Irish Inspiration Reviews

shop@irishinspiration.com

Irish Inspiration

Tell us how Irish Inspiration made you happy

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Great Old World Craftsmanship put into this hi quality sweater, built to be worn and lived in as a favorite. And was received in an unexpected timely manner shipped to U.SA"
"Well made sweaters. Warm and comfortable. Speedy delivery."
"The perfect Christmas present. The quality and detail is exceptional and the service was excellent."
"Excellent product delivered from Eire to UK very quickly and in good condition."
"The sweater is a quality product, the order system was very quick and efficient. The delivery time excellent. I’m very pleased with this company and will use them again, plus I have recommended them to family and friends."
"Very happy with the sweater that I bought to replace an earlier sweater from II that had fallen victim to moths. Not so happy with the delivery service. Because II failed to send me tracking details, I only discovered after a week, when I phoned, that the package had been left at a Post Office some way from me. They claimed that I was not in when they had tried to deliver whereas I had been at home the whole day and no card was left to inform me. So, wonderful jumpers but rubbish delivery."
"Quick and efficient ordering. Pleased with order"
"Excellent website..Ive used it for fragrances and sweaters...Brilliant service and delivery. Kept informed at every stage"
"Overall I am very pleased withIrish Inspration and the products, however I am displeased with the process with how you ship the products, as I am still waiting for one more shirt out of the last 3 on my last order. I sent you a email last week as you are aware, these items are for Christmas and I do not want to have it come late Regards Rick Wallebeck"
"Excellent service, nice socks, no complaints."
"Excellent service and being able to get the perfume for my wife, was stupendous. Thank you."
"The woollens I bought (pure wool socks and a couple of jumpers) were just as advertised on the site, very comfortable and warm, and I'm really pleased with them. The delivery was very prompt, and I was delighted that the first package of two was entirely biodegradable / recyclable. I've had them for a couple of months now, and the woollens wash up well in my machine's "woollens" cycle, with no shrinkage, so are very easy to look after. The throw that I got shreds quite a bit (red fluffy mohair) which isn't ideal, but is lovely and warm. All in all, really happy with my purchases."
"Customer service is brilliant Products are top class Love love my socks Thank you"
"Impressive, good service, friendly efficient staff, quality garment. Couldn’t wish for better. Will make another purchase soon I’m sure. Strongly recommend Irish Inspiratione"
"I am really pleased with the quality of the jumper I purchased. It was easy to order and the product arrived on time. I would certainly recommend Irish Inspirations to family and friends. Many thanks. John Elvin"
"AMAZING jumper, exactly what I wanted and imagined and great fit. Thankyou so much"
"As the song goes simply the best, came fast great product as always and best of all when my puppy made a hole in my in my new jumper you sent me wool to repair it within days, Thankyou I shall be shopping again soon. Cynthia."
"Amazing service, quick delivery and high quality goods!"
"Very prompt service excellent product as described good fit well pleased with what we bought"
"Competitive pricing Prompt delivery Lee Valley Has excellent quality clothing"
"We have purchased the flannel nightshirt years ago for my father-in-law and he found it the nicest one he has ever had. It is soft, excellent material, comfortable. Santa is bringing a fresh one this year from Ireland to Canada! Transport was effortless and we received it in 7d!! Not bad considering there was a postal strike ongoing in Canada."
Irish Inspiration is rated 4.88 based on 1,767 reviews