Irish Inspiration Reviews

Irish Inspiration

Tell us how Irish Inspiration made you happy
Irish Inspiration 5 star review on 29th April 2021
Richard Honan
Great Old World Craftsmanship put into this hi quality sweater, built to be worn and lived in as a favorite. And was received in an unexpected timely manner shipped to U.SA
My orange peel jumper arrived quickly which I was thrilled with, then ordered the dark navy for my daughter which she says will be her uniform for the winter!!
Fast delivery. Beautiful smelling perfume
The company contacted me straight away when there was a minor issue with the despatch of my order. Fantastic customer service and a quick despatch too. I got my order the day after it was despatched, although by agreement the despatch was delayed. That is why I have said the order took over 7 days - it took 8! The parcel was very well packed. I will definitely be using Irish Inspiration again.
They have a great collection; I particularly like the Fair Isle socks. Excellent quality and great colours. Customer focused, very professional when I phoned them with a query. Prompt delivery. Certainly will support in future.
Great service
I ordered online from Australia à very fetching sweater. It was despatched very promptly, and arrived quickly despite the more limited flights at the present time. The sweater was just as pictured online…except it was far more lovely for real. Top quality and a pleasure to wear in our current winter cold snap here. Thanks for the fantastic service! Pleasure to do business with you!
Great company, great sweaters! Bought twi for my brothers birthday he was chuffed to bits.
Very impressed with efficient service. Thank you
Irish inspiration are excellent with all aspects of service and I get my amazing Inis! Thankyou !
I like warm, comfortable clothing that is hard-wearing and looks smart without being ostentatious (I'm not a style aficionado) - the fisherman's style of jumper produced very attractively by Irish Inspiration appeared to meet my preferences, so I ordered one. It arrived down here in Australia very quickly and I've worn it several times in our now very cold winter. Without hesitation I can confidently state, "I could not have made a better selection! Thanks to all Irish Inspiration staff involved in the design, production and customer services - your skills and professionalism are appreciated, globally." Dr Keith Stead, Melbourne, Australia.
Excellent service, arrived next day.
Excellent service and great product
Great Fair Isle long walking socks. Very comfortable and hard wearing. Good value for money. Will buy more.
Fabulous service very quick delivery. Thank you
Amazing customer service. Fast reply and better than expected results. Super fast shipping to the US. Will be shopping again very soon. So many beautiful things. Thank you so much. Hope to visit Ireland soon.
I just love the 'Inis, the energy of the sea' body lotion and bath/shower gel. The scent and feel on my skin is amazing. Very quick delivery and very well packaged.
Fantastic service. Needed something non standard which didn't appear to present any problems. Altogether extremely satisfied with the product and the customer care. Thank you
Ordering was easy. The selected item arrived within the time specified and it is of the quality that I expected. I’m very happy with my purchase.
lovely to have a broad choice of different clothing articles. Thank you to the Irish Inspiration team for their support!
Good company with good consumer service a quality products.
Irish Inspiration is rated 4.89 based on 3,012 reviews