IMAxle Reviews

Telephone
Read IMAxle Reviews

01949 869600

Bingham Road,Lagar

Tell us how IMAxle made you happy
A Brand New (not Reconditioned Exchange) well finished, well engineered, precision machined product, mounting bushes included. Fitted like a dream. A godsend for 9N Polo owners. No need to scrabble around Breakers' Yards. At £160 carriage paid, it's a no-brainer!
Hi Alistair,

Thanks for leaving the review, we pride ourselves in the quality of our products.

Cheers IMaxles
Perfect quick service
As advertised would recommend to any one
Very easy to use website and quick, professional delivery. Thank you!
Excellent service and a great price, very helpful over phone would not hesitate to use them again.
Having try to source the rear axle locally my mechanic asked me to source one ,it was I believe the year when there was a model change which made it more difficult for me ,anyway when I contacted imaxle the staff where brilliant after a couple of checks they put my mind at rest that we had the correct part .I ordered it Wednesday pm and it arrived in Cornwall approx 8miles from lands end midday Thursday and fitted to the car same day A WONDERFUL SERVICE. THANK YOU
G WHITNEY
Fast delivery, quality product
Replacement axle for Peugeot 206. IM clarified exactly which axle I required for the car, I ordered on line and it was delivered in 2 days. I was impressed by the number of new components used in the refurbished axle and it fitted exactly. The old axle was collected in 2 days following notification. All as described - an excellent service.
Excellent service delivered quicker than expected fiat 500 rear axle excellent value for money
Excellent service! Ordered it the night before came next day. Superb quality. I requested for it to be lowered too and it’s fantastic!
Excellent product and great service.
It was like new, very good quality axle.
Purchased a reconditioned axle for my small Renault Kangoo van. The folks at IMAxle advised on the one that would fit. Axle arrived in a timely manner. Fitted perfectly job done in a day very happy with the company and product supplied. I would personally recommend IMAxle

Tom Milne Aberdeenshire.
Ordered a subframe for my corsa. Arrived very quick and is a very well made item at a fantastic price with free delivery. Soon got my car on the road again . I can’t fault anything. Quality excellent delivery excellent and price excellent. Would highly recommend.👍👍
Very well made product, arrived on time and fitted perfectly to my VW Golf Mk4. Suspension arms both fitted easily without any trouble and retained nuts were both in line.
Fab price. Quick delivery. Couldn't ask for better service👍
Really quick exactly what I needed
The axle was delivered next day and was perfect
Great service all round at a great price. Worth paying that little bit extra for 2 year warranty peace of mind.
Well worth the price and quality is better than the one I took off postage was fast too
I have nothing but praise to say about IMAxle. They had what I needed at the right price and deliver at no extra price. You just couldn't get it any better. What they say on there web page is what you get.
Excellent service & quick delivery. Recommended A+++