Insulation4less Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Insulation4less

About Insulation4less: Insulation4less is the UK's largest independant online insulation store. With the highest star rating in the UK, you know your in good hands when you order with Insulation4less.

02035826399

info@insulation4less.co.uk

3rd Floor
207 Regent Street,
London

How would you rate Insulation4less?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Ordered a particular brand of insulation which happened to be of shortage in the UK at the time. I received an email and a follow up call from a very helpful customer services agent to advise of the nationwide shortage and an offer of an alternative product of similar quality. The original delivery date wasn't compromised but the alternative actually arrived earlier than expected. To our surprise, the alternative delivery was actually a more superior product to the originally ordered product according to our builder. We are clearly very pleased customers!"
Ian Stanbridge
Verified Buyer
"Great service, great prices. They kept me informed from order to delivery. Highly recommended."
Keren Reid
Verified Buyer
"Great service, quick and helpful delivery, perfect order, great prices, nothing damaged, 100% recommend"
Robert Russell
Verified Buyer
"Arrived on time and was as described. Excellent service from the company people who reallocated delivery to enable the insulation to arrive on time"
Cathie Curran Architect
Verified Reviewer
"Super helpful efficient etc - joined up thinking - helping the specifier to help the contractor is very good for business."
Gerry Swann-Price
Verified Buyer
"The insulation boards were delivered nice and straight and with ease as the delivery truck had a forklift available. Excellent communications. Will use again."
Patricia Wheatley
Verified Buyer
"The product was exactly what I ordered and delivered on the given date. What more can one ask of a company."
"Great customer service. Delivered within 3 days. Good product no damages"
"The price was competitive and the courier was very helpful. All in all a good buy."
"Prompt delivery. Easy purchase."
Jessop Uxpham
Verified Reviewer
"Great service from Stephen for all his hard work to get my material out to me in a speedy fashion. Stephen was able to get me my insulation in 3 days where every other company was quoting me 3 - 4 weeks. Great service and would recommend to anyone."
Paul Bennett
Verified Buyer
"Many thanks to Shirley for excellent customer service! Goods delivered within five days as scheduled. Unfortunately 2 boards were forklift damaged but not too bad and I was happy to get the order at such a good price and delivered so quickly. I would definitely recommend insulation4less."
William Gilmour
Verified Buyer
"My order was quickly dealt with and delivered in just over 48 hours, but I was not given any warning of delivery and it was just pure luck that I was at home when it turned up. If I hadn`t been at home what would the driver have done with 24 packs of insulation in the sleet and snow?"
"Great. Prompt delivery. Excellent service"
Lawrie Henery
Verified Buyer
"Competitive price, fast delivery given current shortages and good comms throughout. Happy."
Dave Holmes
Verified Buyer
"PIR is currently in short supply. I4L were prompt in working with the on-line chat. They were able to answer my question. Having placed my order they then contacted me to recommend an alternative product with the same U value that would be available in less than half the 3 week+ delivery for Celotex."
Lisa Hocking
Verified Buyer
"Delivered as promised- product arrived in perfect condition."
"Good communication and help altering the order. The delay in getting celotex is an issue but not one Insulation4less can do much about. Their pricing is very competitive."
"Great product delivered very professionally, unfortunately one board was slightly damaged (comment added on consignment note) but no one has checked up on it?. Took slightly longer to get the insulation than I was told over the phone (before ordering) but did arrive before the date they sent me by email."
Jamie Nunn
Verified Buyer
"Great service from the order to the delivery, which was on time. All staff very helpful. Thanks."
Insulation4less is rated 4.62 based on 115 reviews