Irish Inspiration Reviews

Irish Inspiration 5 star review on 30th July 2021
Olivia Elder
Irish Inspiration 5 star review on 29th April 2021
Richard Honan
Great Old World Craftsmanship put into this hi quality sweater, built to be worn and lived in as a favorite. And was received in an unexpected timely manner shipped to U.SA
Excellent service - its a beautiful sweater in a gorgeous soft yarn - the orange peel colour is stunning. I normally take a size 8 to 10 the small is a great size - in short I am thrilled with this purchase - thank you Irish Inspiration.
Lovely jumper, lovely people to deal with 👍
I have purchased three sweaters over recent years. All have been well made and warm.
The cardigan I got arrived as indicated. Elegant, super warm, lovely, subtle blend of colours, great for casual and more dressed-up wear. I'm thinking of getting another one!
A lovely red, warm and well-made and Elaine was super helpful and very kind for any issues. Thank you!
Very quick delivery. Item received as ordered.
Irish inspiration sells exceptional Irish made clothing, especially socks and knitwear. Recently I bought my wife her second tranche of multi coloured socks - a lifetime supply I hope. They arrived today and she loves them, all over again. Our Irish Inspiration knitwear, his and hers is going well after three winters. Delivery took a little while as the distance between the UK and Australia has increased due to the covid.
Lovely gansy & staff very helpful.
Lovely sweater. I’ve bought two.
Just received my second sweater from Irish Inspiration. The color is even prettier than I anticipated. I joked with my family, that your sweaters and a pair of soft pants have become my new uniform. Lovely sweater! Looking forward to a cozy winter wearing it.
I could not get Connemara direct from Ireland. This was competitive on price, in stock, quicker and hassle-free.
I have bought from this company a few times and always been happy with the service and the quality of the items. Fantastic!
Irish Inspiration 5 star review on 30th November 2021
Good website, easy to use. Very quick dispatch and delivery. Very well packaged item.
Excellent quality shirts, delivered very promptly - will certainly order again.
Arrived promptly and was well packaged.
Bought for my wife’s birthday. The quality is superb, beautiful lime colour . Would certainly recommend to anyone who likes top class woollen jumpers.
Got the Donegal roll-neck wool sweater in Graphite Tweed. It looks and feels great, really comfortable and warm. I'm 6'4" and 14 stones (google it!) and the XL is a great fit, even the arms which are often a problem. Very satisfied, I think I'll add the Forest Green!
I was hunting high and low for 100% natural material, warm, winter socks and I found these. I was very happy when my socks arrived as they are both warm and beautifully made. I chose these specifically as they are made of 100% organic wool and have been produced in an environmentally sensitive way.
Great socks, wonderful price and quick delivery, thank you.
My second time purchasing from Irish Inspiration.I found them to be very reliable,excellent products and are extremely courteous and friendly.You get the feeling that their customers mean everything to them.I highly recommend them.Well done to the team at Irish Inspiration.....Peter,N.Ireland.
Irish Inspiration is rated 4.89 based on 3,198 reviews