IMAxle Reviews

Telephone
Read IMAxle Reviews

01949 869600

Bingham Road,Lagar

Tell us how IMAxle made you happy
A Brand New (not Reconditioned Exchange) well finished, well engineered, precision machined product, mounting bushes included. Fitted like a dream. A godsend for 9N Polo owners. No need to scrabble around Breakers' Yards. At £160 carriage paid, it's a no-brainer!
Hi Alistair,

Thanks for leaving the review, we pride ourselves in the quality of our products.

Cheers IMaxles
Easy to use website, and next day delivery. Very happy.
Great axle, everything has been cleaned up very nicely, done a better job than I could! Excellent phone service! Flexible pick up and delivery! I am super super pleased! Some paint was chipped off but it's not a problem, I just clear-coated it as it was nice and clean still.
Very fast and professional service. Thank you very much.
Brilliant , speedy service arrived within less than 24 hours
Very good fast service
Prompt service, with good fitting parts.
Will certainly remember you guys and recommend you, excellent prices compared to dealer prices
Excellent
Excellent service, part arrived earlier than indicated by company, Thank you.
We are in the vehicle repair business and have used IMAxle specialist a number of times. Decent quality, competitively priced, quick delivery. Never had any problems and will continue to use them.
Quick service and delivery. Item was well protected. I compared the new axle with the old one and could find nothing different. It was a perfect fit with no issues. Very impressed.
It was all good.
Best service I’ve had in a long time. Axle got to me next day, perfect.
Excellent service and good value for money. Arrived the next day as stated on the website. Excellent quality and works perfectly
Great service just hope it fits ok when my mechanic gets round to fitting it. ⁉️👍🙈
Excellent & Friendly Service. I telphoned to check compatibiity, then ordered and it arrived the next day. Regarding the item itself (Hyundai GETZ Front Sub-frame) it was excellent quality and fitted perfectly. As far as I am concerned its 5*'s across the board (Service, Delivery, Quality).
What I needed and quick delivery
Good products and good service
Very fast and reliable service
Great efficient service, arrived the next day, the axle was like a new one.
IMAxle is rated 4.85 based on 137 reviews