Irish Inspiration Reviews

Irish Inspiration

Tell us how Irish Inspiration made you happy
Irish Inspiration 5 star review on 29th April 2021
Richard Honan
Fair Isle socks are great - I may order more. Country Socks however are not up to scratch. They are warm, but they are disintegrating after only three brief wearings inside the house, with socks underneath as recommended. Photo attached. I am not happy!
It's a shame that this has happened to your socks. It may well be down to a thinner batch of yarn on those particular socks so we have just given you a refund. Although wool socks are comfy to wear in your shoes where they are protected by the shoes, it may not be a good idea to use them as slippers as they aren't as tough as so called slipper socks.
I am sorry to say that I have returned it today. Unfortunately, though a lovely jumper, it was much too long
Sadly, I have yet to receive thr three scarft i ordered in nov. ETA was around 10.dec. Elisabeth Skaug Bjerregaardsgt. 64 B, 0174 Oslo NORWAY
Still have not received the item ordered
That's a shame, Janet. At this time of year items do take a bit longer than normal to get delivered. Hopefully it will arrive very soon.
The sweater was way too long for me. I needed 3x for width, but not length. I wish that I could have given you that information before it was knitted. I can’t wear it. I really like the colour and and wool. It was an expensive mistake for me.
We were glad for the feedback and corrected the situation for this customer as she hadn't realised that these sweaters were made to order. A replacement was made for her to her given measurements and she was delighted with the result.
When the turf candles arrived, I was looking forward to this homely smell in my tiny one-room flat (25 square meters or 270 square feet for reference). I opened the cans and saw that they were filled to different levels, which made me smile, because in the days of automation these seem to be filled by hand, still. And the candles did have that nice turf smell I was looking forward to. Sadly, when illuminating them, that smell never spread in my small room and I am left somewhat disappointed. When not lit, I still smell the candles every now and then by putting my nose close and inhaling, but the sensation of a room filled with even the faintest smell of turf never occured. So my search for good turf candles continues.
Size and quality are good,but you sent the wrong colour,red striped instead of green striped
I ordered 2 shirts (Large) a couple of weeks ago, they are MASSIVE. My son's shirt size is 3XL and your shirts measure the same. I will return them to you for a smaller size within the next week, Stephen healey
Good Item Terrible delivery. George Hunter
I ordered the cross. March 28th Today is April20 th still haven't got it Kinda hard to write a review
Irish Inspiration is rated 4.89 based on 2,977 reviews