Interweave Textiles Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Interweave Textiles Limited
Read Interweave Textiles Limited Reviews

About Interweave Textiles Limited:

Based in the traditional heartland of the textile industry in West Yorkshire, Interweave Textiles is one of the UK’s largest healthcare textile suppliers.

Specialising in supplying healthcare products and patient handling products to hospitals, clinics and nursing homes.

The Interweave team work hard to deliver an unparalleled customer service experience. We go out of our way to ensure customers’ needs are met - anything is possible.

sales@interweavetextiles.com

Interweave House Old Power WayEllandWest Yorkshire, ,

Tell us how Interweave Textiles Limited made you happy
delighted with my order thankyou
Perfect for the new little person who will be with us j next few months , soft and white just as we wanted , lovely product
Excellent service delivery next day. Excellent product
Really disappointed with the service and in particular the lack of visibility on sock size. I assumed L was Large not small. The sizes need to be clearly explained. I have written off £36.50 now for the 1st batch as I have now had to order the next size. The code to sizes should be much clearer!
Dear Mr Dowd, We're really sorry to hear that the slipper socks were too small. The slipper socks are sized to NHS requirements, and as they buy these socks from us to fit all sizes: small children through to tall adults, the sizing reflects their needs. The website does state that we recommend the size chart is checked carefully before buying, for this reason. We do however understand that at a glance you would assume that a Large would be an adult large size. For that reason, we would like to have a chat with you about providing the XL socks (that you have just purchased) free of charge. Our Customer Services team will be in touch shortly. We hope we can sort this out for you. Kind regards, Interweave Healthcare Customer Services team
I ordered the hospital bed fitted sheets, the semi fitted top sheet and heavyweight blanket. I was so impressed with the quality of all three products and my dad even more so than me. Plus amazing next day delivery, well recommended!
No fuss. Efficient ordering & delivery, would definitely use this company again
Items arrived first thing the day after we placed our order. Thank you!
Efficient and speedy service. Excellent quality product. Can't answer the questions below as I ordered online and had no communication with the company.
Slide sheet arrived on time and will be very useful. We need it to make reularly turning and sliding a heavy mattress easier.
Well made but unfortunately did not fit. Designed for males, too straight so it did not drape comfortably over bust or hip areas.
The non slip slipper socks were much smaller than they should have been for the size I ordered BUT this was dealt with extremely well by a very pleasantly lady in customer Services so yes despite the problem I would recommend them
Interweave has been great - just a shame they use an awful firm like parcel force
Excellent, caring, efficient team dealing in quality products at very competitive prices Goods are delivered beautifully packed on the date promised. Highly recommended
Very helpful and supportive during pressured times thank you all. Good quality reasonable price😷
Thank you so much. My husband has just been supplied with a long hospital type bed and sourcing fitted shhets for it was a nightmare until I came across your site. The sheets fitted perfectly, and importantly were delivered the next day. Amazing service.
Absolutely delighted with the quality of the sheets , towels and face cloths I ordered . Fast delivery, one very happy customer. Thank you interweave healthcare . 😊
Received quickly 1st of all. Tried out both sheets together in training the other day. Delighted. Fab size length was great and extra wide. Getting to demonstrate more moves in moving and handling. Price brilliant.. would definitely buy again.
No use nor ornament.
Dear Elizabeth, We're very sorry to hear that you're unhappy with the items you purchased. If you'd like to discuss this with the Interweave Customer Services team, please do get in touch. We're open 8:30am to 5pm Mon-Fri on 01422 372333. Kind regards, Customer Services team
I ordered the large thermal blankets for my osteopathic practice they are perfect size for covering a patient during treatment. The colour is lovely (Green) and they are very good quality and so easy to wash as they come out of the washing machine almost dry. Have recommended them to a colleague. I also ordered a couple of small thinking they may be good for smaller people but were too small so returned these and they refunded promptly. I have the waterproof pillow cases and they are perfect to use in the practice instead of linen covers. I will certainly use interweave again when I need more supplies.
Dear Alison, Thanks so much for leaving us a review! We really appreciate you taking the time to review us. If you do have any queries or further comments, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our customer services team on 01422 372333. Kind regards, Interweave Customer Services Team
Great towels, great price, prompt delivery
Good afternoon Carol, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear you're happy with our products and delivery times. If you do have any queries or further comments, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our Customer Services team on 01422 372333. Kind regards, Interweave Customer Services Team
Interweave Textiles Limited is rated 4.75 based on 302 reviews