INSPYER LIGHTING Reviews

Read INSPYER LIGHTING Reviews

01992252900

info@inspyerlighting.co.uk

6 The OakleysHigh Wych Road

Easy to order. Good product info.
Thanks so much for your feedback. We hope you enjoy your new purchase.
Good communication on delivery schedule and good at answering phone calls. Also online chats responded to. I would buy from them again - especially as prices are reasonable. As a customer you feel as though you are dealing with a well run company.
Thank you so much for your feedback, I will pass on positive reply to the Inspyer team. Enjoy your new purchase!
A great range of quality lighting products at very competitive prices. Fast and safe delivery. What more do you need
Hi Matthew, thanks so much for leaving the review, we really hope your enjoying your light. If you get a chance, we’d love to see a picture of the light when it’s in place. You can either send directly to us by emailing info@inspyerlighting.co.uk or tagging us on Facebook or Instagram using @inspyerlighting.
Purchase exactly what we required, very pleased
Hi Peter, Thanks so much for your positive feedback, If you have time please feel free to send us a photo of your new purchase. You can either send directly to us by emailing info@inspyerlighting.co.uk or tagging us on Facebook or Instagram using @inspyerlighting. Enjoy your new lamp!
Nice and easy to navigate e-shop;) consultants are ready to help and notify you if anything with your order goes wrong
Hi Denis, thanks so much for leaving the review, we really hope your enjoying your DCW Editions ISP Wall Light. If you get a chance, we’d love to see a picture of the light when it’s in place. You can either send directly to us by emailing info@inspyerlighting.co.uk or tagging us on Facebook or Instagram using @inspyerlighting. Enjoy your purchase
Very professional and courteous service provided by the team. I am extremely satisfied with my purchases.
Hi Stefano, Thanks so much for leaving the review, we really hope your enjoying your Nemo Linescapes Floor Lamp light and Nemo Linescapes Wall Light. If you get a chance, we’d love to see a picture of the lights when in place. You can either send directly to us by emailing info@inspyerlighting.co.uk or tagging us on Facebook or Instagram using @inspyerlighting. I will pass on positive reply to the Inspyer team. Enjoy your new purchase!
Excellent. Cheap and good responsiveness
Thanks so much for your feedback. We hope you enjoy your new purchase.
There was a problem with the courier but inspyer sorted it straight away for me
Hi Chris, thanks for the feedback, hope your enjoying your new Tom Dixon pendants
I was thoroughly delighted with the whole service. The price, the product arrived sooner than we’d thought & everything was top service.
Really pleased to hear that you like the floor lamp and that you were happy with the service. If you get a chance, we’d love to see a picture when it’s in place. You can either send directly to us by emailing info@inspyerlighting.co.uk or tagging us on Facebook or Instagram using @inspyerlighting. Enjoy your new purchase!
Friendly efficient service and rapid delivery . What could be better!
Hi Tricia, Thanks so much for your feedback, I will pass on positive reply to the Inspyer team. Enjoy your new purchase!
Excellent service,responded quickly to me about item not being available and gave me other options ,ideas
Thanks
Thanks for the review Andrea, we hope you are enjoying your new
Anglepoise Type 75 Floor Lamp Paul Smith Edition 4
No problems with order. It arrived in a timely manner, well packaged and undamaged.
Thanks so much for your feedback. We hope you enjoy your new purchase.
Great choice and value for money.
Thanks so much for your feedback. We hope you enjoy your new purchase.
Great service and price beat John Lewis too !!
Thanks so much for your feedback Craig. We hope you enjoy your new purchase.
very professional and very helpful ! i wil sure bay again from them !
Prompt delivery and great prices - would recommend
Thanks so much for your feedback. We hope you enjoy your new purchase.
I would recommend this company and i cant fault them in any way.
I cannot however recommend the Anglepoise lamp i bought. It looks nice but is poorly designed and made.
It is floppy and flimsy, the cable clips are useless and it is really a table lamp with an extentsion added . You end up with an extra lamp base which is off no use.
The bar which the springs attach to is to big for the arms and you can see that the metal will bend soon .
Sometimes you dont get what you pay for.
Hi Geoffrey, thanks for the kind words and we're really sorry to hear that you're not happy with the lamp. I actually have the 1228 desk lamp version on my desk in front of me and have been using it for the last 3 years or so with no problem. Anglepoise also guarantee their lamps for life, so if you do have a problem with springs or similar they will fix it free of charge, even in 10 years time (please make sure you have registered the product with them to qualify)! I should also point out that we offer a 14 day change of mind policy, so if you don't like the light / lamp for any reason you can send it back and exchange it or have a full refund. Finally, if you feel that the lamp is 'defective' then please send pictures and a short video of these issues to info@inspyerlighting.co.uk and we will liaise with Anglepoise to see if it is something they can fix for you.
Arrived quickly and safely. All as described.
Thanks so much for your feedback. We hope you enjoy your new purchase.
Excellent and speedy delivery.
Top service