Insulation4less Reviews

Based on 1,114 reviews
Courier, Own Driver
Read Insulation4less Reviews

About Insulation4less:

Insulation4less Ltd (insulation4less.co.uk) is the UK's largest independent online insulation store. With the highest star rating in the UK, you know you're in good hands when you order with Insulation4less.

02035826399

info@insulation4less.co.uk

3rd Floor 207 Regent Street,London

Tell us how Insulation4less made you happy
Really impressed with the delivery driver who was very helpful! Product was well wrapped and easy to use just as I’d hoped. not as cheap as insulation rolls but much easier to handle and more importantly easier to move should future access be required.
Hey Tony, thanks alot! We're glad he was able to help make your experience a good one. I'm also happy to hear that you found the product easy to use and that it met your expectations. Thank you for choosing Insulation4less and we hope you'll be back with us again in the future!
Can't recommend these guys enough. I informed them of delivery problems due to where I live and it was all sorted straight away with no problems.
Very pleased with the insulation. Celotex 25mm and 50mm. Was expecting the odd bit of minor damage but these are all in perfect condition. Very pleased.
Had two problems with this tape; firstly it would be far better if it was self adhesive, secondly the paper pert of the tape will bubble up when painted if it close to the surface on the edge after plastering with board fill. Other than these two issues it functions well as an edge forming strip.
First but not the last time I will use Insulation4less, their price and service were excellent with fast delivery, I will definitely be using them again Many thanks Graham Shetland
good service fast delivery many thanks
Several sheets were broken, the edges were crumbling. These looked like old stock, possibly old stock that had been previously been returned.
Great product and service
Great service. Absolutely faultless.
best insulation and at a reasonable price, arrived quickly and in time. I'm very happy with the product and customer service.
Good service, great prices, timely delivery. What else to expect?
Delivery on time pleasant driver very helpful
Thank you for your kind words, Kevin. We're glad to hear that you had a positive experience with our delivery driver. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future!
Very good service & excellent driver!
Steve, Thank you for the review. We're glad to have been of service and that our driver was up to par. If there is anything else we can do for you in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know.
Why the low mark is that the simple order which was late was also the wrong thickness instead of 40 mm they delivered 60 m and cost me expense re contractors and never offered to compensate
Great service, very helpful sales team
Thank you for your kind words, Duncan! We're glad to hear that you had a positive experience with our sales team. We appreciate your business and hope to serve you again in the future.
11 x 12.5mm taper boards delivered promptly and neatly on a double pallet (along with numerous celotex boards) However when finally getting round to moving them to do the job found 1 board was covered in dirt and muck and another had a wavy line scribed in it so when it was pick up it snapped in half along the line, ruining the board. 4 other board had minor paper finish damage with means additional drywall filling required. Next time I’ll pay more and collect local to ensure better condition products
Very useful tape for filling in gaps, in our for reducing vibration.
Robert, thank you so much. We're glad to hear you've found our insulation tape useful. Thanks for choosing Insulation4less.co.uk!
Avoid unless you love hassle. I have placed my order 5 days ago.Today they told me some of the items were not in stock also they wanted to charge me £65+Vat for delivery despite me being eligable for free delivery on website. Now I am waiting for my refund that can take up to 7 working days. My project has been impacted due to poor handling of the order. Please dont do the same mistake as I did. Dont count pennies for poor company and order from reputable company.
Hi Rashit, Thank you for your review. Unfortunately, for us to keep our delivery costs to a minimum we have to have strict requirements on road access for delivery. It seems that access to your property was too tight for our large lorries, which are the size of a double-decker bus. As a result of this, we would need to send your order on a smaller dedicated van which is more expensive and not our standard form of delivery. Hence the additional fee for delivery. We try to keep our deliveries as efficient as possible so that we can get all our deliveries done on time and also in a cost-effective manner. Our delivery processes have allowed us to keep our delivery costs down for our customers thus saving our customers money on their order. We try to offer a 1 size fits all for our customers online but in some cases where there is tight access, an additional fee is required to send your order on a smaller van. This 1 size fits all approach works 98% of the time. I hope this helps answer with your understanding of how our delivery process works and we are sorry we could not get our trucks into your property. Regards Insulation4less
Best price online, better than my builder could get it. Quick delivery, very efficient service. I'd recomend Insulation4Less.
Thank you for choosing Insulation4less.co.uk, Katya! We're glad to hear that you found our prices competitive and our delivery quick and efficient. We hope you'll recommend us to your friends and family in the future.
Excellent product and service by insulation 4less was excellent to
Ian, We're glad to hear that you're happy with both our product and service. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Thank you!
Too early to rate the product yet, but very happy with the purchasing process. No problems whatsoever, goods delivered on time and in good condition. Kept well informed throughout the process and the delivery driver was very helpful. Couldn't ask for more.
Derrick, thank you for your review and feedback. We're glad to hear that you had a positive experience with the purchasing process and our delivery driver. We want our customers to have a great experience with us from start to finish!
Insulation4less is rated 4.59 based on 1,114 reviews