I My Home Reviews

Jeremy
More Photos & Videos
I My Home 5 star review on 10th January 2018
More Photos & Videos
Informative phone call giving all the relevant information so as to choose the right individual survey. Very polite and courteous communication with not long to wait for property to be assessed. Would definitely recomend company..
very prompt responses to my my request resulting in me selecting a surveyor within 24 hours.In addition a problem mainly due to the current lockdown issues,,was resolved quickly and to my satisfaction
So simple to use, booked online and very quick answer to where the survey had been assigned to, survey then booked with the property within a day, survey carried out and in my inbox by the next morning. Would definitely recommend.
Fantastic service. Received the report back in two days.
Simple and easy, it was a very professional site and and they matched me with a qualified surveyer immediately, the team were on hand to answer any questions especially as I was nervous as this was happening over the Covid situation, really happy.
I was pleased with service that I received and with the surveyor who carried out the survey.
Customer service was excellent and survey was arranged and completed within a few days
Really efficient service. Quick to respond in very difficult market conditions, and fast delivery of final report which was easy to read.
Very good service.
Excellent and efficient! Managed to come and review within 4-5days! Speedy service.
Straight forward, report was detailed to perfection with pro's and con's regarding the property. We was able to renegotiate the the selling price 5k below asking price! Would recommend to anyone! Thanks everyone! GREAT WORK!!
After being let down by two other surveyors it was a relief to get the survey done quickly and efficiently and a a good price, in fact cheaper than the two companies that let us down. All in all a great service, very happy :)
As a first time buyer the whole process can be confusing and tiring. I found this website to be easy to read, the steps where easy to follow and I received my survey in a timely manner. I would recommend to new buyers and to those who have bought before- thank you.
Very good company, offering an excellent service. It is very easy to track the progress of your service, which are completely swiftly and arranged at a date that suits you. Friendly staff. A very competitive rate for a excellent service. Many thanks!
Great experience from start to finish and competitive price. Simple and easy to follow application process, with good communication and progress updates throughout. The allocated conveyancer was professional and report completed within agreed timescales. Would highly recommend.
Really efficient, low maintenance service - just what you need during a potentially stressful part of your life (buying or selling a home)! Would recommend.
Very in-depth report - saved me thousands of pounds
Im not one for reviews but happy to write a short review with regard to my recent survey, quick to reply to my messages the survey was done proffessionally. Happy to use this company again
The survey was excellent and comprehensive,
I am very happy with the service I have received, by iMyHome and the local surveyor they chose to do the survey. The report was very detailed and additional questions have been answered promptly by Noble & Sons. I would use iMyHome or Noble & Sons again anytime
I My Home is rated 4.69 based on 1,373 reviews