Irish Inspiration Reviews

Irish Inspiration 5 star review on 30th November 2021
Casey Morgan
Irish Inspiration 5 star review on 18th October 2021
Karen Pritchard
Great Old World Craftsmanship put into this hi quality sweater, built to be worn and lived in as a favorite. And was received in an unexpected timely manner shipped to U.SA
Produits de bonne facture. Service excellent. Très bonne communication.*****
Love my beautiful Donegal sweater. The colour is just as advertised, and is what I hoped for. Excellent service, prompt attention to inquiries, delivery time to Australia reasonable. I will definitely keep my eye on this site.
Great walking socks which I am wearing over a thin pair. Delighted to find all wool socks, they feel much more environmentally friendly. They look good, I have a car and light stripe pair and like both. Cosy and soft. Thickish but not extremely so.
A bought a lovely scarf for a present for a friend who lives in France. Very pleased with it and the quick service I received. Thank you.
Very,very best ladies hankies to own,give as a gift or just show the crochet corner.. I never buy anything else.
Very pleased with my cardigan and glad of the input from the team regarding sizing which I wasn't sure about. They sent the measurements which made a difference. At all times I was kept informed about delivery which was prompt.
Fast delivery, great interactive service, really happy with my order.
Beautifully made, good fit and speedy delivery. Very pleased with my purchase.
Hunted for a Fisherman's loose style jumper for my brother-in-law, found one on your site...perfect. ( safe green colour) .When my husband saw your site....WOW, he just had to have one!!!too..... amazingly he chose Tangerine Dream...it looks fantastic. Sadly I can't wear wool as it brings me out in a rash. But if I did you would be my first choice. I don't suppose you make your jumpers out of something else?? Thankyou, I have more relatives who can wear wool so i will be back. Your next day service was unexpected but brilliant!! Best wishes to all you clever people Sandie
Beautiful warm jumper - lovely colour and beautifully knitted.
This is my second jumper from Irish Inspiration. Again I am really happy with my purchase. Quality garment and fab customer service.
It is just as expected. Warm and comfy. Speedy delivery too.
The most stunning jumper ever. A gift for a friend-hope he loves it as much as I do. Couldn’t recommend Irish Inspiration enough. Thank you :)
I am so in love with my Irish Inspiration socks... they are so beautiful and warm. I live is Australia where its hot, but have bought them to travel to Canada and Alaska, so my feet will always be toasty. So excited to wear them, and they look really cool with walking boots. It was so easy to order and they were shipped and delivered very quickly. My partner is very jealous of my socks and now wants to order some for himself.
Beautiful items, very happy with the grandad shirt and cap, both fit perfectly.
A lovely jumper. I’m looking forward to wearing it when the days get colder. It will be my “go to” everyday jumper!
Beautiful lotions with adorable fresh scent. Only trouble I had was the hand cream was too thick to squeeze out of the tube so I've decanted it into a pot. Received a sample of the cologne too which was lovely 😍
Excellent service...ordering system and delivery Been after grandad shirts for ages. (Old hippy...lol) Finally found them materials colours bang on Only bought two this time but will be returning for more
Great clothes quick. Delivery
Great company, very friendly and quick to respond to my enquiries and arrange delivery of my jumper after we returned from holiday. Great quality jumper and exactly as described. Highly recommend this company.
Irish Inspiration is rated 4.90 based on 3,448 reviews