IMAxle Reviews

Telephone
Read IMAxle Reviews

01949 869600

Bingham Road,Lagar

Tell us how IMAxle made you happy
You sent the incorrect axle, non abs sent abs required you don't pick up your phone
A radiator support subframe was ordered.
Arrived, and nearly completed fitting until a riveted thread sleeve failed. Total pain to then try and get bolt out of the whole sleeve as it rotated.
Phoned and asked for a replacement, explaining that what had happened (Not fit for purpose).
Was told that another one would be sent.
Never received it .
Waste of my time , and money.
My advice
Find a reputable professional supplier.
NOT IMAxle.
Cheap and it showed. Bolts all went in at funny angles, cups for control arms where 1/2cm bigger then the oem spec. Had to use packers to make good and had to cut corners off to help it fit into place as all were curled up.
Luckily I was fitting myself as would have cost more then Oem to have buy and have a garage fit with all the extra work to get to fit correctly.
Sorry to hear you are having problems. We looked into your purchase and it seems it's the wrong part for your car. You sent us an enquiry asking if the subframe would fit the Golf 4Motion. We informed you our part does not fit the 4Motion. You have purchased it regardless. We strongly recommend you get your car checked urgently by a garage to make sure your modifications are safe and roadworthy.
excellent contact, I recommend it to everyone.
IMAxle is rated 4.83 based on 319 reviews