I My Home Reviews

of reviewers recommend I My Home

Tell us how I My Home made you happy
excellent service, quick appointment and saved me buying a property with structural issues.
The system is so transparent and easy to navigate. The support staffs are very friendly.
The service was incredibly quick and efficient, and the report was detailed and handled professionally. Would easily recommend to any home buyer!
Efficient and thorough survey organised. The report was detailed and gave us everything we needed to know and action. We were very pleased with the service.
Excellent service all went smoothly definitely recommend
Great service from start to finish. Easy to use system and quick booking process.
Very good and good value
The survey was carried out very professionally and the report was submitted punctually. The company was professional and very helpful. I would recommend you to other potential buyers.
I had to wait 3 weeks for the home survey and then a further week to get the report sent through. It was a very comprehensive report and I was pleased with the service.
I My Home were very professional in their approach to booking my survey, and when a problem occurred they immediately resolved this to my satisfaction.
A very professional service, easy to understand fees and services offered from introductory phone call. My HomeBuyers report was available within 2 days of the survey, so very impressed.
For a complete novice like myself I found it very easy to book a survey and was very pleased with how quickly this was carried out. The survey results were very comprehensive and useful in deciding what to do next. I would recommend to friends and family in the future
Great service, good price and knowledgeable customer service team. Surveyor was able to answer my questions quickly and in a straightforward manner.
I was very happy indeed the way you helped with our new property ! Harry who dealt with it was very professional! And so helpful ! I would have no issues about using your company if needed again ! Many thanks to you all x
My servay was 100% brilliant very impressed, I will highly recommend your service thankyou
Very informative. Precise and easy to understand.
Thank you.
Fantastic and quick service. The staff are friendly and approachable. Would highly recommend
Excellent service. Very helpful when I have called. Report arrived within 6 days of survey. Highly recommend.
Very good service, report was sent through quickly. There was a part of the report that wasn’t entirely clear but the surveyor came back with a very quick reply to clarify.
Quick Efficient and the survey very well detailed great experience from start to finish. Highly recommended
I My Home is rated 4.68 based on 1,552 reviews