Irish Inspiration Reviews

Irish Inspiration

Tell us how Irish Inspiration made you happy
Irish Inspiration 5 star review on 21st March 2021
Michael C Kotter
Great Old World Craftsmanship put into this hi quality sweater, built to be worn and lived in as a favorite. And was received in an unexpected timely manner shipped to U.SA
My sweater is excellent, it's just like it was advertised. The service was excellent and it arrived on time.
My order arrived ahead of schedule & the packaging was in good condition. The colour of the jumper is exactly as shown on screen. It is even thicker than I thought & the fit is perfect. Look forward to shopping with you again. Irish Inspirations is highly recommended. Thank you.
My go to company for my favourite scent - Inisfree-.. easy to order website with fast, efficient delivery...
I bought colourless shirt for a gift ,very well received & quick delivery. Very Happy
Bought a beautiful jumper for my son’s Christmas and he loves it. Bought him a second one to change with as he’s never got it off. Excellent company
My Connemara socks are so warm and cosy and luxurious - I always buy from Irish inspiration, great service and good to honour my Connemara roots and where them on my feet!! Thank you Sarah
What a lovely cardigan in a great colour! It was made to measure as I'm not a standard size and it fits really well. It too no time at all to be made for me and was sent out really quickly. Thank you so much!
Fine products and prompt service from this aptly named on-line shop.
I ordered three pairs of knee-high woolen socks, one plum, one plum heather/tweed and the third was green tweed I believe. I LOVED all three pairs - the quality was amazing and I know when I work outside walking dogs in late fall and winter next year, my legs will be toasty warm through the year. Next - can you make leg-warmers in all of the sock colors, too? And "Fair Isle" patterns in the longer socks? Thanks so much!!
The Donegal-fleck roll-neck sweaters I have ordered are the ones I've been looking for years. When I received them, I'm greatly pleased. Although delivery took time as country of destination is far, the wait is all worth it. Looking forward to ordering again.
Order and delivery processed with no difficulties. Very good service . Thank you.
Great service and extremely warm pullover; would purchase again without hesitation
very kind and helpful. No problems at all with returning items and exchanging. Refunds were sent immediately. Fantastic mens sweaters. Also women's mohair hats.
This is my third Donegal sweater from Irish Inspirations. All have been beautiful and made superbly. I think I will keep replacing them as they finally get worn out!
Always very satisfied with my purchases
Received my sweater perfectly. Love it. Zero problems. 5/5.
Perfect product
The socks are loved by the entire family. They fit well, are soft and warm and they come in so lovely colourings. We are very happy with our socks.
Wonderful socks, love the colors. Warm as well. You need more colors!!
What more can be said? Gorgeous (and warm) Irish wool products, lovely, kind and very funny staff, and shockingly fast and hassle-free international shipping.
Irish Inspiration is rated 4.89 based on 2,943 reviews