IMAxle Reviews

Telephone
Read IMAxle Reviews

01949 869600

Bingham Road,Lagar

Tell us how IMAxle made you happy
Axle was in ok condition however there was a piece of metal rattling in the tube of the axle. As well as this the axle has been dropped and bent the right side of the axle meaning that the brake carrier was sat against the disc. I had to hammer the axle back straight and now it’s fine.
Poor welds,
porosity on welds within the bushes area
(located on main support area)
Bent brackets on one side and scuffs on paintwork,
possibly dew to poor care of transportation and splatter has not been cleaned off any of the welds.

As I'm a welder fabricator i must say the overall quality of this part is very poor if i was to present this part to the inspection team within my work place the part would of been handed back to me until it had be completed with a certain standard.

Now if i wasn't up against in in regards to getting my car back on the road this part would have been sent back but instead I've had to take it into work to put it right myself.
I have taken pictures of problem areas on the hopes that when i ring ImAxle up to explain about the situation and ask for a bit of money off the asking price for any inconvenience.

My Regards jason Hartland.
Decent price for a new subframe I thought, until I went to fit it and the steering rack bolt hols didn't line up!! They were about 1.5mm out which made the job 10 times harder. Not great at all.
Hi Graham,

We're looking into this specific part (Kia Cee'd Subframe), all our subframes should be within 1mm fitting tolerance

Thanks Mainline Automotive