Insulation4less Reviews

of reviewers recommend Insulation4less
Courier, Own Driver
Read Insulation4less Reviews

About Insulation4less:

Insulation4less Ltd (insulation4less.co.uk) is the UK's largest independent online insulation store. With the highest star rating in the UK, you know you're in good hands when you order with Insulation4less.

02035826399

info@insulation4less.co.uk

3rd Floor 207 Regent Street,London

Tell us how Insulation4less made you happy
Excellent Service and very competitive price dealt with a lady called Shirley ever so helpful
Highly recommend
Service was excellent and great product delivered on time. I will certainly use this company again
Brilliant service, would definitely recommend
Can't fault this company.
1st class service and trackable delivery with eta so didnt need to hang about all day.
Would definitely recommend and use again. Prices competitive too.
Spot on good price rapid delivery no damage and great communication. Would use again and recommend to anyone.
Great price, great customer service, great product.
All arrived and with a smile! Great service and friendly driver also helped us carry into store area. No complaints here and works as it should.
I was very disappointed with this service.
Insulation once ordered and paid for on line through insulation4less was provided by a 'very local' company to me, but because was ordered through Insulation4less I ended up paying an expensive delivery cost twice, which could have been avoided if I had purchased it direct from this local supplier. This then cancelled the on-line saving. Beware, shop around locally.
Hi Paul,

Your review is slightly miss-leading, which is very unfair. You placed your order on the 29th August and requested a 7th September delivery date. On the 2nd September you got notification that your order was being delivered on the 7th September as requested by you.

Also on the 30th September on the email where you requested for the 7th September delivery date you also requested that we add an additional 4 sheets of insulation for your neighbour. We in-turn sent you out a request for payment for the additional 4 sheets of insulation with no additional delivery charge at this time.

You failed to make payment for the 4 additional sheets of insulation until the 7th September which was too late to add them now to your order as it had dispatched for delivery that day.

As you now needed a second delivery for the 4 sheets of insulation we had to charge you for the delivery. Looking at the time line in which the payment request went out to you for the 4 sheets of insulation to when you actually made payment for them was 4 days. The request for payment went out to you by email on the 3rd September and you did not make payment until the day of delivery on the 7th September.

There would have been no way we could have added these 4 sheets to the delivery at such short notice and typically our trucks are loaded the night before for an early am dispatch. If you had of made payment in time (and not taken 4 days to do so) we would have been able to add your 4 sheets of insulation to the same delivery at no extra cost, which is what we had planned to do.

We done everything we could on our end to ensure you got the additional sheets of insulation on your first delivery and it was you that failed to fulfil your side of the agreement which was to make payment on time. Then you leave a bad review about Insulation4less!!!!!!!

Regards
Insulation4less
Straightforward website made ordering easy, prices are very competitive. Delivery was efficient, the delivery driver was skilled and helpful. If only all orders and deliveries ran this smoothly.
Didn’t arrive on time. Waited in for a whole day and didn’t receive a call. Chased delivery and the delivery driver had decided he couldn’t deliver despite there being an empty driveway. Wasted a day of our time.
Arrived satisfactorily. Insulation as described. Quite happy.
Really easy to order and pay. I was kept informed all the time about delivery. It was delivered on time and the driver was really helpfull.
The order arrived on time and the delivery driver was very efficient and helpful. The Celotex easily handled and cut to size. I was very happy with my purchase.
Insulation4less offer a fast, efficient cost effective insulation. High quality product at a low price. Very happy with my purchase and would recommend to others. 10/10
This was my first purchase from insulation4less, it was so easy.
I searched for the product I wanted, ordered and paid, waited a few days and it arrived.
The whole experience was just how it should be, the product was good, the price was good, the delivery was good, no stress, insulation 4 less!
Very good, prompt service. Needed non-standard delivery method and Insulation4Less delivered.
Very good product and definitely value for money! Very easy to use and works like it should with plenty of it!!
Excellent service, great prices, service & quality. Using to insulate new Koi pond, so I needed undamaged boards. Was certainly not disappointed when they arrived. 😁
Very good knowledge of the products, free advice and fast turnaround, what more do you want ?? ah yes costs, also very competitive and most of the time a bit cheaper, i will certainly be using them again which will be my forth or fifth time and long may it continue.
Prompt delivery and good prices.
Insulation4less is rated 4.56 based on 568 reviews