts. They came very quickly, and were a great fit. I'll be back to buy again. Incidentally, I intend to be in Ireland for a few weeks in autumn - travelling around. Do you have any retail outlets I might visit?"
"I was delighted with the Innis roll on perfume and the free body lotion wipes, also with the friendly and efficient service. Thank you!"
"Great cap , perfect fit and arrived in 48hrs from ordering."
"Great scarf at an extraordinary fair price!"
"Great, easy to use website and checkout. Excellent communication and very quick delivery. Excellent, highly recommend."
"I recently purchased a roll neck sweater for myself after missing the opportunity to buy one on a recent trip to Ireland. I had some reservations with respect to sizing but found the measurement guide worked really well. The fit was spot-on accurate and it looks great. Can't wait for fall so I can start enjoying it! Shipping was also much faster than expected. Thanks."
"More than pleased with my shirt. Hope to be ordering a few more"
"Very nice product. Arrived after 3 days."
"very good products and quick delivery good wool socks very soft wool"
"Arrived promptly. A gift and the recipient was over joyed with the hankies. Super. Thank you."
"Simon at Irish Inspiration could not have been more helpful and efficient. I requested a variation on what was shown on the website and this was no problem at all. The cardigan itself arrived promptly and exactly as expected. A good fit and a beautifully crafted garment in Donegal wool. I would recommend Irish Inspiration very highly."
"I bought my boyfriend a nightgown and he loved it! He says it's really comfortable and he's worn it nearly every night since he got it."
"The rating of "Very Good" is simply inadequate. My new sweater is absolutely lovely. Fine workmanship and wool. The roll neck and cuffs are better than I had imagined. The sizing chart is spot on and easy to use. Much easier than the US system of trying to find the vague circumference of your chest and arms straight or bent. I'm debating which color to order next."
"Good work"
"My order arrived very quickly and I am thrilled with my purchase ."
"Very satisfied with the quality I have gotten 3 so far and plan on getting more one of my favorite places to shop online"
"Thanks again to Irish Inspiration! Really fast shipping, The items we re very well packaged. They provided great quality Irish crafts. 5 STARS *****, Nothing less ! Alain O'Brien Montréal, Québec"
"Gorgeous chunky warm jumper in beautiful flecked colours"
"Linen handkerchiefs (for wedding gifts) all arrived swiftly and good quality. Thank you"
Irish Inspiration is rated 4.88 based on 1,640 reviews