Irish Inspiration Reviews

Irish Inspiration

Tell us how Irish Inspiration made you happy
Irish Inspiration 5 star review on 29th April 2021
Richard Honan
I absolutely love the connemara fragrence have ordered this many times the scent is really refreshing & calming you only need a little spray in morning & lasts all day.... The delivery was really quick..... Would highly recommend & will order again....
Delighted with this sweater which was a birthday gift to my husband. It arrived in reasonable time. It is a good fit and I really appreciated the weight of the sweater - not too light (like lambswool) and not too heavy (like an Aran). Liked the quality of the wool, the spinning and the knitting - I think it will be very serviceable. Loved the cute name "Pint of Stout". I think I will get one for my birthday. We are particular with our wool sweaters here in Tasmania - we do live in them most of the year. Even with shipping etc I thought the price reasonable.
The man’s medium blue-striped collarless shirt I recently bought as a birthday present has been very well received. It is a lovely soft cotton, is very well made and well cut - absolutely perfect in fact and just what he wanted. The service from Irish Inspiration was outstanding too. Thank you so much to Elaine who was extremely helpful and considerate. I will definitely be coming back for more!
So very comfy! Cool colours too!
I love my sweater its amazing! The fit is perfect for me. The sizing guide worked a treat. I also had a few questions about my order regarding shipping and Silmon was so helpful and got it sorted super quick. I live in California and the order got here really quickly. I'm super happy with the entire experience.
Very pleasant fresh smell when using the body lotion. I had some a few years ago and am not disappointed. Will definitely buy again.
the sweaters are so lovely and well made that they immediately become your go to sweater - they are lifetime sweaters - my family lives in them
The item purchased was my second item from the Irish-Inspiration. Absolutely satisfied with the purchase. Quality is first class and delivery prompt. Highly recommended.
Beautiful piece. Sizing is accurate. I might buy one more. Shipped rapidly also.
I love Inis soap but finding a company who don’t charge a fortune was a bonus. Communication and delivery time was excellent. Will buy from Irish Inspiration again.
Blown away by my beautiful jumper, size is spot on and the fleck in the yarn is beautiful. Wool is noce and soft and the service from Irish Inspirations is great. 100% would recommend.
Thank you for your kind review!
In that brief window between placing an order and then suddenly realising you've missed something off is where you can often judge how customer "centric" a business is. A business happy to help by cancelling down and regenerating your order to help avoid duplicating delivery charges...one that then gives you a delivery date and sticks to it...and one that sends precisely what you need at a fair rate - that is Irish Inspiration. I would recommend them without a moments thought!
Thank you for these kind comments, Calvin. Your two orders got packed together so there was no need for you to have paid two delivery charges!
I found your website straightforward to use. I am very happy with the product however, it was a bit of a wait for delivery.
Glad you like your sweater, Michael. The wait for the delivery was because Easter was in between. Good to hear you're pleased, thank you!
Hello, First of all I want to thank you for the Walking Socks. However, it's a pity that on the total order of 49,14 £ I had to pay 38,01 € taxes and this due to...... BREXIT. Next time I'll try to buy them in the Republic of Ireland. Kind regards from Belgium Chantal Torrekens
We didn't want BREXIT either, Chantal so I'm sorry you incurred charges. Some are inevitable like VAT, simply because you paid no VAT to us when you made the order and then, as is normal in your own country, you had to paid Belgian VAT. However, any other charges seem unfair don't they so we quite understand. Please enjoy your socks nevertheless!
Love the new jumper, fits perfectly, love how it makes me look skinny 👍
Irish Inspiration 5 star review on 29th April 2021
Well, that looks great and we agree that you do look skinny! Looks very comfortable and we're delighted that you love it. Thanks for the review!
Fantastic product. Super fast delivery and top service. Would always recommend.
I have purchased knitwear from many sources, and this is the very best.
I was so impressed with Irish Inspirations ordering and delivery process. Also the little touch of a wrapped little gift was a fabulous suprise -thank you I would really recommend them for service and going the extra mile !
Irish inspiration is best place for 100%wool socks i know.
Haven't taken my jumper off since I got it. Thank you. Hilary