Inta Audio Reviews

of reviewers recommend Inta Audio
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Inta Audio Reviews

Tell us how Inta Audio made you happy
These guys are great! I'm not the greatest when it comes to this tech stuff but when I did have a little hickup These guys emailed instantly and I have the issue sorted within an hour. A mistake of mine obviously but it was no bother, they were genuinely happy to help! Top Service!
Great Black Friday price for Ez Drummer 2 made even better by a further discount code. Received code within 24 hrs. Love the product. Will use again.
If "Very Helpful" is your wish, then Inta Audio provides that, and with keen pricing too.
A wide range of items to choose from, and they're always ready to offer advice on what would suit your needs best.
I've shopped with them for 6 years now and they consistently offer great value and great advice too.
Very pleased with Inta Audio. Ditto looper pedal was delivered with zero fuss and in very good time. And - importantly - the price was great too. Top marks all round!
Ordered software having not purchased from this company before. Very easy, pleasant transaction. Would happily purchase from Inta Audio again.
Great product, great service.
Great range of products, competitive prices and quick delivery. I have been using Inta Audio for a number of years and will continue to do so. First-rate.
Excellent price, speedy delivery
OK Folks I had recent experience of the best kind shopping with inta-audio it was during the last minuets of Black Friday SALES
first of all I got the best price by far on a item I have been eyeing up for some time on the product company's website and thomann as well as some other uk sites and the item was out of my purchase range the items price didn't drop far enough during the sales on the other sites I was doing one last google search before calling it a day and came across inta-audio and happy days their price was where i needed it to be to part with the cash but a mistake on my side putting in my address wrong via paypal could have left things very messy and caused me significant delays I hadn't noticed mistake till the next day so it was a huge relief contacting their customer support and getting talking to a human being and not a (bot) they couldn't have been more helpful sorting my dilemma out, a prompt, concise, and friendly handling of my purchase

It was a pleasure to be an the receiving end of their great customer care its so rare to get matters dealt with so quick they have themselves a very happy customer and I will be telling
my friends and fellow students about my experience shopping with them

thanks again David
all good. The PC arrived a bit earlier than promised! Everythig's working well so far
Excellent service, coupled with top notch products for my music production needs
Shipped quickly, well packaged, arrived on time.
Did my research and this was the cheapest price out there. Quality product. Fast delivery. Excellent service. Would use again and would certainly recommend to others.
Ordered a second pulse Z stand since very happy with the first I purchased. This one came with a bent bar/screw-top and cracked plastic, so contacted customer service who provided next day replacement of the faulty item and collection of the old one. Appreciate the fast resolution hence 4 stars.
Just brilliant, great service, great value and good communications. Inta Audio is my first stop
Good service. Quick delivery. Excellent piece of kit.
Very pleased so far with my i5 Evo music pc.
The guys were very helpful in advising me on some of the build options, especially as I'm not super up to date with what's possible these days!
Value for money is fantastic.
The only deviation from the build spec was the unit I received only has two USB ports on the front, not three as indicated by the web site (the six on the back are all present and correct)
Hopefully, I'll be able to call upon Inta Audio's ongoing advice as I begin to navigate the complexities of getting everything installed and making nice noises
I called back to say I was having difficulty installing software I bought. Customer advisor was very helpful and courteous. Said he would look at response emails from Native instruments to a similar issue. He never got back to me but I am grateful for the attempt to help, given that it was a manufacturer rather than retailer issue
Great service and much better price than anyone else i could find!
Had a damaged cable however it was replaced immediately without any hassle. Gentlemen I spoke with was very helpful and friendly.
Inta Audio is rated 4.90 based on 1,927 reviews