IMAxle Reviews

Telephone
Read IMAxle Reviews

01949 869600

Bingham Road,Lagar

Tell us how IMAxle made you happy
A Brand New (not Reconditioned Exchange) well finished, well engineered, precision machined product, mounting bushes included. Fitted like a dream. A godsend for 9N Polo owners. No need to scrabble around Breakers' Yards. At £160 carriage paid, it's a no-brainer!
Hi Alistair,

Thanks for leaving the review, we pride ourselves in the quality of our products.

Cheers IMaxles
I approached IMAxle as I needed a new axle for my Citroen Berlingo 800 van but when I mentioned it was for a Berlingo romahome, I was told that they were modified by romahome. This is not the case as I have since spoken to three experts in the field of romahomes and they all acknowledged that only standard Citroen parts were needed to repair. The only enhancement that romahome fitted to the vans were a set of assistor springs from MAD suspension ltd which can be fitted to any Berlingo van. Been for a test ride and it’s a different vehicle altogether, nice and smooth and the new axle/suspension soakes up the bumps nicely.
Recommended by the garage, whole process start to finish was easy. Very good professional company who supplied an excellent quality part. Would not hesitate to recommend to others. Thanks very much.
quick service at a good price
Great Service. Prompt Delivery and Collection of Old Axle.
very happy with service and prompt delivery
Just the job. Thanks. Mark.
Everything seems very good and the mechanic was happy. Time will tell.
Really impressed with the quality and speed of this service. The axle arrived the following day, it has been fitted and it seems to be fine. Would highly recommend!
very efficient with delivery and sorting the return axle - great service!
These people are amazing, the axle was a perfect fit and was very reasonably priced, the staff are very friendly and was so helpful on the phone, I will be recommending that to everyone how needs such an item, good quality good service, Thank you imaxle,
Excellent service, great price and great product arrived when expected and fitted perfectly no complaints about the axle whatsoever, even the mot tester commented how good it looked. Only niggle for me was the delivery driver couldn't get to my house as his lorry was too big ( my neighbours park like complete clowns) no issue tho as I met him in my car and put it in the boot, maybe there could be an option to request a smaller delivery vehicle when ordering. 10 out of 10 service from imaxle
Good customer service exelent service and good prices would use them again
Top service with next day delivery of quality product and quick collection of exchange axle. Business made simple. Definitely recommend.
First rate service great unit would recommend and will use again
Excellent, easy-to-use website helped me choose the correct axle with confidence. Delivery was really quick, product top-notch coupled with a fuss-free exchange service for the old axle. Excellent value for money and has transformed the car for the better. Highly recommended. Thank you!
Great Customer service despite one of problem with the payment system. We kept informed. Golf MK4 Rear Axle arrived on when promised. Fitted perfectly. Car as good as new again. Thank very much.
Good quick service. New part fitted well.
Thare was no problem with orderπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘-10-out of10πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Ordering was straightforward and easy and was delivered the next day!
Received the axle on behalf of a friend but was suprised that the delivery company did not take the old axle. I was advised that the old axle will be collected once the new axle has been fitted in case parts are needed from the old axle during fitting. This is a good idea but customers could be made aware of this before delivery. The delivery company [DX] gave a delivery window of between 7am and 6pm when many companies using existing technology offer delivery windows of 2 hours or less and will even call 30 minutes before delivery. Having to wait up to 11 hours for a delivery is not acceptable.
Hi,

Thanks for the feedback, unfortunately due to the weight and size of the axle we have a very limited selection of couriers who will take it. We do keep them constantly under review and we have found DX to be the most reliable for this kind of item.

We will speak to DX about offering a time window rather than all day.

Kind regards IMAxle