IMAxle Reviews

Telephone
Read IMAxle Reviews

01949 869600

Bingham Road,Lagar

Tell us how IMAxle made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
A Brand New (not Reconditioned Exchange) well finished, well engineered, precision machined product, mounting bushes included. Fitted like a dream. A godsend for 9N Polo owners. No need to scrabble around Breakers' Yards. At £160 carriage paid, it's a no-brainer!
Hi Alistair,

Thanks for leaving the review, we pride ourselves in the quality of our products.

Cheers IMaxles
Very quick service
Ordered @ 15:30 axle arrived next morning by 10 am. Awesome service
Very good service
Easy ordering with prompt delivery. Cant fault the new Fiat 500 axle!
Excellent service and product. Couldn’t beat on the price, would definitely recommend. The garage that fitted were impressed too! Many thanks guys
Friendly but professional communication, low price and fast delivery means I wouldn’t hesitate to use im axle again.
Very efficient and helpful with great products at the best price. Would recommend this company to anyone.
Great product and fast delivery. Thanks.
New axle from these people sorted my old saggy rear end on my Citroen . Courier delivered to me next day and collected old one when finished . Really helpful , knowledgeable and professional . Thank you I M Axles . 😁😁
Car needed sub frame. Garage recommended using IMAxle and I ordered there and then. Part was delivered on the Monday (ordered on Thursday previous). Excellent service !!
My only gripe is that there was no correspondence to say that the item was on it's way leaving me wondering if I had ordered correctly !!! This may be due to the current covid 19 outbreak but I would definitely recommend using IMAxle
Hi,

Sorry about the lack of communication, we've had a few issues with emails being sent from out website.

Thanks IMaxle
Brilliant to deal with from start to finish
Cheap and it showed. Bolts all went in at funny angles, cups for control arms where 1/2cm bigger then the oem spec. Had to use packers to make good and had to cut corners off to help it fit into place as all were curled up.
Luckily I was fitting myself as would have cost more then Oem to have buy and have a garage fit with all the extra work to get to fit correctly.
Sorry to hear you are having problems. We looked into your purchase and it seems it's the wrong part for your car. You sent us an enquiry asking if the subframe would fit the Golf 4Motion. We informed you our part does not fit the 4Motion. You have purchased it regardless. We strongly recommend you get your car checked urgently by a garage to make sure your modifications are safe and roadworthy.
Ordered then delivered next day
Ordered a frame for my Renault Modus. The part arrived quickly, intact, and exactly what I ordered. Excellent service.
Very quick efficient service
Perfect service. Was lowered by 40mm and delivered in 24hours. Couldnt be happier.
Great value, delivered as promised, fitted the van in 10 mins, will be back.
I purchased a replacement rear axle for my partner and it was delivered earlier than promised in excellent condition. My garage report that the stub axles on the new one are slightly shorter than OEM but they were able to move the old ones across. No issues
Easy to use website, and next day delivery. Very happy.
Great axle, everything has been cleaned up very nicely, done a better job than I could! Excellent phone service! Flexible pick up and delivery! I am super super pleased! Some paint was chipped off but it's not a problem, I just clear-coated it as it was nice and clean still.
IMAxle is rated 4.83 based on 155 reviews