IOLLA Reviews

of reviewers recommend IOLLA
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read IOLLA Reviews

About IOLLA:

We offer great quality eyewear at an upfront, affordable price in an environment you can trust.

Gone are the days of stressing over unnecessary add-ons. At IOLLA, your prescription doesn’t affect the price you pay.

Really nice glasses. Easy to deal with, easy to order. Hardest bit s working out my interpupillary distance. Quick service and great value - lens coatings and thin lenses included for free as opposed to paying for them separately in other stores. High quality case included as well. Definitely recommended.
Thank you for your great review Michael! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA 🤓
I visited IOLLA to look for a new pair of spectacles just after shops opened during lockdown. The door was kept open, a limited number of people were allowed in the shop at any one time, but it was a relaxed experience. Hygiene measures observed meticulously, and really good friendly service. We were kept informed of likely delivery lead times, and package arrived on time and in good nick. IOLLA eyewear is fashionable, robust and very high quality and customer service is second to none. I won't bother with anyone else!
Thank you for your kind review John! We're so happy to hear you had great experience with IOLLA! ✨
Fantastic service and glasses I always recommend them to everyone x
Thank you Lynn! So glad to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA! ✨
Lovely staff - making it a fun shopping experience. Helpful and friendly. Great styles arrived a week later. All good.
Thank you for your kind words Mari! I'll be sure to pass this onto the Glasgow team as I know they'll be delighted to hear 🤓
A very friendly and welcoming customer centric experience. Not in your face with no hard sale motivating that we have become so used to in most High Street opticians. Highly recommend their stylish eye ware.
Thank you so much for your great review Fraser! We hope to see you again soon 🤓
Super friendly team who worked around my house move to make sure I got my new glasses as quickly as possible to the correct address. Can't still quite believe how inexpensive they are for fashionable and high quality frames. Would not hesitate recommending IOLLA to anyone who will listen and am already considering a second pair.
Thank you for your review Anna! We can't wait to help you pick your next pair 🤓✨
Iolla are great! Their frames are lovely and the online ordering system is brilliant. I really liked the try them on feature. I’ll definitely continue getting my glasses and sunglasses from iolla.
Thank you so much for your review Raffaella! We hope to hear from you again soon ✨
Love my new Swinton Sunnies- stylish and practical. Loads of compliments- bravo guys.

💖
Thank you for your review Cate! So happy to hear you love your new Swintons 😎
These are my second pair of specs from IOLLA, and I couldn’t love them more. Stylish, reasonably priced, comfy and so unique looking.
IOLLA 5 star review on 17th July 2020
Thank you for your review Ellie! Looking great in your new Somervilles 🤓
Excellent service, excellent glasses, amazing price
Thank you for your great review Jane! 🤓
Really enjoyed the clear and straightforward shopping experience. Love the choice of frames and very easy to upload prescription. Arrived quickly and are beautiful!
Thank you for your review Claire! So happy to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA 🤓✨
Lovely glasses and a brilliant service.
Thanks for a spectacular review Alison!✨
Absolutely loved my Iolla experience. My beautiful glasses arrived quickly and all the communication was fantastic. The virtual try on feature is really helpful in deciding from home!
Thanks for your spectacular review Ayesha!✨ We are so glad to hear you loved the Virtual Try On feature and your service with us🧡 We look forward to seeing you again soon and will pass on the positive feedback to our team!
Love 'em ! and was very pleasantly surprised by how simple the whole process was. I like my new glasses so much, that within a matter of days I decided to another another pair in the same style but a different colour. Can't wait for them to arrive , as I'm more in need of glasses as time marches on !
So happy to hear you love your frames so much Susan!✨Thanks so much for such a kind review and we looking forward to seeing your IOLLA collection grow🤓
I was delighted with the whole purchase journey I was taken on. From the customer experience to the product itself. It is not that often one buys such a tricky and personal product like glasses and ends up 100% happy with it! The quality, how it fits the shape of my face.
Absolutely recommend!
Thanks for a spectacular review Agne✨ We loved reading about your great experience with us and thanks for recommending us to others. We look forward to seeing you again soon!🧡🤓
Great produce—really happy and the virtual try-on was very accurate.
Thanks for your great review Christopher✨ We are so glad to hear you loved the Virtual Try On feature and look forward to seeing you again🤓
Really happy with the sunglasses I received. Great product and really good delivery service even with the current difficulties around Covid19. Will definitely be getting another pair in the near future! FHB
Thanks for your review Fergus! We are so happy to hear you love your sunglasses and look forward to seeing you again soon🤓😎
Thrilled to bits to get some clips ons for my specs! No need to wear the shades/specs combo any more! Ordered online and they were with me next day. Love Iolla...top specs and top team!
So happy to hear you love your new clip-ons Louise!✨And thanks for the positive feedback, we will pass this onto our team🤓
Very comfortable and stylish, will definitely order more from iolla. Very fast delivery with beautiful packaging, too.
Thanks for your review Azirah✨We are so glad to hear you love your new frames and that your service was so great!🤓
Super fast service, with incredible, cute, great quality frames. I absolutely love them.
Thanks for your great review Makenzie✨ So glad to hear you love our frames and we look forward to seeing you again soon!🤓
IOLLA is rated 4.95 based on 414 reviews