Irish Inspiration Reviews

Irish Inspiration

Tell us how Irish Inspiration made you happy
Irish Inspiration 5 star review on 29th April 2021
Richard Honan
Great socks, some items on website not available.
The size was far too small and had to send them. With postage they ended up costing a lot more rhan I had expected. Won’t be ordering again
I am still waiting for my parcel to leave Dublin Airport where it has been since 4 December, I am sorry to say.
great socks; I even liked that they were dark gray instead of dark brown, but it was a bit of a surprise.
Haven't received my order yet. Understandable given I'm in Australia.
company is fine but to be honest the gilet is a huge disappointment-no structure/loose knit (button holes poorly defined) and edges all turned in without any strength or seaming.Nothing but a cheap home knit with nice wool -too expensive for what it is
Hello Aidan Sorry to hear that you didn't like the gilet. They are indeed like a home knit, the wool being suitable for home knitting that is, but I appreciate it's not everyone's cup of tea! If you haven't worn it and it still has the tags, you are welcome to return it. Hope this helps. Elaine
Quick delivery well. Wrapped
I really like the sweater, that I bought from you. The color is great the size and style are great. The costumer service was also very good. The problem that I have is that the wool of the sweater was not cleaned well and I have spent a lot of time plucking pieces of straw stuck to and intertwined in the wool, that makes the wool feel rough to the skin.
Order Number C850824474 My purchase was of a green mans fleece lined shirt and I don't want this review to damage your reputation. However, although the shirt was very nice - it absolutely reeked. The smell was so strong that my son didn't even want to try it on but I insisted that he did, so that I knew it was the right fit, which it was. He was leaving the country to live abroad so there was no chance of asking for a replacement. I immediately washed it and it was ok, though it didn't look 'new' anymore. The smell distracted from the top quality I was expecting and it was all rather shocking to open the bag and be faced with such a strong smell. This was not a cheap shirt either and I can only imagine the natural fibres of the shirt had been cooped up inside a bag for too long. Either that, or it was made in a very farm-like area where the smell penetrated the fabric. I hope that this shirt will provide good strong longevity for my travelling son and provide him with the warmth he needs in cold climates.
Sorry to hear that the shirt you ordered smelled strongly when you opened it and apologies if there wasn't time for you to ask for a replacement which, of course, we would have honoured. The shirt was dispatched from the manufacturer's warehouse in Cork which is indeed in a very rural area so could quite possibly have been the reason for the smell. We hope the shirt serves your son well on his travels. Other customers' reviews talk of comfort and warmth so hopefully he will find it to be just like that.
The jumper was delivered within the week. I'm rather tall, and the sleeves would have been short, but Irish Inspiration staff arranged the extra length at no extra cost! I was impressed with that! The wool is rather loose-knit, and so the jumper is not as heavy as I had hoped.
Very happy with the sweater that I bought to replace an earlier sweater from II that had fallen victim to moths. Not so happy with the delivery service. Because II failed to send me tracking details, I only discovered after a week, when I phoned, that the package had been left at a Post Office some way from me. They claimed that I was not in when they had tried to deliver whereas I had been at home the whole day and no card was left to inform me. So, wonderful jumpers but rubbish delivery.
Roll Neck Fisherman Sweater - Black. The jumper arrived within the week. The style and finish is good, and I WOULD have bought another follow-up colour. However, it is quite loose-knit, and therefore nowhere near as heavy as I expected. Very good service, though, and a great fit. (I needed a couple of inches on the sleeves, and they did this at no extra charge....Thank You!)
I ordered 3 pairs of socks. Sadly I had to return all 3 as they were too small. They were also unstructured so felt loose to wear. The jumper is superb. Dealing with the company about my dissatisfaction was dealt with very well.
My order was delivered quickly and nicely packaged, I was a little disappointed that the socks were shorter than I had wanted. I did send you an email questionioning this which you failed to respond to. So I can only say that I was disappointed with your failure to come back to me.
I had hoped they would arrive before Christmas but... they are still enjoyed by the recipient none the less.
The product is first class, my boyfriend is a 36" chest and it comes up slightly large but can just about get away with it by adjusting the back with the tab and buckle. We love that it's tweed both sides and not with a silk back. Very warm. The postage was slow from the supplier to Irish Inspiration which meant it arrived three days after Christmas which was frustrating but there was good communication when I contacted them. I admit I ordered six days before Christmas but it didn't leave Ireland that speedily considering it was Christmas. Not the retailers fault. Great waistcoat of high quality
The socks I bought where exactly what I was looking for i.e. loose knitted pure wool which keep your feet warm and allow them to breath. My only gripe is that you would probably sell more if the socks advertised were available. I would be prepared to wait if I knew approx. when the product would become available.
Hi, I don't enjoy being critical, but there were a couple of things I really wasn't pleased with. First of all, the package reeked of cigarette smoke. Then the mugs I had ordered as a gift were TINY! I realize it may have given ounce capacity in the description, but I didn't check that - I wrongly assumed they were going to be regular sized mugs, since there was no description using the words "miniature" or "shot" or "kid-sized". =(
My Guinness Shirt runs big & didn't know so I'll have to wash in cold water & hopefully not ruin it by throwing it in the dryer because I hang Everything! So we shall see?
Sizeing seems small