IMAxle Reviews

Telephone
Read IMAxle Reviews

01949 869600

Bingham Road,Lagar

Tell us how IMAxle made you happy
A Brand New (not Reconditioned Exchange) well finished, well engineered, precision machined product, mounting bushes included. Fitted like a dream. A godsend for 9N Polo owners. No need to scrabble around Breakers' Yards. At £160 carriage paid, it's a no-brainer!
Hi Alistair, Thanks for leaving the review, we pride ourselves in the quality of our products. Cheers IMaxles
Great service will recommend to others
I have purchased a ment to be refurbished axel only three of the arm bushes have been replaced with new ones and the fourth Bush is a old one I have taken this matter up with this company about a week ago and I haven't had any reply back from them ,my car is still off the road and as all of the above explaines I'm not a happy customer.
Hello, We are sorry to hear you are having problems with an axle. I have looked into this case. You emailed us on July 15th at 16:47pm. We replied the following morning 16/7 at 8:16AM. Please can you get in touch with us to rectify the situation. We would only leave a bush in, if it was in perfect reusable condition. Please get it touch with us to clarify if its OK to fit, or we will send you a replacement axle. -Im Axle Specialists
Great service next day delivery good price for my Ford ka would recommend them
Great company to use delivered within 48 hours as promised. Part was spot, on fitted like a dream. Price matched average going price. Im very happy and if i need another axle this will be my 1st place to look.
Arrived on time, well wrapped and in good condition
I have arranged for you to collect the old axle. I think however that I should have been entitled to something for returning it instead of a scrapman giving me something. Other than that I am very pleased with your service.Thanks.
Very good product and fast delivery
Your service is first class thanks again
Would be good to have a note of the return requirements on the invoice
Fast efficient service
Great product and service
second axle i have had both for different cars fit perfect good quality,fast delivery , excellent price very helpful staff
Arrived with in 24 hrs and a great product. Would highly recommend
Could not have asked for better service
Product was great. Would have given excellent if courier was quicker. Six days before arrived
Quick delivery. No problems with the fit and working like new. Highly recommended
Axle very poorly finished, I had to file out bolt holes, re-tap threads and straighten caliper carrier mounts.
Excellent heavy duty axle, at a great price fits perfectly. Quite impressed, would use again
Great price and good quality part would recommend
Emailed company about compatability of part, got a quick response, ordered it and it arrived 2 days later and fits perfectly, no complaints
IMAxle is rated 4.79 based on 384 reviews