Irish Inspiration Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Irish Inspiration

shop@irishinspiration.com

Irish Inspiration

How would you rate Irish Inspiration?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"very nice nightshirt, great quality, colours, warm ........"
Marjie, Surrey
Verified Reviewer
"Comprehensive website. Excellent customer service when I made direct contact, following a fault I made in ordering goods online...fast delivery...No longer have to get my favourite scent travelling through Shannon...."
"Easy ordering! Great service 😊"
"Socks all wool birthday present. So good and soft I could have kept for myself."
Phillip Moore
Verified Buyer
"I found exactly what I wanted, great colours."
Dave Witts
Verified Buyer
"Just the socks I have been looking for - proper old-fashioned long, thick, wool walking socks. So much better than the so-called technical socks in outdoor shops. Very fast service too."
"fast delivery .awesome sweater .great price will buy more its cold here in canada"
Mr Jon Patrick Power Heating
Verified Buyer
"nicely presented ! turned up on time ! & class product"
"The crew neck sweater is of high quality. It is heavy, thick and soft - almost oily. I has a subtle scent of sheep. I am 183cm (6.0ft) tall and bought a size L. The body is baggy which was the style I wanted. On the other hand the sleeves are a bit shorter and only reaches my wrists. But due to the nature of this garment this wont be a problem. The wool will distribute itself evenly over the wearer after a while. You can also manipulate it yourself to some degree by wetting the sleeves and carefully stretching them out while resting them over a towel. Do this on your own risk. If you do it too much you will have to steam it to shape again (Blocking). The customer service was excellent. I was able to order my sweater in a colour that wasn’t listed for the style of sweater I wanted. The shipping also only took a couple of days to Europe. I would buy from Irish inspiration again if it wasn’t for the fact that this shirt will most likely lasts me for the rest of life."
Jean Howell
Verified Buyer
"I bought my jumper during a bout of freezing weather here in the U.K. It was such a relief to put it on. It's very warm, soft and comfortable and does not skimp on the length which is so important for the cold weather. The colour is simply beautiful , a kind of turquoise green with specks of purple and wine, so refreshing when we're mostly wearing greys and navies."
"Service and efficacity"
"My driver's cap from Hannah Hats is FABULOUS, as is my wife for surprising me with a replacement for my 20-year old cap (also from Hannah Hats)."
Robert Davey
Verified Buyer
"Hi. Folks your socks are fantastic. I got the last 2 pair in a gift shop in Bunbeg Donegal. and couldn’t find any more till I hit on your site."
Carolyn Thorne
Verified Buyer
"The sweater is exactly as shown and is very good quality. I got the wrong size first but it was easy to exchange and I am very pleased with the replacement. It is also very pleasant to feel that you are dealing with real people who are concerned to supply what you are looking for. I would recommend Irish Inspiration."
Jeremy Smith
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and products. Thank you."
"eccellente qualità"
Alexander Cook
Verified Buyer
"Oh so love my socks...thank you very much for the timely delivery. Much needed in the cold temps of February. My best, Kathy"
Justin Anderson
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely superb jumpers ...... and excellent service. Thank you."
"Very good service and tracking information. Product is great !!!"
MS E COLEMAN
Verified Buyer
"I FOUND A PERFUME MY FRIEND ABSOLUTLY LOVES BUT COULD NOT GET INNESFREE IT IS A BEAUTIFULL FRAGRANCE THANK YOU VERY MUCH EXCELLENT SERVICE"
Irish Inspiration is rated 4.88 based on 1,521 reviews