Insulation4less Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Insulation4less

About Insulation4less: Insulation4less is the UK's largest independant online insulation store. With the highest star rating in the UK, you know your in good hands when you order with Insulation4less.

02035826399

info@insulation4less.co.uk

3rd Floor
207 Regent Street,
London

Courier, Own Driver

How would you rate Insulation4less ?

"Excellent customer service, products originally ordered had to be substituted. Was kept informed at all times by Shirley and replacement products were of a better specification then originally ordered at the same price .Delivery on time as promised , helpful driver -overall highly recommended"
"Great price helpful staff and delivered quickly."
"Fantastic service. I was offered an alternative product because the item I ordered was not in stock and the order was promptly delivered. Well organised and professional service. Would recommend Insulation 4 less."
"Very good, fast delivery and very well priced!"
"Excellent value for money. Arrived within 2 days of placing the order."
"With Insulation4less.co.uk, I have no insulation worries, always get what i need or provide alternatives in line with requirements."
"Price reasonable, delivery was quick, communication prior to delivery was good. And the delivery driver was friendly and very helpful regarding off-loading my order to my home."
"Very nice quality ."
"Very pleased. Good communication and Celotex insulation arrived quickly. Would use again."
"Very helpful staff who do respond and the delivery drivers are excellent."
"Excellent service, quick delivery. I didn't get the insulation I ordered. I was informed of this before delivery an alternative was offered, still PIR insulation with the same thermal value just a different manufacture. Not an issue, will definitely be ordering again soon."
"Good price delivered on time"
"Product is good for a reasanable price. Some issues with delivery. Checked that I could specify the date of delivery before purchase and was told I could as the property it was going to was empty and I needed time off to take delivery. Then once I had purchased it was told it’s only an estimated date for delivery which was no good to me. Resolved this and the package came on the date they estimated but I contacted them that morning to get a time of delivery to be told around 12pm.. package came at 9:40am so it’s a good job I didn’t leave. In today’s world it’s not hard to track delivery’s and if there is a company that sell the stuff I need for a similar price or even a little more expensive but have better delivery information I would go with them."
"The order was dealt with quickly and efficiently"
"Communication was very good and delivery sorted without any bother. The driver was most helpful and dropped the packs where I wanted them. Dealing with this company was an all round pleasant experience."
"Great company to deal with 1st class service and response to queries, would highly recommend"
"Good communication throughout my insulation purchase and all questions answered. Thank you."
"Ordered PIR insulation it was the cheapest online at the time of ordering. Delivery was prompt no issues. I need to order more insulation for my project so I'll check back with insulation4less."
"have not used dritherm 32 yet, but have previously used 10 years ago,"
"I found them very helpful. As a self builder I needed guidance which they were happy to provide. They checked they had enough in stock and delivered it within 2 days which allowed us to keep on schedule."
Insulation4less is rated 4.66 based on 186 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!