I My Home Reviews

of reviewers recommend I My Home

Tell us how I My Home made you happy
I am pleased with the survey I had done on my potential property sale, the process was quick and easy to arrange and the report delivered to me promptly upon completion of the survey. I would recommend this company.
Was a great service I booked the appointment for the 13th of August but had to change due to things moving quicker than thought wasn’t a problem. Surveyor was here on time very professional with whole service
They were excellent at dealing with my request for a survey of the property. Highly professional and accommodating. No question was a silly question, very kind and understanding. The actual survey was done by Frobisher is based in Hoylake. Again they were a highly professional standard along with a fabulous reportThat was very detailed but easy to understand .
Very pleased with the service of both
Very speedy process with no hickups. Friendly staff
Very good, would recommend
Excellent from start to finish. Kept fully informed every step of way, wouldn't hesitate to use again. First class
I was a little hesitant about booking through a website I didn't know much about, especially since the price seemed to be so much less expensive than other quotes I got for the same Home Buyer report service. Within a week of signing up and paying the fee, a surveyor from Connell's had completed the survey on the property we are purchasing and one week after that, we had it in hand for our review. Connell's also provided the survey for the property we are selling under instruction of our buyers and I'm lead to believe they paid a higher price for the same service. Thanks very much - easy to sort and great value!
Easy to use, great service and very competitive pricing. The surveyor who did my home buyer survey was very professional in his approach. Very pleased with everything 👍
Excellent service, fast response regarding quotes, even better the company was fast regarding getting my survey done, will be using them for removals first port of call if I move house
Cant fault the website and the service of 'imyhome', quick and prompt visit, at a very fair price. However, this seems to be be a intermediary for commissioning surveys. (they sub instruct the actual survey) therefore it was marred by the communication and poor attitude of the reception staff and the surveyor, of the sub contractor - 'Now Survey' who I believe are based on the south coast. They were both curt and rude. Further that, by an inability to actually give a 'Valuation' as part of the homebuyers report service, instead valuing the house at £0. yes Zero Pounds. Once challenged on this point it took 2 weeks to remedy, not great when time is of the essence in a property transaction.
Further having looked up the Surveyor on the RICS website they were not listed. Whilst there may be several reasons for this as a practising surveyor could have work signed off by another RICS Accredited surveyor. 'Now Survey' do not seem to have any affiliation with the RICS.
So, fair price, fair turnaround but suspicious sub contractor who may not be a RICS accredited surveyor...
Thank you for you review.

The HomeBuyer’s Survey in question was originally posted out with a zero value due to the fact that it required significant remedial work, and various quotations were requested/advised before a valuation could be made.

Further information was then provided, and the HomeBuyer’s Survey was reissued with a value.

I’m afraid we cannot comment as to whether or not anyone was rude, but we would hope our surveyors would not have been rude to you.

I can also confirm that all of our surveyors are Members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and that Now Survey are regulated by the RICS. We cannot understand why you were unable to find the surveyor, but they are all accredited as you would expect.

Wishing you all the very best with your purchase.
The iMyHome Team
We were hesitant on our house purchase a few things made us want to get a survey, we had a quick response to our enquiry followed by emails from the surveyor on our queries or worries, a week later the survey was done to a high understandable standard which helped us make a decision thank you I will use this site again.
The report was very thorough and detailed. The surveyor spoke to me on the phone following the survey and gave me an update. However, I had to chase the written report as it had not been completed within 6 working days.
Carried out as scheduled
Very Thorough, decided not to proceed with purchase from what was highlighted in survey.
Highly recommended
First Class Service. We ordered online and was dealt with really quick. Communication was good keeping us informed through the whole process. Once the survey had been done the report was with us the next morning. Would definitely use again and reccomend.
Very good communication and updates about when the survey is taking place. The survey is easy to understand and electronic format is easy and quick.
The Telephone updates where good except the call that came in at midnight which is disconcerting.
very good service always willing to help when I rang up, would recommend.
Quick and easy to book, report was detailed and supplied quickly after the survey.
Really good experience from start to finish, had a complete of red lights from the survey. One phone call imyhome and the serveyer called me back within the hr to give me more feedback.
Very professionally dealt with, would highly recommend. The survey was very thorough and helped with any questions.
Simple to use and quick communication. Will use again in the future
I My Home is rated 4.69 based on 1,481 reviews