Inta Audio Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Inta Audio Reviews

Tell us how Inta Audio made you happy
gave me a discount code
AUDIOKRAFT VB1 VOCAL BOOTH - Order and delivery spot on. Once I'd managed to get this on an old (suitably sturdy) mic stand I found it to be just the job - and way cheaper than the market leading brand! What's not to like?
Website easy to order and speedy delivery
Product excellent
I can't remember what I bought but I have no complaints
Will use again
A good product and fast service
Very good value compared to other insurers. Only glitch, it took a week to get my insurance sticker for windscreen to arrive but all is well I got it now.
Great compact little unit does everything it says on the box
Good mic but I hate that I payed £80 and I didn't even get a cable it's disgusting to be fair
Bought a Audio Technica Turntable and it came as described very quickly and at a price that was hard to beat. Very pleased.
Product arrived safely and works well. I had to remove the media player front and realign the buttons as these had not been located properly.
Despite timing of delivery being off the product arrived in perfect condition +4 for Inta Audio -1 for Delivery info
Hello Phil,

We thank you greatly for taking the time to leave us a review. We are terribly sorry to hear that the delivery of your item was not as anticipated, and hope that this did not effect your shopping experience with us.

Kindest Regards, Tom
I found the service very good and cant find any thing to complain about thank you.
Good
For the product I bought, IntaAudio could not be beaten on price. And believe me, I looked everywhere on the Internet.

One negative aspect, was the lack of courier information on the despatch notification email. This is important for those who have arrangements with certain couriers.

When I asked by email, who the courier was, IntaAudio customer services gave me wrong information. They said DPD would be the courier, it turned out to be Royal Mail.
Hey Laurence, we thank you greatly for your feedback regarding your order. I want to apologise for the confusion with the courier services, we have just had a new basket integrated to our website so we are still getting familiar with some aspects of it. Your comments have been taken on board from the team and will help us massively moving forward! Kind Regards,Tom.
many thanks for good service, item was delivered two days later than I was told but this not a problem as packet securely and arrived with clear instruction and screws etc.
Happy with the purchase.
They were great , helpful and my purchase arrived bang on time.
Good prices. clean simple website, although a little hard to search. Good shipping options with DPD Saturday delivery for £9.99 which is a bargain.

Item came well packed and delivered on time as promised.

Would order from them again.
Good service and arrived very quickly. Batteries also included.
Bought a Audio Technika AT-120USB turntable.
Don't waste your money on paying the extra for next day delivery. These guys are so good and effective that my package arrived next day anyways.
The guy on the phone sounded a bit bored and didn't know that they in fact sell a few turntable models, but other than that the product arrived well packaged (though the box was slightly oversized).
All in all good experience.
Inta Audio is rated 4.90 based on 1,859 reviews