I My Home Reviews

of reviewers recommend I My Home
customer service

Tell us how I My Home made you happy
Fast service and a very in depth thorough survey. Used again on another property.
Very good experiece
Brilliant service and great value for money. Phil was so detailed in his report and spot on with his time scale. Highly recommended.
I my home you made it so easy and hassle free. You did all the hard work for me and it was every quick and a really good price. Would highly recommend you to Anyone.
Excellent service, always able to speak on telephone and see online. The survey was carried out as arranged. The report was explicit.
This service was quick, efficient and the final report told me what I needed to know.
Easy to book a survey, efficient service, comprehensive report & very helpful follow up conversation with surveyor.
Straightforward, easy to use, competitively priced, what else could you ask for?
Great communication through all stages and we received our detailed and comprehensive report in an extremely timely fashion.
I had my home Buyer Report done via IMy Home and i have to admit it was the best decision i had made. Not only were their price reasonable but they were very professional and that the job was carried out in a time. I am so pleased with the experience that i would recommened everyone to go through them. Cheers.
The staff are Very professional and I received a quality and fast service at affordable price too. Very helpful and friendly staff. Thank you
Helpful and accommodating service. Very prompt and concise reporting.
The report was detailed enough to give me answers to most of the property related issues. The customer service is excellent but had to call a few times to check the status of the report as it got delayed by a day or 2. Over all its a good experience and I will recommend iMyHome to anyone looking to get the HomeBuyer report.
Very easy to setup, would recommend a quick and efficient service
I found the process to be very efficient. The Surveyor contacted me regarding the date of the visit and asked if there were any areas that I specifically wanted them to look at. Plus the price seemed very reasonable.
I was initially a bit concerned as they were a good deal cheaper than everywhere else, but they were thorough and professional throughout and I couldn't be happier with the result
iMyHome was very helpful on the phone and the service was easy to use. The survey was arranged very quickly. However, we are not sure whether our specific questions got passed on to the surveyors and although we attempted to contact them directly, they had already gone in to the house earlier than planned. Unfortunately this meant that we were not able to ask our own questions or to be there at the time of the survey.
Very efficient and straight forward
I was very pleased with the home survey carried out. As, it showed no serious work is required. Easy to understand the report. However, could have given more details on what we can request for the vendor to repair before the purchase of the property.
Been a fantastic company to deal with, especially when buying several properties. Great to have one very efficient contact that arranges everything.
I My Home is rated 4.69 based on 1,206 reviews