Insulation4less Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Insulation4less

About Insulation4less: Insulation4less Ltd (insulation4less.co.uk) is the UK's largest independant online insulation store. With the highest star rating in the UK, you know your in good hands when you order with Insulation4less.

02035826399

info@insulation4less.co.uk

3rd Floor
207 Regent Street,
London

Tell us how Insulation4less made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"What a saving, £200 LESS than my local builders merchants.online chat Brill, ordered here within 2 days.highly recommended"
"Very good price, excellent customer service and response times. Would certainly use them again."
"Great prices, easy to order and fast delivery. Many thanks."
"Customer service & price excellent."
"Good quality just what we needed."
"Very good communication and prices"
"You should call Insulation4more. They dont have what you buy. What they do is they try to find some cheap materials and you still have paid for good stuff. They changed delivery date 3 times, i was trying to save bit of money but my project was delayed 3 weeks...it did cost me double. Never buy to themπŸ›‘πŸ›‘πŸ›‘πŸ›‘πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž"
"Easy to order. Fast delivery and a great price. Great service definitely recommend."
"Superb service. Hayley Farrell when above and beyond to fulfill my order. Most helpful"
"Would have preferred to receive exactly what was ordered and so say available. However the price was excellent and the delivery guy extremely kind. I live on a lane where access is far from kind and have a cart track long drive. His tractor tyres on the fork lift worked a treat and save me lots of time and effort. So many thanks to all. I was recommended by a friend but personally I am not in the trade. If an opportunity arises I will suggest."
"Very pleased its the cheapest I could find and quick delivery, I will definitely use this company again."
"I just purchased 20 sheets of celotex for my extension and they were by far the best priced. After making my order I was well informed when my order was going to arrive which was 3 days after ordering which I thought was very good. Overall very pleased I found these guys."
"Stephen kept me very well informed regarding the delivery date for the insulation"
"I'm still waiting for 1 sheet of 12mm insulation to be delivered? Ordered in january. ?????????."
Hi Jason,

Sorry you did not get your last insulation board. Unfortunately the depot just ran out of stock by 1 board and instead of not sending out the order at all they delivered the order less 1 sheet.

We were also not informed of the sheet being left short until you placed your review as you did not inform us but instead spoke directly with the depot that delivered your insulation.

I am also confused as to why though your review states that you are waiting for your 1 board to be delivered because you told the depot that delivered your insulation not to deliver the last board and that you were happy to take a refund for the remaining sheet. The depot then cancelled the delivery of the remaining sheet based on your instruction. Hence no delivery for the last sheet.

Again you did not inform us of this and also again we only found out about this call between you and the depot after we checked with the local depot why you were left short 1 sheet. They then informed us as to your instructions to not deliver the extra sheet and requested a refund. The local depot requested that you call Insulation4less to arrange the refund which you did not.

Unfortunately it is very difficult for us to resolve the issue if you do not call us after being instructed to do so.

Regards
Insulation4less
"Great service, fast delivery, good prices, replaced out of stock items with equivalent items at no extra cost. Highly recommend!"
"Good value. Good service. Delivery prompt. Definitely will use again."
"Good service and very helpful"
"Brilliant service, price was the best around. Delivery driver could not have been more helpful. Would I use them again, you bet."
"Good people to deal with. Kept me in the loop throughout, would highly recommend."
"Very good service, very competitively priced, fast delivery and very good communication about delivery time. Very happy"
Insulation4less is rated 4.60 based on 284 reviews