Irish Inspiration Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Irish Inspiration

shop@irishinspiration.com

Irish Inspiration

How would you rate Irish Inspiration?

Wasik Sabine
Verified Buyer
"My husband buy five differents models of shirts. He is extremely demanding on the quality and He found no defects. Thanks !"
Frank McMillan
Verified Buyer
"The shirt is very well made and I’m very pleased with it"
John Janicek
Verified Buyer
"I searched and searched for genuine Irish linen womens handkerchiefs and was ready to give up until I found your website. Think is my 2nd purchase from your company and each has been a very positive experience. My wife LOVES her handkerchiefs. Thank you. John Janicek A very satisfied customer"
Rev Canon Patrick Chrystal
Verified Buyer
"On Google looking for that type of jumper"
Helen Sargent
Verified Buyer
"i love the naturalness of the wool and the SMELL of it.. absolutely makes me tick"
Richard Vennard
Verified Buyer
"Good Quality gear and excellent service would recommend to everyone"
Shendel Cowan
Verified Buyer
"Love this shirt. Beautiful fabric, quality made. Had to go half way round the world to buy it but it was worth it. Your service and shipping is top class too. PS husband loves it too which is just as well since he will be the one wearing it! Cheers, Shendel"
"It's a very beautiful and unique sweater. I am very happy with it. Regards. Edward Goodwin"
"sweater is warm comfortable looks good colour excellent"
Claude Edinger
Verified Buyer
"Very nice sweater, cosy and warm..."
Linda Nunn
Verified Buyer
"Fabulous jumpers, great colours & perfect fit."
Ashley Lehmann
Verified Buyer
"great products, exhalent, quality fast delivery and it's nice to support our Irish brothers and sisters regards Ashley Lehmann"
Kevin Ferry
Verified Buyer
"Totally love the banded collar style and all cotton flannel fabric"
Mohammad Fazil BIRMINGHAM AS PER EMAIL
Verified Buyer
"excellent service and great quality of products"
Mr Martin Hugh Clark
Verified Buyer
"A beautiful product backed up by superb service"
"I bought the Donegal wool jumper as a birthday present for my partner, whose family came from Donegal. The jumper is very beautiful - I love the bright coloured flecks against the dark wool. Thank you!"
"Product was perfect - as expected - well wrapped and shipped. Arrived on time. Customer service was excellent - have not experienced that kind of service in a long time from any other organisation - so would really recommend them. Made shopping experience great."
Fiona McDonald
Verified Buyer
"They were very helpful when I enquired about sizes, Prompt responses, and useful info. The shirt was really well made."
Audrey Martin
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful products. Exceptional service. I look forward to shopping here in the future!"
Kurt Jonke
Verified Buyer
"When the turf candles arrived, I was looking forward to this homely smell in my tiny one-room flat (25 square meters or 270 square feet for reference). I opened the cans and saw that they were filled to different levels, which made me smile, because in the days of automation these seem to be filled by hand, still. And the candles did have that nice turf smell I was looking forward to. Sadly, when illuminating them, that smell never spread in my small room and I am left somewhat disappointed. When not lit, I still smell the candles every now and then by putting my nose close and inhaling, but the sensation of a room filled with even the faintest smell of turf never occured. So my search for good turf candles continues."
Irish Inspiration is rated 4.88 based on 1,596 reviews