Irish Inspiration Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Irish Inspiration

shop@irishinspiration.com

Irish Inspiration

How would you rate Irish Inspiration ?

"Fab quality shirts, reasonably priced, v friendly and efficient staff"
"the socks are perfect arrived in a few days thank you"
"Very pleased with the service and the shirts just what I expected thank you 👍"
"Prompt and efficient service. Will use you again if you have something I want"
"Fab service and product range. Will be back for more and will spread the word"
"this is my sixth jumper I have had made at irish inspiration all different colours and styles top quality all the jumpers were made to order for my size to fit perfectly Elaine is fantastic to talk to so every jumper was right I recommended the company to all my friends and family ill buy another next year but theres so many colours to choose from ive had some of the jumpers for 3 years and I hand wash them and there still perfect top company"
"Best socks IV ever worn will be ordering more for presents for my family and friends for Xmas."
"Great service, great socks, I look forward to cosy feet for years to come!"
"Lovely toiletries and perfume. Very quick delivery and good service. I would definitely recommend."
"My socks were lovely, it's a bit difficult to buy nice women's socks :)"
"Quality garment, lovely people to deal with."
"Thank you my order arrived quickly and the jumper is perfect"
"Found this company by searching Irish Woolens on google. Otherwise would never know about them which is a shame as they produce superb garments. Super soft wool in great styles. They need to advertise their presence better. I had to return several items for a different size which they did with speed and efficiency so no problems there. The only comment to make is the size guidelines which seem to be overly generous. I'm a 43 chest and medium fit me really well but the size guides says I'm a large. A trustworthy company who deserve to grow and prosper."
"The Three button sweater & the grandfather shirt are simply awesome, obviously well tailored with an eye for detail, perfect fit & priced far below competitors with superior quality. You’ll not find better. The locally sourced materials, small family production & radically reduced carbon footprint costs are an added bonus. Customer service & timely shipping is spot on. I did weeks of research; you’re in the right place."
"Simon and Elaine, This was my 4 th order and as usual I am very pleased. It all delivered in a timely manner and the product was what I viewed on line. Thank you Bob"
"Very good service and Donegal yarn cardigan excellent. Very pleased ......Jill Charnaud"
"A beautiful product. Just what I’d hoped for- though a larger fit than I’d anticipated . (Yes I did take measurements!) Still great though"
"Really lovely socks, beautiful colours - and they arrived really quickly. Thank you!"
"Got a pair of "Kerry Woollen Mills Organic Wool Irish Walking Socks" and must admit it was fantastic hiking in them. I put them as a single layer on bare feet and straight into boots and my feet felt super happy. I'm going to order another pair before my next trip. Thanks a lot!"
"I love my Connemara wool socks. Great service. Everything arrived promptly and well packaged. Irish Inspiration provides an exemplary transaction."
Irish Inspiration is rated 4.88 based on 1,684 reviews