I My Home Reviews

of reviewers recommend I My Home
customer service

Tell us how I My Home made you happy
Found the company to be very efficient and helpful
Very competitive price, fast and efficient service. Report was sent through very quickly. Filling in details online was straightforward but could have been a little clearer.
Prompt service with a much lower price compared to other surveyors. Happy to recommend.
Quick efficient quote Survey done quickly at affordable price. Cannot fault
Andy who assisted with my homebuyers report was great! I raised some issues with the first company he booked it with and he changed it straight away. The price was great and the report was very detailed! Thankyou again
Very swift and easy. Report arrive in no time. No issues whatsoever would recommend
iMyHome seemed great and customer services were friendly and helpful. However, the surveyor who was instructed compiled a very average report that lacked necessary detail easily obtained by a visual inspection. When I had a few follow up questions to clarify points in the report his responses were short and rude. He didn't do a proper job and wasn't interested in assisting me at all. Very disappointing given there were much cheaper surveyors available.
Really good service, price was excellent and we are happy with the survey which now gives us piece of mind. Would use again in the future.
Great service. Helpful on the phone when looking for a survey and survey was carried out quicker than expected
Really straightforward and easy to use, was kept promptly updated about each step of the process and iMyHome appointed a fast, efficient surveyor who gave me a good quality report with plenty of detail. Highly recommended!
Was great to compare quotes for the buildings survey I needed. The survey was arranged quickly and smoothly.
Excellent service. Cheapest price made me dubious, but a much more detailed report than some of the more expensive ones out there
Good communication, everything was as planned
Quick and efficient response and follow through
I found the whole process fast and efficient and would recommend iMyHome
Very good service,very thorough and we recieved feed back within a week.
Quick response and competitively priced.
Review was done promptly as promised!
Very efficient service and value for money
Very good thank you