In2CarParks Reviews

of reviewers recommend In2CarParks
Excellent service from very friendly staff.
Very helpful staff, on the ball, just need better signage for your entrance otherwise excellent
Could not as for a better service. Excellent
Fantastic service and a fantastic driver who brought us over to the airport for our flight to Dublin Friday morning 17th September and collected us on our return Tuesday morning 21st September.
Very pleased with the services provided.
Staff very helpful, good service
Fantastic service, picked up on time from the airport, very good service would use again
Very simple to use
Very efficent and friendly staff. Transfer is 5 minutes away from airport. Will definitley use them again.
I use this car park all the time & have for many years. Lovely, friendly people. Everything runs like clockwork. Park my car up, get on the minibus & straight to airport in minutes. Get through customs on return, call them up & the minibus comes straight away. My car is always parked by the office ready for me to start my journey home. Brilliant service, I recommend them to all my friends.
Excellent service as always. I always use this company several when flying from Liverpool. Great service and friendly staff ☺️👍.
Easy to reach, convenient pricing , close to the airport .
Waited 45 mins for pick up told would be 5-10. Apparently he'd been around before but no identification on mini bus. Was told I should know which one I got in when I left at 4am in the pitch black!
Hi, thanks for your feedback. When we receive a call from a customer to say they are at the collection point, one of our drivers comes around straight away. When they arrive at the airport, they also call out the car park name to help not missing anyone who might not be waiting at the correct point of collection outside the terminal.
Posted 47 minutes ago
the worst service I've ever had. I was told that I would be taken to the airport and when I return I will contact them and they will approach in 5 minutes. but it wasn't like that when I came back I called and said to come to the airport, they told me it was coming in 5-7min. but I waited 1 hour and after many calls that did not answer the phone I took a taxi and went to the car parking, and the parking was closed and I had to wait another 10 minutes for the parking to open to take my car! dislike for this parking and arrogance with customers
Hi, thanks for your feedback. As soon as you call us to say that you have cleared passport control and have got your luggage, we come straight to the collection point with is between 5 - 7 minutes. The driver will also call out the car park name to make sure no one is missed. The car park is open 24 hours a day so there would have been someone there to meet you when you arrived at the car park.
Posted 45 minutes ago
Very good parking space.
Recommended!
Excellent service as always with helpful friendly staff.
Excellent service
Absolutely a 5star service. No delay in taking me to the airport, and no delay in collecting me. The staff are always kind and polite and cost is the best you can get. I have used them for years and will use them for many more.
Perfect service will use again
In2CarParks is rated 4.70 based on 118 reviews