IOLLA Reviews

of reviewers recommend IOLLA
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read IOLLA Reviews

About IOLLA:

We offer great quality eyewear at an upfront, affordable price in an environment you can trust.

Gone are the days of stressing over unnecessary add-ons. At IOLLA, your prescription doesn’t affect the price you pay.

I live in Chester and would not consider buying glasses anywhere else but Iolla!
Thank you for your kind words Christine! So happy to hear you've had a great experience with IOLLA from afar! 🤓
From my 1st pair (now 5 years old and still going strong!) to my 4th pair, the service, style and value is first class!
Thank you for your review Michelle! So happy to hear the first pair are going strong and your IOLLA collection is growing 🤓
Now on my third pair of glasses from Iolla. Fantastic service, great price and amazing glasses.
Your IOLLA collection is growing Emma! So happy to hear you love your new glasses 🤓
Although I previously purchased from the shop, I was a bit nervous of ordering online. However, process was straightforward, and I had my glasses in little over a week. The glasses are superb and fit perfectly. Great service.
Thanks for your review David! So glad to hear you found the online process straightforward and are happy with your new glasses!
Great service as usual! Staff in store are lovely and very helpful. I felt comfortable shopping for new glasses and the staff were friendly. My new purchases arrived within the week too!
Thank you for your review Justine! So happy to hear your glasses made it to you quickly and you love them!
Having never bought glasses online I was nervous, but the virtual try on was really useful, glasses arrived quickly, beautifully packaged and great quality. Will definitely use again, thanks!
Thank you for your review Yvonne! We're so happy to hear you found the virtual try on useful and love your new glasses!
Excellent service would recommend going to IOLLA for glasses. New glasses arrived perfect condition and fitted perfectly. Highly impressed and best value for money.
Thank you for your review Linda! We're so happy to hear you love your new glasses!
Great service from start to finish, and a perfect product that was shipped to me very quickly. I love my new glasses. Thank you so much, especially to Catriona who helped me from the beginning! Have told everyone about Iolla and the fantastic products/service they give.
Thank you for your review Eilidh! We're so happy to hear you've had a great experience and will pass your kind comments onto Catriona!
Lovely design with a good fit
Thank you for your review Elli, so glad to hear you're happy with your new glasses!
Delighted with the product both my daughter and I purchased glasses and we love them would definitely recommend
Thank you for your review Iain! So happy to hear you and your daughter love your new glasses 🤓
Had to make an appointment and travel to Glasgow due to COVID restrictions, but was well worth it. Very good browsing experience, helpful assistants in store, and glasses arrived promptly exactly when I was hoping/expecting. They seem very good quality and no problems. Only difficulty was choosing between my shortlisted styles...!
Thank you for your review Rachel! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA and we hope to see you again soon 🤓
I ordered prescription sunglasses for my dad and he loves them! They took a week to arrive and they look great.
Thank you for your review Sarah! So happy to hear your dad loves his new glasses 🤓
I lost my Iolla glasses while on a walk. I came in chose my frame and my prescription was on file. I was all done within 15 minutes and the staff were fantastic. Highly recommend Iolla.
Thank you for your review Ann-Jane! So happy to hear we were able to quickly replace your lost glasses 🤓
My experience at Iolla West George Street was absolutely brilliant! The staff were welcoming, kind and extremely helpful both in repairing my glasses and helping me find a new pair to add to my collection. I couldn’t be happier with my experience and I absolutely adore my new specs too that they helped me choose! Will definitely be back if I am looking for a new pair or have any issues with my glasses!
Thank you so much for your lovely comments Jessica! I'll be sure to pass this onto the West George Street team as I know they'll be so happy to hear 🤓
So chuffed! I adore my glasses. Process was so easy, I tried on and ordered completely online due to COVID, and both the try-on and PD measuring features were 100% accurate. Delivery was free & fast. The actual glasses are gorgeous quality & unique style, and clearly carefully crafted. Amazing value for a local product, will definitely be coming back for next pair. Thank you so much!
Thank you so much for your review Catriohna! We're so happy to hear you love your new Maxwells 🤓
Fantastic service. Visited the Glasgow showroom just after lockdown being lifted and the measures in place were perfect. Staff great and friendly. Amazing selection of styles and the price is ridiculously cheap with all included. Sent out in a week during the middle of a pandemic. Customer for life and recommend to everyone.

Went for the Doyle in Blue Havana
Thank you so much for your kind words Chris! I'll make sure to pass on your excellent feedback to the West George Street staff also. Hope to see you again soon! 🤓
I really enjoyed my first experience shopping with Iolla. Based in Canada, online shopping was easy and the Iolla reps were helpful with any questions I had. Thanks again!
Thank you for your review Andrew! So happy to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA 🤓
Couldn’t have had a better experience. The girl that served me explained the whole COVID procedure so well. Then was really helpful and honest with what frames suited me. I usually find shopping for glasses a really stressful experience with people trying to push for a sale, but the girl who served me wasn’t pushy at all and I loved the fact that she was super honest about what did or didn’t suit.

Would recommend to everyone!
Thank you for your great review Ash! I'll be sure to pass your lovely comments onto Rebecca as well as she'll be delighted to hear! 🤓
Fantastic range of glasses available. Really helpful staff and lovely showroom.
Quick delivery too.
Thank you for your review Elayne! I'll be sure to pass your kind comments onto our West George Street staff too 🤓
Great quality