Inta Audio Reviews

of reviewers recommend Inta Audio
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Inta Audio Reviews

Tell us how Inta Audio made you happy
I bought a bundle of 6 toontrack midi packs. When they took longer to arrive than suggested I contacted support who were extremely helpful, explaining that there had been a delay on the suppliers end. Since these are actually just serial numbers IntaAudio offered to just email them which they did next day. When one of the serial codes was invalid I emailed IntaAudio and received a new code next day. Despite these problems -which were really down to Toontrack - the price was a lot cheaper than buying direct and I wont hesitate to buy again.
Purchased a Behringer X-Touch One from Inta Audio. Arrived promptly. I was getting in a right muddle with keyboard differences when switching between an Apple Macbook Pro and then using an external Apple Magic Keyboard - the modifier keys are different! Now I just use the X-Touch One for moving around and creating markers and zooming tracks. Also great for using the fader. Recommended.
Saw a u-he Diva cheaper than anywhere else online, ordered online overnight and got my license promptly when business opening in the morning.
Ordered a software bundle , within 24 hours received the Key. Everything went smoothly.
Sent me the wrong product an audio interface called the U-Phoria UM2 instead of the U-Phoria UMC22, attempted to call the support team and they were unavailable. Attempted the live chat option and there were no representatives available to chat. This is at 11:54 am so within normal business hours.

I've sent an email asking for a refund or the actual product I ordered, but I'm not confident that the issue will be resolved anytime soon based on the lack of available customer support.

Update: I have received an email from Inta Audio first thing on Monday (two days after the initial review) (9:00am) explaining how their customer support is closed on weekends and with an offer to exchange the product via collection or to return the product for the original via post. I now have it scheduled to be exchanged tomorrow. Excellent Customer service (when available)!
I paid and it came within the projected delivery window.
Nothing to tell. I placed an order and Inta Audio delivered it, as I would expect!
Great service
Decent product, would be a 5 if the 2 plastic retainers on the front of the stand were located correctly.

Both plastic front-edge retainers came glued sideways not parallel to the bed of the stand. I had to remove them and re-fix them. They’re also quite small and could be higher to make them more capable of supporting computers etc.
Very good product information and quick international delivery. One remark: the product was sent in it original package with only a plastic wrapper around it. I know this should be enough but since the parcel delivery companies aren’t always that careful, I would have preferred an extra box around the original package.
Good and fast service. I had just a little concern with the delivery company as they left the keyboard at the entrance of the building without letting me know previously that it had been delivered. I just found it by chance.
Unfortunately the original delivery address was wrong so the item did not arrive as expected but the replacement was sent out promptly
it was great to deal with Tom he was a professional guy who know his business and he was a great helper I'm happy
Good
Great service.
Item was delivered on time and in good condition
Exact item ordered but took long to possess the payment for the item to be dispatched to DPD.it took an extra day but apart from that I'm happy with your service.
Thank you.
It come the way i wanted it
PC was supplied within the specified time frame, well packaged and included driver discs etc. One small issue (sound not working) was rectified quickly via email - they disabled it in the BIOS.
Fast and easy service. Did what it said on the box.
Inta Audio is rated 4.90 based on 1,857 reviews