Insulation4less Reviews

of reviewers recommend Insulation4less
Courier, Own Driver
Read Insulation4less Reviews

About Insulation4less:

Insulation4less Ltd (insulation4less.co.uk) is the UK's largest independent online insulation store. With the highest star rating in the UK, you know you're in good hands when you order with Insulation4less.

02035826399

info@insulation4less.co.uk

3rd Floor 207 Regent Street,London

Tell us how Insulation4less made you happy
Significantly lower prices than local merchants. Delivered by supplier with Moffat forklift directly where I needed the boards. Very pleased.
Easy to follow instructions. Good stock choice. Delivery very good. Poor stock storage, (all slabs are warped)
Perfect material for what i needed, at a great cost. Even delivery costs were better than elsewhere.
Ordered 15 x 50mm insulation boards. Pathetic service. Delivery driver claimed he could not get to my address so just left without delivery. INSULATION4LESS then informed me I would be subject to a re delivery or a cancellation fee. No,no. Spoke to a really inexperienced INSULATION4LESS customer representative, who, when challenged about the non-delivery, decided to hang up on me. Joke. Because I had paid with Paypal i opened up a claim immediately and explained the situation. Insulation4Less then refunded me in full. Funny that. Moral of the story here - DON'T USE INSULATION4LESS Really weak business.
Does the job have no issues delivery was rather quick straight to my front door
Good product reasonable price well delivered
Good price, delivered in good condition. Will buy again.
Easy to use website, reasonable prices in todays Market conditions, I was informed of my delivery date quickly but unfortunately it was couple of days over which again is to be expected with the current conditions. I did however have to chase Insulation4less for an update and was not informed the delay, it did arrive a few days later with no communication as to when, the only reason I did know was the client phoned me, so I think communication could be improved. I did order more insulation from them after which arrived on time and with no hassle.
Good product. Easy to cut to fit
Excellent quality product - delivered on time.
Good prices compared to all the others, and once I had ordered, I was quickly contacted to arrange delivery. Due to access, delivery had to be by courier in the end, at extra cost, but I was happy with communication and the speed of it.
Ordered Celotex on 7th and was delivered on 11th. Great service and great price.
Very good value for money, and delivered in just a few days. My only criticism is that the delivery driver wouldn’t help me carry the boards into the house. When I asked him to help me he said it wasn’t his job. He left the boards on the drive and I had to get my daughter to help me carry them into the house one by one, as I’m a 66 year old woman and not used to manual work.
Just what I required with quick delivery
Excellent service, The goods arrived on time and in perfect condition. Would recommend Insulation4less. Many thanks.
Celotex 50mm boards arrived quickly in perfect condition. Exactly what I wanted.
I can't fault insulation4less. Ordering was easy and delivery driver dropped order right on doorstep with forklift. Would order from them again.
Product good but disappointed about additional delivery charges imposed because small delivery vehicle required. This was not mentioned when placing order.
Odered Celotex, they delivered Iko, which looked as f it had been thrown around a bit - would I return.... No
I ordered some foil underlay. The product is a good quality and the service was excellent.
Insulation4less is rated 4.56 based on 937 reviews